American leftists praise Europe for their abortion laws...not knowing their laws are more strict than ours are......

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Latest of many examples of an idiot in Hollywood praising abortion laws in Europe to attack the United States...but not knowing that the abortion laws in Europe are stricter than our laws.......like the idiot hosts on the View, bitching about our abortion laws from their set in the Bahamas...where abortion is completely illegal....

Actress Jessica Biel took a veiled shot at the United States on Friday, while appearing to praise France for having “women’s rights” — a reference to abortion.
----
“You have croissants AND Women’s Rights? Damn, take me back,” Biel posted to her Instagram on Friday, captioning a photo of her and her husband, musician and actor Justin Timberlake, standing in front of the Eiffel Tower in Paris, France.

“Have you looked up the abortion laws in France, or….?” one person commented on the post. Another wrote, “Sooo France has abortion up to 14 weeks…. You cool with that????”

Indeed, France has stronger restrictions on abortion than America.

Yeah, their ignorance is appalling since they do it in front of the world which I would never do until I am sure of the facts first.

Wikipedia

"Abortion in France is legal on demand during the first 14 weeks from conception.[1][2] Abortions at later stages of pregnancy are allowed if two physicians certify that the abortion will be done to prevent grave permanent injury to the physical or mental health of the pregnant woman; a risk to the life of the pregnant woman; or that the child will suffer from a particularly severe illness recognized as incurable.[3][4][5] The abortion law was liberalized by the Veil Law (fr) in 1975."

:oops8:

She made a total fool of herself.

:auiqs.jpg:

Yeah, their ignorance is appalling since they do it in front of the world which I would never do until I am sure of the facts first.

Wikipedia

"Abortion in France is legal on demand during the first 14 weeks from conception.[1][2] Abortions at later stages of pregnancy are allowed if two physicians certify that the abortion will be done to prevent grave permanent injury to the physical or mental health of the pregnant woman; a risk to the life of the pregnant woman; or that the child will suffer from a particularly severe illness recognized as incurable.[3][4][5] The abortion law was liberalized by the Veil Law (fr) in 1975."

:oops8:

She made a total fool of herself.

:auiqs.jpg:

She looks good...sometimes......there is that...

Latest of many examples of an idiot in Hollywood praising abortion laws in Europe to attack the United States...but not knowing that the abortion laws in Europe are stricter than our laws.......like the idiot hosts on the View, bitching about our abortion laws from their set in the Bahamas...where abortion is completely illegal....

Actress Jessica Biel took a veiled shot at the United States on Friday, while appearing to praise France for having “women’s rights” — a reference to abortion.
----
“You have croissants AND Women’s Rights? Damn, take me back,” Biel posted to her Instagram on Friday, captioning a photo of her and her husband, musician and actor Justin Timberlake, standing in front of the Eiffel Tower in Paris, France.

“Have you looked up the abortion laws in France, or….?” one person commented on the post. Another wrote, “Sooo France has abortion up to 14 weeks…. You cool with that????”

Indeed, France has stronger restrictions on abortion than America.

Abortion in France is legal on demand during the first 14 weeks from conception.[1][2]

Abortions at later stages of pregnancy are allowed if two physicians certify that the abortion will be done to prevent grave permanent injury to the physical or mental health of the pregnant woman; a risk to the life of the pregnant woman; or that the child will suffer from a particularly severe illness recognized as incurable.[3][4][5]

How is France's law worse than the laws in most of the southern states?

There's no doubt that since the ban, the American right has been apologizing for the extremism it represents.

This thread is one such apology in that it's an attempt to play down the extremism.

And how many more times do we have to hear the claims that it's not a ban, when in truth it's being celebrated as a success by the Christian rightist extreme.

Forum List

Back