🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

American Hero Joe Arpaio Speaks

FEDERAL JUDGE. Racist Obama Justice Department witch hunt continues.
Lol you people have a stupid answer for everything. Donald Trump could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot someone, and you would say Loretta Lynch somehow set him up!
The federal Justice a Department could have a witch hunt against an innocent American civilian and you would say it's okay.
I think you republicans need to wait a few years before daring to accuse someone else of a witch hunt.
GOP has not had control over DOJ for last 7 years. Congress has duty for oversight.
Yeah that's why democrats have never lost a lawsuit in the last 7 years :rolleyes:
Yep, federal judges who inject politics into decisions and corrupt DOJ...you will have that.

Lol Sheriff Joe. I hear the Judge in his case announced the first of several punishment's for his illegal actions earlier today. Bad timing for the pink panty sheriff.
Lol you people have a stupid answer for everything. Donald Trump could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot someone, and you would say Loretta Lynch somehow set him up!
The federal Justice a Department could have a witch hunt against an innocent American civilian and you would say it's okay.
Benghazi...??

Lol Sheriff Joe. I hear the Judge in his case announced the first of several punishment's for his illegal actions earlier today. Bad timing for the pink panty sheriff.

Obama's Justice Department launched an investigation two months before he had won the Democratic nomination? They really are crafty. :eek:
Civil Rights Division needs to be disbanded.

Obama's Justice Department launched an investigation two months before he had won the Democratic nomination? They really are crafty. :eek:
It was in last few weeks of Bush administration when Holder was coming into office. That's why Cruz people better support Trump.

It was in last few weeks of Bush administration when Holder was coming into office. That's why Cruz people better support Trump.

Just say you were wrong about where the investigation originated.

Forum List

Back