American Jessica Pegula (6) upsets Iga Świątek (1) in U.S. Open, now in semi-final.

odanny

Diamond Member
May 7, 2017
Midwest - Trumplandia
The only reason I bring it up is it shows when you combine affluence with hard work and opportunity you can accomplish great things.

She is now in the semi-finals and the men also have 2 players in the semi's,. which has not happened much in 20 years.

Pegula is the daughter of the owner of the Buffalo Bills and Buffalo Sabres, and while most children of the
mega-wealthy are groomed for success, this does not always translate onto the court. Most great athletes grew up poor and had to fight for a spot at the table. Tennis and Golf are sports where affluence is a definite advantage.

Pegula Sports and Entertainment, LLC. · 79 Perry St #400, Buffalo, NY 14203

Last edited:
Who the fuck watches women's golf? :rofl:

Heaven knows I haven't watched since the days of Annika Sorenstam! After accepting blood $$ from the Middle East, I've given up on the men as well! Scheffler's having a great season; almost unbeatable, but no one I know cares! Onto the NFL w/ KC def. Balt. 27-20! :rolleyes: :dunno::oops::confused::stir:

Heaven knows I haven't watched since the days of Annika Sorenstam! After accepting blood $$ from the Middle East, I've given up on the men as well! Scheffler's having a great season; almost unbeatable, but no one I know cares! Onto the NFL w/ KC def. Balt. 27-20! :rolleyes: :dunno::oops::confused::stir:
I barely heard of this Scheffler dude. I find golf to be a good sport, but I just don't have a lot of interest.

And I will have to look up this Annikia girl. Sounds like a babe of some sort.

I barely heard of this Scheffler dude. I find golf to be a good sport, but I just don't have a lot of interest.

And I will have to look up this Annikia girl. Sounds like a babe of some sort.

Annika was the best female golfer in the mode of Tiger Wood! She was so good, she actually challenged herself late in her career to compete in one men's event, but just missed the cut by 2 strokes due to length of the Holes! :rolleyes: ;):)

Last edited:
Annika was the best female golfer in the mode of Toger Wood! She was so good, she actually challenged herself late in her career to compete in one men's event, but just missed the cut by 2 strokes due to length of the Holes! :rolleyes: ;):)
I like the Freudian references. I will look up some pics!

Forum List

Back