American Farmer That Voted for Trump Changes His Tune, Turns on Trump

That's your problem...you put too much weight into what the world thinks....
You are the one who brought the weight of the majority into it.

But I've had enough of you, you demonstrate too great a lack of comprehension while flip flopping on your own assertions.

I cannot have any sympathy for this guy and his ilk. They did this to themselves (and the rest of us).

Ohio farmer that voted for Trump in 2016 has come around and is NO LONGER a Trump supporter.

Trump's China Trade War is killing farmers and Trump voter & Ohio farmer Christopher Gibbs is not staying silent.

Trump wants Americans to shut the fuck up & to stay silent.

America needs more citizens like Christopher Gibbs that speak out about their mistake of voting for a con man.

CNN found an Ohio farmer who is not going to vote for Trump again.

This....is CNN

Ohio farmer that voted for Trump in 2016 has come around and is NO LONGER a Trump supporter.

Trump's China Trade War is killing farmers and Trump voter & Ohio farmer Christopher Gibbs is not staying silent.

America needs more citizens like Christopher Gibbs that speak out about their mistake of voting for a con man.

But, but, but, it’s the Chinese paying those tariffs. That’s what you morons say about President Trump’s tariffs, while also claiming they don’t work. But, at least you are conceding that tariffs do work, and that other countries use them all the time.

As for these farmers, maybe they shouldn’t depend on a bunch of communists for their business. Grow something else.

That's your problem...you put too much weight into what the world thinks....

But I've had enough of you, you demonstrate too great a lack of comprehension while flip flopping on your own assertions.

That idiot is like a weed that springs up in your yard in the middle of a nice lawn; he fucks everything up when he comes around

But, but, but, it’s the Chinese paying those tariffs. That’s what you morons say about President Trump’s tariffs, while also claiming they don’t work. But, at least you are conceding that tariffs do work, and that other countries use them all the time.

As for these farmers, maybe they shouldn’t depend on a bunch of communists for their business. Grow something else.

Tariffs work you say? :abgg2q.jpg:

I cannot have any sympathy for this guy and his ilk. They did this to themselves (and the rest of us).

You don't have sympathy for most people. This is obvious

I have sympathy for a lot of people, but they are people whom you hate. You take a bath in hate every day. This guy made his bed. Now he gets to lie in it. He has no one to blame but himself.

Putting kids in cages, colluding with Putin, legitimizing Kim Jong Un, making money off his presidency while in office - none of this was enough to end his support. Only when it affects his wallet.

Republicans are the worst people. Fuck this guy.

Funny you should say that. The only time Democrats are for doing something positive is when they have control over other people's wallets. At least this guy as selfish as he is keeps his nose in his own wallet.

Jo

healthcare reform and a fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage?

Tariffs on MIC products will be paid ultimately by the consumer.

Trump of course wants you to believe the tooth fairy will pay for them.

That idiot is like a weed that springs up in your yard in the middle of a nice lawn; he fucks everything up when he comes around
I see signs that you can't beat me in a debate....do you know why?...because you are standing on loose gravel...you have no defense for your misguided belief's...
So you must resort to insulting me via third party...like a school boy...talk to me chump...so I can school you again....:19:

What you have had enough of is getting your intellectual ass handed to you....you still have not backed up any of your assertions....not one...

Tariffs on MIC products will be paid ultimately by the consumer.

Trump of course wants you to believe the tooth fairy will pay for them.

:21::21::21::21::21::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Yes they do. Otherwise, why are you bitching about US farmers being hurt by Chinese tariffs.

They either work or they don’t. So which is it?

One guy?...one guy speaks for all farmers?....:21:

who said this one guy spoke for all farmers?

If that is not what the OP was suggesting then why post this thread?...some angry farmer does an interview because he has to find a new market for his crops?...we all have to sacrifice in our lives.. now its his turn...tomorrow may be mine...but to sit and allow China to steal from us like Obama and Bush and Clinton did is as stupid as the day is long....this guy will figure it out by 2020....or he won't...either way Trump is doing the right thing for our nations future....now maybe you should get on board with that too...aren't you tired of being punked by a third world mentality?....

Sacrifice your pussy jap truck!

Yes they do. Otherwise, why are you bitching about US farmers being hurt by Chinese tariffs.

They either work or they don’t. So which is it?

well, if you want tariffs the US consumer will be paying for them.

So, if you want to destroy the consumer's wallet, then yeah; tariffs will work. :abgg2q.jpg:

What you have had enough of is getting your intellectual ass handed to you....you still have not backed up any of your assertions....not one...
I provided evidence you were complaining about Chinese US trade relations after asserting you were doing so. I agree with Caddo, you're an idiot.

Forum List

Back