American Patriot Forced to Plead Guilty

So I was right...you think it wasn't complete because he hadn't lit the damn thing yet. Ya'll nuts are scary.
nope, he hadn't armed the jars. you should look up Molotov cocktail. Every can of gasoline is subject for conversion. oops, every gas car is one then.

An unassembled bomb is still illegal. Ya'll nuts are scary crazy.
it is illegal to have bomb parts, it's not illegal to move fluids in jars. Point to that one for me. Again, a gas car then is a molitov cocktail. According to you.

Who says they weren't "completed"? He had mason jars filled with an ignitable substance, rags and lighters. What makes it "incomplete", he hadn't lit the damn thing yet?

Did you see the photo on page 1. There was nothing in the holes is the lids. So they weren't complete.

Actually there were, but that's beside the point. The Constitution charges only one person with federal law enforcement, that can be found in Article 2, not Article 1 which establishes congress. Now you should apologize to the board for your ignorance of the founding document.

Holy fuck, where are from in Texas?
Nacogdoches?

No, it doesn't retard, the metropolitan police were established by a legislative branch and the executive branch.
Article 2 only establishes a militia and the military and their boundaries.

Retard.

Did you see the photo on page 1. There was nothing in the holes is the lids. So they weren't complete.

How long would it have taken them to be assembled? Just because you haven't chambered the round, the gun is still loaded. The dude broke MANY, MANY laws. He was armed to the teeth and seemed intent on terrorist activities. Again, if his name had been Mohammed, you'd be pissing your britches and shipping him off to GITMO.

it is illegal to have bomb parts, it's not illegal to move fluids in jars. Point to that one for me. Again, a gas car then is a molitov cocktail. According to you.
Holy fuck, what a retard.

ATF actively regulates and investigates the illegal use of explosives as part of its core mission to protect the public from violent crime. Illegal explosives are often made by manufacturers without a legal license to operate, then sold without a legal permit.

Some of these illegal explosives are poorly built using highly volatile compounds. The explosive compositions in these devices are usually sensitive to heat, shock, electrostatic discharge and friction. When devices containing incorrect combinations of explosive materials are ignited, whether by accident or on purpose, it can result in injury or death.

WING NUTS: He was just there to peacefully protest!

"investigators said they found a "large and unlawful" trove of weapons, including a loaded handgun, rifle, shotgun, several large-capacity ammunition feeding devices, hundreds of rounds of ammunition, a crossbow with bolts, several machetes, a stun gun and the Molotov cocktails."

Uh huh...so peaceful.

I'm sure if his name was Mohammed, the wingnuts on the board would be singing an entirely different tune...

So tell the class exactly when he breached the peace.

Yep, so instead of putting fuel in a gallon container, the moron, put them in 24 glass mason jars.
NOTHING to see here.

Holy fuck, where are from in Texas?
Nacogdoches?

No, it doesn't retard, the metropolitan police were established by a legislative branch and the executive branch.
Article 2 only establishes a militia and the military and their boundaries.

Retard.

Wrong again commie, militias and the military are provided for in Article 1, Section 8. Article 2 just makes the president their commander in chief. You really are clueless about the Constitution. I'm sure your apology for your ignorance is forthcoming. ROFLMFAO

How long would it have taken them to be assembled? Just because you haven't chambered the round, the gun is still loaded. The dude broke MANY, MANY laws. He was armed to the teeth and seemed intent on terrorist activities. Again, if his name had been Mohammed, you'd be pissing your britches and shipping him off to GITMO.

Your assumptions are noted. You still haven't said when he breached the peace.

I’m going to need a picture of someone holding a gun to his head or holding his family hostage to “force” him to plead guilty.

We take our right to carry weapons very seriously in this country. You creampuffs from Europe wouldn't get it.
Yea, those molotov cocktails really come in handy when you're in a pinch, right genius?

Why worry about El Queida when cretins like Coffman with all those weapons in on the loose.

Wrong again commie, militias and the military are provided for in Article 1, Section 8. Article 2 just makes the president their commander in chief. You really are clueless about the Constitution. I'm sure your apology for your ignorance is forthcoming. ROFLMFAO

Article Two of the United States Constitution establishes the executive branch of the federal government, which carries out and enforces federal laws. Article Two vests the power of the executive branch in the office of the president of the United States, lays out the procedures for electing and removing the president, and establishes the president's powers and responsibilities.

Section 2 of Article Two lays out the powers of the presidency, establishing that the president serves as the commander-in-chief of the military, among many other roles.

That still isn't the police, it's the military, you dumbass.

If Lincoln or congress didn't have the authority of signing or veto the bill, there wouldn't have been a metropolitan police department.

So, what was the idiot doing with fuel in mason jars?
Filling his lawnmower?
The weapons were there to keep the pack of coyotes from stealing his lawnmower?
ask him. maybe he has a still or something.

Article Two of the United States Constitution establishes the executive branch of the federal government, which carries out and enforces federal laws. Article Two vests the power of the executive branch in the office of the president of the United States, lays out the procedures for electing and removing the president, and establishes the president's powers and responsibilities.

Section 2 of Article Two lays out the powers of the presidency, establishing that the president serves as the commander-in-chief of the military, among many other roles.

That still isn't the police, it's the military, you dumbass.

If Lincoln or congress didn't have the authority of signing or veto the bill, there wouldn't have been a metropolitan police department.

You ignorant fuck, we're not talking about the metropolitan police, we're talking about the capitol police. You know, the illegitimate department that only answers to congress, not an executive agency. I guess your stupidity just won't let you stay on point.

BTW, I've got to go out for a while, but while I'm away, how about you compile a list of all the law enforcement agencies that fall under the executive branch and are controlled directly by presidential appointees. I'll be out for several hours, so take your time. LMAO

Forum List

Back