American Patriot Forced to Plead Guilty

You don’t actually have to take money out of the bank to be arrested and jailed for attempting to rob a bank.

So deflection is all you have. How come you didn't demand Madona be jailed for thinking about blowing up the White House. The man took no actions like your imaginary bank robber. BTW the robber couldn't be charged unless he took some action to get money from the bank.

Hundreds? Hyperbole much? Fact is that the guy was caught and went to prison. The January 6th terrorist in the OP got caught and is going to prison. I'm certainly happy to see the justice system working in both cases. You?
One guy was caught, and, yes, there were hundreds of them.

You ignorant fuck, we're not talking about the metropolitan police, we're talking about the capitol police. You know, the illegitimate department that only answers to congress, not an executive agency. I guess your stupidity just won't let you stay on point.
What a fucking retard.

In 1979, the Capitol Police got a separate chief of police; the role had previously been filled by officers of the Metropolitan Police Department.

In 2005 Congress established the United States Capitol Police (USCP) Office of Inspector General (OIG) as a legislative agency. The Inspector General heads OIG, supervises and conducts audits, inspections, and investigations involving USCP programs, functions, systems, and operations, and reports directly to the Capitol Police Board.

So, I guess you're trying to insist MDP aren't legit police?
Like it matters.

On January 6, 2021 a mob of supporters of Donald Trump, the 45th U.S. president, stormed the United States Capitol in a failed attempt to overturn his defeat in the 2020 presidential election. MPD was called in to assist The United States Capitol Police. Over 60 MPD Officers were injured during their response. The attack resulted in five deaths, including one United States Capitol Police officer.

BTW, I've got to go out for a while, but while I'm away, how about you compile a list of all the law enforcement agencies that fall under the executive branch and are controlled directly by presidential appointees. I'll be out for several hours, so take your time. LMAO

Don't have to retard.

So deflection is all you have. How come you didn't demand Madona be jailed for thinking about blowing up the White House. The man took no actions like your imaginary bank robber. BTW the robber couldn't be charged unless he took some action to get money from the bank.

Madonna didn't have a vehicle full of "a loaded handgun, rifle, shotgun, several large-capacity ammunition feeding devices, hundreds of rounds of ammunition, a crossbow with bolts, several machetes, a stun gun and the Molotov cocktails."

And you are very wrong or very stupid about attempted robbery.

Why aren't you glad that the good guys got the drop on the bad guy before he could carry out his terrorist plot?

He was. He was parked blocks from where pipe bombs were found and the police saw the weapon in his car. The terrorist was caught before he could commit his terrorist act. Score one for the good guys.
Nope, no where near the bank

So, what was the idiot doing with fuel in mason jars?
Filling his lawnmower?
The weapons were there to keep the pack of coyotes from stealing his lawnmower?

You are arguing with a moron who either doesn't realize that the person he's trying to defend already pleaded guilty to having Molotov cocktails or likes to lie through his teeth. Or both.

So even the person that moron is trying to defend, calls them a liar.

It doesn't matter what the moron you are replying to says or thinks or wants.

That moron is totally irrelevant. To everything.

The truth of this whole thing is that the far right winger who was busted with the weapons and Molotov cocktails, has said:

YES, I had Molotov cocktails.

YES I am guilty of everything the government has accused and charged me with doing.

Just because that moron you are replying to says something, doesn't make it true or reality.

It just further proves that person is a very special kind of moron.

What a fucking retard.

In 1979, the Capitol Police got a separate chief of police; the role had previously been filled by officers of the Metropolitan Police Department.

In 2005 Congress established the United States Capitol Police (USCP) Office of Inspector General (OIG) as a legislative agency. The Inspector General heads OIG, supervises and conducts audits, inspections, and investigations involving USCP programs, functions, systems, and operations, and reports directly to the Capitol Police Board.

So, I guess you're trying to insist MDP aren't legit police?
Like it matters.

On January 6, 2021 a mob of supporters of Donald Trump, the 45th U.S. president, stormed the United States Capitol in a failed attempt to overturn his defeat in the 2020 presidential election. MPD was called in to assist The United States Capitol Police. Over 60 MPD Officers were injured during their response. The attack resulted in five deaths, including one United States Capitol Police officer.

Don't have to retard.

Still waiting on that clause in the Constitution that authorizes congress to have their own police force. If you can't provide it, don't bother to reply.

Madonna didn't have a vehicle full of "a loaded handgun, rifle, shotgun, several large-capacity ammunition feeding devices, hundreds of rounds of ammunition, a crossbow with bolts, several machetes, a stun gun and the Molotov cocktails."

And you are very wrong or very stupid about attempted robbery.

Why aren't you glad that the good guys got the drop on the bad guy before he could carry out his terrorist plot?

You have no evidence of any of it. You don't know what Madona might have had in a car. Hell she could have had a car bomb for all you know.

And feel free to explain what your talking about a bank robber being guilty of attempted robbery if they take no action to get money from a bank.

Once again all you have are your own fantasies and assumptions that the guy had any intent to carry out a terrorist plot. In fact you can't even show he breached the peace in any manner.

You are arguing with a moron who either doesn't realize that the person he's trying to defend already pleaded guilty to having Molotov cocktails or likes to lie through his teeth. Or both.

So even the person that moron is trying to defend, calls them a liar.

It doesn't matter what the moron you are replying to says or thinks or wants.

That moron is totally irrelevant. To everything.

The truth of this whole thing is that the far right winger who was busted with the weapons and Molotov cocktails, has said:

YES, I had Molotov cocktails.

YES I am guilty of everything the government has accused and charged me with doing.

Just because that moron you are replying to says something, doesn't make it true or reality.

It just further proves that person is a very special kind of moron.
Yep, those 'Law and Order people', unless.............................it's one of theirs.

Still waiting on that clause in the Constitution that authorizes congress to have their own police force. If you can't provide it, don't bother to reply.

Can you hold your breath until I produce one?

There isn't any, you fucking retard.

Creating a police force, capitol and metropolitan police is constitutional.
Still is after 160 years later.

Wow, you finally got something right. Carry on in your ignorance commie.

Yeah, wow, I told you that yesterday, you moron.

Post 75 'And I'm still waiting for you to quote the constitutional authority for the Capitol Police to exist. So far none of you commies have been up to the task'.

Meanwhile moving goalpost from constitutional 'authority' to a clause in the constitution?

You still have nothing.

the cloths weren't in the jar. It's not a weapon until then. no firing pin.
Really? You have never made a moltov without the rag?

I have, many times. We used to call them micky bombs because the jars we used were Michelob bottles, but a moltov is WAY more effective if you do not put the rag in - it is MUCH more explosive than a standard version.

And the fact that the firing pin is in the box next to the rifle does not mean that it is suddenly immune from all firearm laws. Try bringing a loaded weapon into a courtroom and then claiming you are innocent because the firing pin is in your other pocket.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back