American Pravda

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
Our American Pravda | The American Conservative

Here is an article that questions the veracity of the press within the US. It questions the extent through which the US federal government manipulates all press within the US, and possibly the rest of the world.

This is my favorite quote from the article.

"Consider the fascinating perspective of the recently deceased Boris Berezoisky, once the most powerful of the Russian oligarchs and the puppet master behind President Boris Yeltsin during the late 1990's. After looting billions in national wealth and elevating Vladimir Putin to the presidency, he overreached himself and eventually went into exile. According to the New York Times, he had planned to transform Russia into a fake two-party stateone social-democratic and one neoconservative which heated public battles would be fought on divisive, symbolic issues, while behind the scenes both parties would actually be controlled by the same ruling elites. With the citizenery thus permanently divided and popular dissatisfaction safely channeled into meaningless dead-ends. Russian rulers could maintain unlimited wealth and power for themselves, with little threat to their reign."

Now where on earth do you think he got that idea? Brilliant!! :clap2:

With the recent phone tapping of the Associated press and the DOJ going after a newscaster on Fox, marking him as a suspected terrorist, I was taken back by these stories actually becoming public. Why would they let it go public? At best, they could have denied it all and characterized those that said otherwise as tin foiled conspiracy nutcases.

Then it hit me. It is much like the IRS scandal. They acknowledge the misdeeds without taking responsibility for them. Then they smile and carry on as if nothing has happened.

It all boils down to intimidation. Sure "mishaps" happen. (Shrug). So what? What are you going to do about it?

Forum List

Back