American Hero....read on, you'd be surprised!!

As much as I loathe Donald Dumb, I have to give it to the guy....in less than 7 months, he has EXPOSED what we all knew to be true about the republican party... It is a party completely void of ideas, innovation and conscious....and Trump has done everything seemingly possible to solidify those facts by exposing their unwillingness to govern;but would rather than sit back obstructing a president and scaring the shit out of white people to get votes.....

All of this has to be Karma, has to be some measures of payback for the hell this party put not only on the American people through these last 8 years, by not reaching out and supporting Obama, rather than just obstructing his every move.

As redundant as I may sound again and again and again....Karma and sweet justice...thank you McCain and thank you Trump....my hero's for the hour!!

Your choice was Hitlery. Nuff said.........
Read any of my postings.....hated the bitch!! But hate Trump more
but you voted for her,right?...
The other choice was a piece of Orange shit who is going to vote for Excrement ...? only Rubes do that

Don’t forget the strange Cabinet meeting[ the ASSKISSATHON] last month when every secretary went around the room heaping praise on Trump as cameras rolled. “On behalf of the entire senior staff around you, Mr. President, we thank you for the opportunity and the blessing that you've given us to serve your agenda,” Priebus said.

Even on his way out the door, Priebus made a surreal appearance on Sean Hannity
3_7_9v.gif~c200
GOP Born to Crawl before an Orange Shitgibbon

As much as I loathe Donald Dumb, I have to give it to the guy....in less than 7 months, he has EXPOSED what we all knew to be true about the republican party... It is a party completely void of ideas, innovation and conscious....and Trump has done everything seemingly possible to solidify those facts by exposing their unwillingness to govern;but would rather than sit back obstructing a president and scaring the shit out of white people to get votes.....

All of this has to be Karma, has to be some measures of payback for the hell this party put not only on the American people through these last 8 years, by not reaching out and supporting Obama, rather than just obstructing his every move.

As redundant as I may sound again and again and again....Karma and sweet justice...thank you McCain and thank you Trump....my hero's for the hour!!

If we elected Hillary Republicans would have passed lots of bill already but Hillary would have vetoed them all so we'd be right where we are now
Uh, they have Trump who will pass anything they put before the nut......so this bullshit about the Republicans would have passed a lot of shit, is nonsense...what the fuck is stopping them now? Answer that fuckin question or shut the fuck up, fool!!

lots of people gave Obama the benefit of the doubt during his 1st year,but as soon as one disagreed with something he wanted to do....we were called racist by people like you....
Harry, because you were racist. This man was attacked by ever faction in this nation for shit that pales to the shit Trump is doing. Now you can sit back now and try to clean up your shit, but the facts speak for themselves.
let me get this straight.....if you disagree with a black person,its because you are a racist?....

If we elected Hillary Republicans would have passed lots of bill already but Hillary would have vetoed them all so we'd be right where we are now
Uh, they have Trump who will pass anything they put before the nut......so this bullshit about the Republicans would have passed a lot of shit, is nonsense...what the fuck is stopping them now? Answer that fuckin question or shut the fuck up, fool!!
My point is either way, the same is getting accomplished.

And, you are wrong. The GOP didn't end Obamacare because they feared political backlash. Correct? Ok, so if Hillary were president, just like with NAFTA, Republicans would have passed it and she would have had to either veto it or OWN it.

Just remember how eager Republicans were last year to repeal and replace Obamacare. How many times they all overwhelmingly voted in favor of ending the ACA. But now that they had their opportunity to OWN IT, they chose not to.

This is all staged. They are actors. Sure, have the guy with a brain tumor vote no. He won't be around for the midterms to be punished.

I tried, but I did a write in...I think I put Daffy Duck or some cartoon character and to this day, I do not regret my vote. I hate that Trump won, but Hillary took too many people of color for granted and I never forgave her or Bill for it. You want my vote, bitch earn it!!
the Democratic party takes people of color for granted but yet you folks still back them....and no i am not saying vote Republican,they dont give a fuck about you either....start a viable 3rd party with everyone who either cant stand the big 2 or feel they are being fed bullshit too.....that would include a lot of people of all walks of life....

The other choice was a piece of Orange shit who is going to vote for Excrement ...? only Rubes do that

Don’t forget the strange Cabinet meeting[ the ASSKISSATHON] last month when every secretary went around the room heaping praise on Trump as cameras rolled. “On behalf of the entire senior staff around you, Mr. President, we thank you for the opportunity and the blessing that you've given us to serve your agenda,” Priebus said.

Even on his way out the door, Priebus made a surreal appearance on Sean Hannity
3_7_9v.gif~c200
GOP Born to Crawl before an Orange Shitgibbon
sounds like an excuse tyrone.....there are always other choices....its up to you to cut the cord and vote for one....

lots of people gave Obama the benefit of the doubt during his 1st year,but as soon as one disagreed with something he wanted to do....we were called racist by people like you....
Harry, because you were racist. This man was attacked by ever faction in this nation for shit that pales to the shit Trump is doing. Now you can sit back now and try to clean up your shit, but the facts speak for themselves.

Where's your fake negro dialect?

Karma...when it kicks is...can be so sweet.
Agreed! The left got their dose of Karma after 8 years of race baiting. People are fed up with your shit.
How's that working out for you? This week in particular......
Much better than it would have been if Hillary was President this week. :laugh:
With comments like that, you do realize your creds are meaningless here? yes!!
I think of all people, you dont have the right to talk about "cred". :laugh:

I tried, but I did a write in...I think I put Daffy Duck or some cartoon character and to this day, I do not regret my vote. I hate that Trump won, but Hillary took too many people of color for granted and I never forgave her or Bill for it. You want my vote, bitch earn it!!
the Democratic party takes people of color for granted but yet you folks still back them....and no i am not saying vote Republican,they dont give a fuck about you either....start a viable 3rd party with everyone who either cant stand the big 2 or feel they are being fed bullshit too.....that would include a lot of people of all walks of life....
But when in power, they deliver Harry......we got healthcare, we got a justice department that looked into our issues, we got fair housing deals and income inequality addressed.....I ask you, other than tax cuts for the rich, what the hell has the GOP ever done for anybody, who isn't rich? Talk about taking mf's for granted. They come in after scaring the hell out of you white nuts, promise you everything and gives you NOTHING....and yet, you vote these bastards in time after time after time....if anybody is taken advantage of, its you ingrates in white skin....

let me get this straight.....if you disagree with a black person,its because you are a racist?....
Harry, there is no way in hell, you or any of these rednecks here are gonna convince me that your disdain for Obama was based solely on his political stance....not now, not ever. Especially given the pass you people are giving Trump.....no way Hosey!! Sell that bullshit to the airforce, but not the tiger.

And, you are wrong. The GOP didn't end Obamacare because they feared political backlash. Correct? Ok, so if Hillary were president, just like with NAFTA, Republicans would have passed it and she would have had to either veto it or OWN it.

Just remember how eager Republicans were last year to repeal and replace Obamacare. How many times they all overwhelmingly voted in favor of ending the ACA. But now that they had their opportunity to OWN IT, they chose not to.

This is all staged. They are actors. Sure, have the guy with a brain tumor vote no. He won't be around for the midterms to be punished.
Dude you are all over the place...what the fuck are you talking about?

But when in power, they deliver Harry......we got healthcare, we got a justice department that looked into our issues, we got fair housing deals and income inequality addressed.....I ask you, other than tax cuts for the rich, what the hell has the GOP ever done for anybody, who isn't rich? Talk about taking mf's for granted. They come in after scaring the hell out of you white nuts, promise you everything and gives you NOTHING....and yet, you vote these bastards in time after time after time....if anybody is taken advantage of, its you ingrates in white skin....
we got healthcare
really?....how many poor people can afford it and have access to quality care?
we got a justice department that looked into our issues
you mean like all the unarmed blacks being shot and hardly any cops going to jail?...
we got fair housing deals
if you like those ghettos...yea great...ask a white rich Democrat if they mind if you move next door.....
your buddy Al Sharpton said they act like they love us so much but we never get invited to dinner..........with friends like those i would seek another party to support.....

Harry, there is no way in hell, you or any of these rednecks here are gonna convince me that your disdain for Obama was based solely on his political stance....not now, not ever. Especially given the pass you people are giving Trump.....no way Hosey!! Sell that bullshit to the airforce, but not the tiger.
so answer me yes or no.... no one can disagree with a black politician,without being called a racist....they can put forth any policies they want with no opposition,is that what you are saying?...and you will never find me saying ANYTHING racial about Obama.....so stick that race card shit up that fat ass of yours...

so answer me yes or no.... no one can disagree with a black politician,without being called a racist....they can put forth any policies they want with no opposition,is that what you are saying?...and you will never find me saying ANYTHING racial about Obama.....so stick that race card shit up that fat ass of yours...
Okay Harry, you asked for it.....name one policy that Obama enacted that wasn't turned into a racial thing or a class thing, just name one?????

Okay Harry, you asked for it.....name one policy that Obama enacted that wasn't turned into a racial thing or a class thing, just name one?????
tiger i agree that many asswipes on the far right were very racial with the guy,we see that here in this forum just the way some of these asses refer to him ....but not everyone who opposed the guy treated him racially,many people actually opposed some of his policies.....if you cant accept that than i dont know what to tell you.....

tiger i agree that many asswipes on the far right were very racial with the guy,we see that here in this forum just the way some of these asses refer to him ....but not everyone who opposed the guy treated him racially,many people actually opposed some of his policies.....if you cant accept that than i dont know what to tell you.....
Listen, I got no issues, Harry with people disagreeing with any president. No matter what the subject, what I take exception, is when their disagreements are based on nothing save for the fact Obama is black, case in point....every single GOP leader for the last 8 years did nothing but obstruct this presidents agenda...they didn't pull this shit with Clinton, they didn't pull that shit with Bush and they show as hell ain't doing it with Trump.....now, if it looks like a fuckin duck, Harry and quacks like one, chances are dude, its a fuckin duck. Now on a personal level, private citizens not feeling Obama, that's a choice, whether its his policies or his race, its a choice....but from a political stand point...all racist, all day, all the way.

Dude you are all over the place...what the fuck are you talking about?
Of course you don't get it. If Hillary were president every Republican would have voted to repeal the ACA. Then it would have been Hillary's to sign or veto. Republicans didn't want to own repeal so they pussed out

Forum List

Back