American Patriot Forced to Plead Guilty

Yeah, wow, I told you that yesterday, you moron.

Post 75 'And I'm still waiting for you to quote the constitutional authority for the Capitol Police to exist. So far none of you commies have been up to the task'.

Meanwhile moving goalpost from constitutional 'authority' to a clause in the constitution?

You still have nothing.

Wow, you ignorance/stupidity never ceases to amaze.

Here's your lesson for the day retard. Every POWER/AUTHORITY the federal government has is contained in a particular CLAUSE of the Constitution. Even a simpleton like you should know that. And like you admitted, the power/authority for congress to have a police department that answers only to them, DOESN'T EXIST. To quote you "There isn't any".

Now run along dufas, we're done.

What was he going to do, put a lighter to the hole in the lid. Don't think that would work out too well for him.

thank you, I was trying to articulate a response, but it seemed so obvious of How does he intend to light it.

If one lit the hole, I'd be afraid of it exploding at ignition. That seemed too obvious.

And she could have had a truck full of didos. She didn't, but this guy did have a truck full of weapons and explosives. He was a terrorist whose terror plot was thwarted before it began. Yay for the good guys!

What the hell is a "dido"???????????????

What the hell is a "dido"???????????????

Ask your friend

Ask your friend

So you just parrot words you don't know what they mean? Typical commie, LMAO

What was he going to do, put a lighter to the hole in the lid. Don't think that would work out too well for him.

Your point?

Under the definition of the law, he illegally possessed a molotov cocktail. What you opine about how he could light them is irrelevant.

It’s too bad he didn’t USE that material rather than leaving it in his truck. THEN the January 6th event might have actually had some value.

The only GOOD Politician is a REMOVED Politician.
HANG MIKE PENCE

right?

Forum List

Back