American Farmer That Voted for Trump Changes His Tune, Turns on Trump

Ohio farmer that voted for Trump in 2016 has come around and is NO LONGER a Trump supporter.

Trump's China Trade War is killing farmers and Trump voter & Ohio farmer Christopher Gibbs is not staying silent.

Trump wants Americans to shut the fuck up & to stay silent.

America needs more citizens like Christopher Gibbs that speak out about their mistake of voting for a con man.

You people don't know Farmers. I do.

They aren't the small time, family farm owners of the past, waking at 5:00AM every morning to milk the cows and feed the chickens.

They usually own a MINIMUM of 2,000 Acres of tillable land, lease another 5,000 acres and make almost as much money off of government subsidies as they do off of farming.

They live in 4,000 sq ft houses, drive new Lincolns (their usual car of choice for some reason) every year, send their kids to Private Schools and the best Colleges, vacation in Florida or the South of France every winter......

It's nothing for one of them to go out and buy a new 750,000 dollar piece of equipment -- Cash. To go with their 5 other million dollar pieces of equipment.

And here's what most of you don't know -- Most of them are very liberal. Especially in Minnesota, Wisconsin, Nebraska, Michigan..... Less so in Indiana and Ohio.

You people don't know farmers.

You are telling me I don't know farmers? You are on arrogant fucking prick.

I know farmers in multiple mid west states that grow corn & beans; most of them voted Trump & most of them are not happy with Trump's trade war.

I don't know of a single one of those farmers that will get on a video & say Trump is wrong but they will sure do it to your face, in person.

Ohio farmer that voted for Trump in 2016 has come around and is NO LONGER a Trump supporter.

Trump's China Trade War is killing farmers and Trump voter & Ohio farmer Christopher Gibbs is not staying silent.

America needs more citizens like Christopher Gibbs that speak out about their mistake of voting for a con man.

Lol 91% of our farming goods goes to North America not China hahah dumb ass democrats

most farmers could not afford a 10% cut in sales. If the farmers were not being hurt, Trump would not have given them an extra 25 billion dollars over the last 6 months on top of the 20 billion they get yearly.

Well democrats should probably vote to approve the new nafta deal.. but you don’t care

They aren't the small time, family farm owners of the past, waking at 5:00AM every morning to milk the cows and feed the chickens.

They usually own a MINIMUM of 2,000 Acres of tillable land, lease another 5,000 acres and make almost as much money off of government subsidies as they do off of farming.

They live in 4,000 sq ft houses, drive new Lincolns (their usual car of choice for some reason) every year, send their kids to Private Schools and the best Colleges, vacation in Florida or the South of France every winter......

It's nothing for one of them to go out and buy a new 750,000 dollar piece of equipment -- Cash. To go with their 5 other million dollar pieces of equipment.

And here's what most of you don't know -- Most of them are very liberal. Especially in Minnesota, Wisconsin, Nebraska, Michigan..... Less so in Indiana and Ohio.

Do you ever get tired of being wrong?

Farms over 1000 acre make up less than 9% of the total number of farms in the country.

This is from the Census of Ag completed in 2017...https://www.nass.usda.gov/Publicati...t/Volume_1,_Chapter_1_US/st99_1_0009_0010.pdf

upload_2019-5-17_8-0-14.png

Lol 91% of our farming goods goes to North America not China hahah dumb ass democrats

most farmers could not afford a 10% cut in sales. If the farmers were not being hurt, Trump would not have given them an extra 25 billion dollars over the last 6 months on top of the 20 billion they get yearly.

Well democrats should probably vote to approve the new nafta deal.. but you don’t care

The new NAFTA deal does jack shit to help the farmers. The new NAFTA deal is a few minor tweaks, nothing more. The biggest change was the name

I did notice the ones that were growing soybeans last year are not growing soybeans this year.

I know farmers in multiple mid west states that grow corn & beans; most of them voted Trump & most of them are not happy with Trump's trade war.
Because they have been lied to about Trump's trade war.

They are living Trump's trade war every day dumbfuck. Why do you think Trump gave them an extra 25 billion over that last few months?

The new NAFTA deal does jack shit to help the farmers. The new NAFTA deal is a few minor tweaks, nothing more. The biggest change was the name

Cool story

Good for you you found a video of one person not happy. You found it on the reporting arm of the DNC. Are they also reporting how many are dissaludsioned with the left? Maybe they are keeping that a hidden secret so they don't upset the easily upset.

I don't know of a single one of those farmers that will get on a video & say Trump is wrong but they will sure do it to your face, in person.
I know a large number of those that voted democrat last election that are telling me that they are in no way voting for any of the democratic hopefuls . They feel that they are either too far off the rails or in the case of Biden another reboot of the last admin. So it will be interesting to see how many democrat defectors versus Republican defectors.

The changes that Trump has either affected, or is attempting to affect are basically nothing more than Trump's attempts to build himself a presidential legacy, at the expense of others. That is all Trump is attempting to do. He is one sick ass puppy.

Cool story

actually, cool facts.

After scouring the country, CNN one found farmer who wanted his 15 minutes. Big deal.

Cool story

actually, cool facts.

Cool story

Cool bitch slap you just got.

Last edited:

Cool story

actually, cool facts.
It’s really not most economists love the deal and will bring billions to our farmers.. again winning and democrats don’t want trump to win it’s all hate from the democrats.. they will be voted out big league in 2020

You are telling me I don't know farmers? You are on arrogant fucking prick.

Yes, I'm telling you that you don't know farmers.

Minnesota Democratic–Farmer–Labor Party - Wikipedia

Do you have ANY idea how much they get in subsidies? How many MILLIONS of dollars they're handed every year by the goobermint? Not to mention the STUPID Ethanol bullshit subsidies.

Maybe the ones you know are small-time. I'm talking the multi-millionaire farmers.

And you wanna talk about 'arrogant'?

Now I KNOW you don't know farmers.

Poor widdle farmer, instead of clearing 3 millions dollars this year, he might only make a lousy million.

There are some, many actually, that fit your description. I'm talking about the ones that fit my description. Sucking at the government teat like an inner city welfare mama.

Cool story

actually, cool facts.
Nothing like a cool bitch slap early in the morning. He deserved it. Thanks for the farming info.

Cool story

Cool bitch slap you just got.
Can bitch slap facts .. sorry snow flake I never lose

It’s really not most economists love the deal and will bring billions to our farmers.. again winning and democrats don’t want trump to win it’s all hate from the democrats.. they will be voted out big league in 2020

:linky::link:

If most most economists love the deal, it should be simple to provide multiple examples of them saying so.

Exactly what in the new deal will help the farmers? please be specific.

So what? just another media fed stooge.

:linky::link:

If most most economists love the deal, it should be simple to provide multiple examples of them saying so.

Exactly what in the new deal will help the farmers? please be specific.
One
For one, it increases the amount of dairy products that US farmers can export to Canada without tariffs, while allowing more Canadian peanut products into the United States untaxed. It also requires US automakers to use more car parts made in the United States to avoid tariffs.

But the most striking difference from NAFTA involves protections for workers in all three countries. Mexico has agreed to pass laws giving workers the right to real union representation, to extend labor protections to migrant workers (who are often from Central America), and to protect women from discrimination.

Forum List

Back