American Healthcare System: Actually, Most People Hate It

Republicans love to shoot down the idea of Medicare For All because it takes away the freedom of consumers to shop around and choose the health insurance that best fits their needs. Let’s ignore for the moment that M4A would suit just about everyone’s needs better than just about any private plan available at less cost. Instead, let’s look at how much Americans value the freedom to shop around.

Short answer: Not at all. In fact, they pretty much hate it.

40% of Americans Would Rather Clean Up Dog Poop Than Shop For Health Insurance

The worst healthcare system in the world.

Most Americans get their insurance from their employer.

Not even one employee can shop for insurance that way. The employer does the shopping. The employee is offered a policy but not their choice of policies. They take what the employer offers or they don't get insurance.

This idea of shopping for insurance is ridiculous.

Most Americans don't have that right. The employer does.

Republicans love to shoot down the idea of Medicare For All because it takes away the freedom of consumers to shop around and choose the health insurance that best fits their needs. Let’s ignore for the moment that M4A would suit just about everyone’s needs better than just about any private plan available at less cost. Instead, let’s look at how much Americans value the freedom to shop around.

Obama gave America the worst healthcare system in the world?

You really need to work on which lies you want to vomit.

"Elizabeth Warren just released a detailed M4A plan that would be cheaper and superior to the current system in virtually every conceivable way"

Did she? You've read it?
Of course you haven't, you're just being a good little communist parrot. 6 years ago I'll be you were extolling the virtues of the ACA. Your ignorance on the issue is betrayed by your choice of sources.

Welll stop flooding America with people that can’t take care of them selves

They come for jobs which is why any UHC law needs large taxes on those who draw them here. The businesses.
That’s funny

I find it sad but either way, true.
I live around them, they are taking jobs and lowering wages that are
Meant for struggling Americans that need a rebound job,, now we have no rebound job, that why you see so many on drugs

Not even one employee can shop for insurance that way. The employer does the shopping. The employee is offered a policy but not their choice of policies. They take what the employer offers or they don't get insurance.

Fewer and fewer are able to get coverage through their employers at that.

You're always free to save up the money Daily Kooks pays you to spam that garbage and move your sorry ass to Cuba.

You're always free to dispute the article, but you are way to fucking ignorant to do that. But hey, after we actually get a national healthcare system, you move your garbage ass to Russia, or Saudi Arabia. Someplace more in line with your thought processs, since Being an American isn't one of them.
Disputing pinko propaganda lends it a measure of credibility, which it doesn't have.

If you want a commie society, it behooves you to move to one, dickweed.

They come for jobs which is why any UHC law needs large taxes on those who draw them here. The businesses.
That’s funny

Meant for struggling Americans that need a rebound job,, now we have no rebound job, that why you see so many on drugs

No argument from me. You thought it funny when I said it though......they are here for the jobs. You want to blame everything but the ones responsible. Employers.

Your assertion about employer insurance is not correct... Anybody can get a private healthcare plan that their employer doesn't pay for part of. Employees are limited on what plans their employer pays part of most of.

Republicans half-assed pushed bills that would allow any person the right to join in mass group plans across state lines, vastly lowering their insurance costs. No Democrats supported it because opposing the "Designed to Fail" Obamacare sham was proof of racism.

The solution is more freedom, not more government mandates.

Give citizens the right to buy across state lines. Give citizens the right to buy any type of plan that suits them. Give citizens the right to opt out.

You started your thread with a false narrative, a straw man if you will. Most people do not oppose M4A because it doesn’t allow them to shop for healthcare. They oppose it because it would be hugely ineffective, ridiculously expensive, and would cause the national debt to soar along with much higher income taxes.

How do expect to debate something if you don’t even know the other sides position?

BREAKING NEWS!!

People have to do shit they don’t like sometimes. Look for follow up articles such as people don’t like doing dishes, people don’t like yard work all that much. These articles of course will go into great detail how if we only had universal dish washing and lawn care it really wouldn’t cost much more than 50 trillion. And look at the covienience!

That’s funny

No argument from me. You thought it funny when I said it though......they are here for the jobs. You want to blame everything but the ones responsible. Employers.
It’s funny you think it’s ok to hurt Americans ,, it’s why your party keeps losing elections

Your assertion about employer insurance is not correct... Anybody can get a private healthcare plan that their employer doesn't pay for part of. Employees are limited on what plans their employer pays part of most of.

Republicans half-assed pushed bills that would allow any person the right to join in mass group plans across state lines, vastly lowering their insurance costs. No Democrats supported it because opposing the "Designed to Fail" Obamacare sham was proof of racism.

The solution is more freedom, not more government mandates.

Give citizens the right to buy across state lines. Give citizens the right to buy any type of plan that suits them. Give citizens the right to opt out.

"Republicans half-assed pushed bills that would allow any person the right to join in mass group plans across state lines, vastly lowering their insurance costs."

With all due respect this is a canard and it hasn't been thought through.

That’s funny

It’s funny you think it’s ok to hurt Americans ,, it’s why your party keeps losing elections

I have no party because people like yourself belong to them.

That’s funny

In 2019 could you make a living off of being a dishwasher living in a big city?

"Republicans half-assed pushed bills that would allow any person the right to join in mass group plans across state lines, vastly lowering their insurance costs."

With all due respect this is a canard and it hasn't been thought through.
It's not a canard, but you're right the Republicans didn't back it sufficiently.

Probably not. Why do you think this is relevant? Should government guarantee that dishwashers can make a living in any city they choose?

I dunno. Why do you think this is relevant?

it’s about immigration,, why don’t you know?

How is your comment relevant at all?

How is your comment relevant at all?
Answer the question and find out lol

/----/ Which means 60% (the majority) don't hate it. BTW, how many times do you need to shop for healthcare in your life?

Forum List

Back