American Farmer That Voted for Trump Changes His Tune, Turns on Trump

Ohio farmer that voted for Trump in 2016 has come around and is NO LONGER a Trump supporter.

Trump's China Trade War is killing farmers and Trump voter & Ohio farmer Christopher Gibbs is not staying silent.

Trump wants Americans to shut the fuck up & to stay silent.

America needs more citizens like Christopher Gibbs that speak out about their mistake of voting for a con man.

You people don't know Farmers. I do.

They aren't the small time, family farm owners of the past, waking at 5:00AM every morning to milk the cows and feed the chickens.

They usually own a MINIMUM of 2,000 Acres of tillable land, lease another 5,000 acres and make almost as much money off of government subsidies as they do off of farming.

They live in 4,000 sq ft houses, drive new Lincolns (their usual car of choice for some reason) every year, send their kids to Private Schools and the best Colleges, vacation in Florida or the South of France every winter......

It's nothing for one of them to go out and buy a new 750,000 dollar piece of equipment -- Cash. To go with their 5 other million dollar pieces of equipment.

And here's what most of you don't know -- Most of them are very liberal. Especially in Minnesota, Wisconsin, Nebraska, Michigan..... Less so in Indiana and Ohio.

You people don't know farmers.

You are telling me I don't know farmers? You are on arrogant fucking prick.

I know farmers in multiple mid west states that grow corn & beans; most of them voted Trump & most of them are not happy with Trump's trade war.

I don't know of a single one of those farmers that will get on a video & say Trump is wrong but they will sure do it to your face, in person.

Yes, I'm telling you that you don't know farmers.

Minnesota Democratic–Farmer–Labor Party - Wikipedia

Do you have ANY idea how much they get in subsidies? How many MILLIONS of dollars they're handed every year by the goobermint? Not to mention the STUPID Ethanol bullshit subsidies.

Maybe the ones you know are small-time. I'm talking the multi-millionaire farmers.

And you wanna talk about 'arrogant'?

Now I KNOW you don't know farmers.

Poor widdle farmer, instead of clearing 3 millions dollars this year, he might only make a lousy million.

There are some, many actually, that fit your description. I'm talking about the ones that fit my description. Sucking at the government teat like an inner city welfare mama.

I know farmers in several mid west states; grow up bitch .............

So you, an avowed leftist and probable dimocrap scumbag, come in here and tell us how 'familiar' you are with Farmers while telling us how they're mostly Republicans?

You're the only person in here that doesn't know how stupid you are.

I did notice the ones that were growing soybeans last year are not growing soybeans this year.

I know farmers in multiple mid west states that grow corn & beans; most of them voted Trump & most of them are not happy with Trump's trade war.

I deal with farmers on a daily basis as part of my job, and none I work with are happy with the trade war, but they accept it. But then again, what is what the 25 billion dollars in bribes over the last 6 months was for, keep them from being too upset.
Government solves all problems for the right wing. They only allege to be Capitalists and for our Constitutional form of Government.

Any implied power will work for the republican, right wing.

Those that rate a post 'funny' and run away are troubled children with paper assholes.

Notice it's almost exclusively leftists that do that??

Of course not. You're incapable of self-reflection.

And I'm not the only person to ever tell you that

betcha

Those that rate a post 'funny' and run away are troubled children with paper assholes.

Notice it's almost exclusively leftists that do that??

Of course not. You're incapable of self-reflection.

And I'm not the only person to ever tell you that

betcha

then you need to go & BEG the PTB @ USMB to remove the 'funny' and tell them it irritates your butt holes 'cause you probably have more than one

Anyway, shouldn't the US be in profit?

For 10 months, China has been paying Tariffs to the USA

China doesn't pay shit, COMPANIES THAT IMPORT FROM CHINA PAY THESE TAXES and then YOU PAY FOR THEM, when charge you more for products.

If you're so dayum ignorant that you don't know how tariffs affect trade and economies over the long term them maybe you'd do well to STFU rather than to keep yammering and remove all doubt as to your stupidity.

China doesn't pay shit, COMPANIES THAT IMPORT FROM CHINA PAY THESE TAXES and then YOU PAY FOR THEM, when charge you more for products.

If you're so dayum ignorant that you don't know how tariffs affect trade and economies over the long term them maybe you'd do well to STFU rather than to keep yammering and remove all doubt as to your stupidity.
We have a Commerce Clause not a trade war clause; why does Government solve all problems for the only allegedly capitalist, right wing?

ok mr.not-ignorant, tell me which "dayum" part of what I said is not factually correct?

Chinese government does not pay these taxes. Our companies do when they import their product from China.

Lets take American company called Apple for example - tarrifs can make the iPhones more expensive because they assemble them in China.

Apple's iPhone Could Cost This Much More to Produce Due to China Tariffs

Last edited:
Reallly!? Lol do you know for a fact Canada is modernizing all there dairy farms.. if so can I get a % .. can you forecast the demand for safe American milk?
If this trade deal is so bad don’t you want it passed so it shows trump has failed?? Mic drop

you are the one that posted the amount of dairy sales to Canada, do not get pissed because you shot down your own lies

I never said it was bad, I said it was only minor tweaks from the old NAFTA, and so far you have proven that to be a fact post after post.
Interesting I didn’t think you could back it up lol

you back it up for me with your ever post...a 3.5% increase in dairy sales is a tweak, not a major change. And so far that is the only thing you have to hang your hat on.
Overall deal is trillions to America.. just facts

That is what you keep saying, yet you have only accounted for 22 million so far. Seems all you can do is parrot your party talking points.

Farmers in this country do not like anything that interrupts their steady stream of federal welfare income. These are not the struggling small family farmers they want you to think they are, they're big corporate enterprises that have grown on the backs of us taxpayers via subsidizes and federal aid bills. I say fuckem. Learn to work for your money and earn it for a change.

That has been proven false once in this thread already...This is from the Census of Ag completed in 2017...https://www.nass.usda.gov/Publicati...t/Volume_1,_Chapter_1_US/st99_1_0009_0010.pdf

upload_2019-5-17_8-0-14-png.261255

66% of the operations out there have less than 140 acres.

Ohio farmer that voted for Trump in 2016 has come around and is NO LONGER a Trump supporter.

Trump's China Trade War is killing farmers and Trump voter & Ohio farmer Christopher Gibbs is not staying silent.

America needs more citizens like Christopher Gibbs that speak out about their mistake of voting for a con man.

1- 0 sympathy for trump supporters.
2- 15B as subsidies to those *****? Isnt that like welfare for those who doesnt deserve it?
3- get a job.

I was wanting a new tractor for the farm I bet I get good deal when they are going out of business...
Let me know what you want. There's farm auctions around here every week with good used tractors.

Let me recommend a John Deere... something like this... not too small is it?

3510880-huge.jpg

What is incorrect in Antontoo's post?

You need a life kid.

You people don't know Farmers. I do.

They aren't the small time, family farm owners of the past, waking at 5:00AM every morning to milk the cows and feed the chickens.

They usually own a MINIMUM of 2,000 Acres of tillable land, lease another 5,000 acres and make almost as much money off of government subsidies as they do off of farming.

They live in 4,000 sq ft houses, drive new Lincolns (their usual car of choice for some reason) every year, send their kids to Private Schools and the best Colleges, vacation in Florida or the South of France every winter......

It's nothing for one of them to go out and buy a new 750,000 dollar piece of equipment -- Cash. To go with their 5 other million dollar pieces of equipment.

And here's what most of you don't know -- Most of them are very liberal. Especially in Minnesota, Wisconsin, Nebraska, Michigan..... Less so in Indiana and Ohio.

You people don't know farmers.

You are telling me I don't know farmers? You are on arrogant fucking prick.

I don't know of a single one of those farmers that will get on a video & say Trump is wrong but they will sure do it to your face, in person.

Yes, I'm telling you that you don't know farmers.

Minnesota Democratic–Farmer–Labor Party - Wikipedia

Do you have ANY idea how much they get in subsidies? How many MILLIONS of dollars they're handed every year by the goobermint? Not to mention the STUPID Ethanol bullshit subsidies.

Maybe the ones you know are small-time. I'm talking the multi-millionaire farmers.

And you wanna talk about 'arrogant'?

Now I KNOW you don't know farmers.

Poor widdle farmer, instead of clearing 3 millions dollars this year, he might only make a lousy million.

There are some, many actually, that fit your description. I'm talking about the ones that fit my description. Sucking at the government teat like an inner city welfare mama.

I know farmers in several mid west states; grow up bitch .............

So you, an avowed leftist and probable dimocrap scumbag, come in here and tell us how 'familiar' you are with Farmers while telling us how they're mostly Republicans?

You're the only person in here that doesn't know how stupid you are.

Of course farmers are mainly trumpers. Why do you think rural voters go Trump? You're the idiot here obviously. You are a GOP voter after all..

Forum List

Back