American goes to Africa, kills lion; Mexican goes to America, kills woman; Libs more angry at....

Your premises are all fucked up. I am not condoning senseless killing of animals but you are comparing a human life to an animal life.
Uh..oh.. you like luring women from protected areas, huh?
No the OP is the one doing the comparing. I'm questioning why. Americans kill women all the time. Why is it suddenly a problem when a Mexican does it?

Black Americans kill women all the time, you say? Yes, Black men do kill women all the time. I couldn't agree more.
So do white americans. Matter of fact a white womens worse nightmare is a white male.

Why do FBI statistics show your claim to be an empty claim?
The same reason they show your claim to be an empty claim?

Read em and weep.....FBI Crime Statistics

No the OP is the one doing the comparing. I'm questioning why. Americans kill women all the time. Why is it suddenly a problem when a Mexican does it?

Black Americans kill women all the time, you say? Yes, Black men do kill women all the time. I couldn't agree more.
So do white americans. Matter of fact a white womens worse nightmare is a white male.

Why do FBI statistics show your claim to be an empty claim?
The same reason they show your claim to be an empty claim?

Read em and weep.....FBI Crime Statistics
I already read them but I laughed. White males kill more white women than anyone by far. Thanks for agreeing with me.

Probably because the woman was not a defenseless animal
I agree!!! She was a defenseless human not an animal and just "for good measure" she was shot from behind.
Was she lured off protected land by hunters?
Your premises are all fucked up. I am not condoning senseless killing of animals but you are comparing a human life to an animal life.

Um no. I'm elevating it over animal life. Which would lead to MORE outrage over Kate Steinle than the lion. But for libs....it's the opposite. Hmmm

I agree!!! She was a defenseless human not an animal and just "for good measure" she was shot from behind.

Um no. I'm elevating it over animal life. Which would lead to MORE outrage over Kate Steinle than the lion. But for libs....it's the opposite. Hmmm
Friendly fire. I answered to the tribesman. I know what you are taking about, he doesn't.

Friendly fire. I answered to the tribesman. I know what you are taking about, he doesn't.
You didnt answer. You made a stupid statement. It figures you know what he is talking about because you suffer from the same tendency to make false comparisons.

Oops sorry

Forum List

Back