American Farmer That Voted for Trump Changes His Tune, Turns on Trump

.its the forcing of our companies by China to turn over their patents and technology in order to do business in China....we are getting robbed...
Yeah, right. Guns are being held to your companies' heads to force them to do business in China.
They are not my companies and yes...companies from all over the world are trying to get into China's market...they have billions of potential buyers...but you liberals need to understand what China does with their ill gotten gains...they are building a military large enough to compete with ours...and they are doing it by openly cheating the rest of the world...in trade...business...and environmental rules and regulations...Thank God Trump is taking them on while our economy is good enough to do it....wake up stop the TDS....

Last edited:
.they are building a military large enough to compete with ours
Hilarity. The sin of all sins. Where are my pearls, where is my fainting couch?
Screenshot_2019-05-18 What does China really spend on its military ChinaPower Project.png

What does China really spend on its military? | ChinaPower Project

Last edited:
.companies from all over the world are trying to get into China's market
No one is forcing US companies to do so. They are going in with eyes wide open and you are complaining about it.
Well just what nations companies are you rooting for?...what nation do you call home...why has Trump winning turned so many against their own homelands success?...

Well just what nations companies are you rooting for?
All of them, that's why I'm not complaining about investments they made and conditions they accepted. As opposed to you.

Last edited:
Well just what nations companies are you rooting for?
All of them, that's why I'm not complaining about investments they made and conditions they accepted. As opposed to you.
You haven't come close to showing us that you even know what investments they made and conditions they accepted...you are just against it because Trump is doing it....Hey....many dems are on Trump's side here...including Schumer....even farmers that have the ability to see into the future...unlike you I guess...

You haven't come close to showing us that you even know what investments they made and conditions they accepted
So what? I'm not complaining. You are, about agreements voluntarily entered and continued by American companies. Snowflake much?

As though US companies were forced into those agreements and are forced to continue them.

Too, as though the US government should protect US companies from bad decisions they made.

Last edited:
You haven't come close to showing us that you even know what investments they made and conditions they accepted
So what. I'm not complaining. You are, about agreements voluntarily entered and continued by American companies. Snowflake much?
I'm not complaining...you are...you are complaining about Trump's dealings with China...I'm fine with what he is doing...and you are in the minority...by the way...

So what? I'm not complaining. You are, about agreements voluntarily entered and continued by American companies. Snowflake much?

As though US companies were forced into those agreements and are forced to continue them.
Never begin a rebuttal with "SO WHAT".....

It's not a rebuttal, it's a dismissal of an irrelevant point.

Ohio farmer that voted for Trump in 2016 has come around and is NO LONGER a Trump supporter.

Trump's China Trade War is killing farmers and Trump voter & Ohio farmer Christopher Gibbs is not staying silent.

Trump wants Americans to shut the fuck up & to stay silent.

America needs more citizens like Christopher Gibbs that speak out about their mistake of voting for a con man.

:CryingCow:

It's not a rebuttal, it's a dismissal of an irrelevant point.
You are right...it wasn't much of a rebuttal...it failed just like all of your points...

Who will he pick from the 2020 freak show assembling now? What if Don gets China to bitch up? Will that change his mind?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back