American traitor lectures us from Russia

Asswipe....what do YOU know about what is going on Crimea????

I know more than you...:eusa_whistle:

If it is so peaceful, why are the Russian troops hiding their military identification and claiming to be local militia not from Russia? :cuckoo:

It figures a demented fuck like you goes on a rant about the NSA collecting billions of phonecalls worldwide and only digging through ones with specific ties to Islamic terrorists, but you're ok with Russians invading their neighbor and doing crimes against humanity.

Amazing Snowden has a PR show today when Russia is oppressing people in Crimea.

Someone should point out if Snowden steals Russia's classified information...they will kill him and his family.

I'm sure he will be on TV in Russia telling the dumb masses there that "yes the US is massacring ethnic Russians in the US and in the Ukraine...."

Yeah they look real oppressed there in Crimea I tell ya!

I'll consider people that think he is such a threat are serious when they clamp down on outsourcing our shit. In fact, Snowdon says that, all things considered, this is an area that needs some rethinking.

:cuckoo: Get back to eating shit.

FYI...you are with Snowden and Putin.

Amazing Snowden has a PR show today when Russia is oppressing people in Crimea.

Someone should point out if Snowden steals Russia's classified information...they will kill him and his family.

I'm sure he will be on TV in Russia telling the dumb masses there that "yes the US is massacring ethnic Russians in the US and in the Ukraine...."

So are you saying that Russia is bad or that we should follow their example of ruthless domination of anti-government, anti-corruption activists?

Is that all you have tough guy? I fully support the actions of Snowden. Putin is more your kind of he-man, don't you find his cold methodical ruthlessness kind of sexy?

:cuckoo:

I'll consider people that think he is such a threat are serious when they clamp down on outsourcing our shit. In fact, Snowdon says that, all things considered, this is an area that needs some rethinking.

This is work that shouldn't be contracted out to begin with. The fact that it is, is insane.

Let's sum up the dumbfucks here...

NSA legally collecting SIGINT and using FISA court orders to dig through specific data on connections with Islamic terrorism.....bad, evil, immoral, unconstitutional, etc.

Putin violating international laws and treaties signed by "Russia" with his invasion of Ukraine....great, heroic, moral, justice, etc.

Contractors work for the NSA. It is not like McDonalds is called up to carry out operations from their location.

Snowden worked inside the "black buildings" at Fort Meade....the parking there sucks.

:cuckoo:

This is work that shouldn't be contracted out to begin with. The fact that it is, is insane.

NSA legally collecting SIGINT and using FISA court orders to dig through specific data on connections with Islamic terrorism.....bad, evil, immoral, unconstitutional, etc.

Putin violating international laws and treaties signed by "Russia" with his invasion of Ukraine....great, heroic, moral, justice, etc.

No one has even hinted at either of those opinions, Putin and our NSA are examples of the same thing, too much power in the wrong hands.

Contractors work for the NSA. It is not like McDonalds is called up to carry out operations from their location.

Snowden worked inside the "black buildings" at Fort Meade....the parking there sucks.

It's an issue. You don't have to like it but there it is. It's called solve the problem or quit crying.

Oh, I only visited there for work....I turned down working there. Too much traffic, too expensive and I don't like MD/VA.

It's an issue. You don't have to like it but there it is. It's called solve the problem or quit crying.

The irony is that a dumbfuck like you supports snowden supporting Putin. :cuckoo:

No one has even hinted at either of those opinions, Putin and our NSA are examples of the same thing, too much power in the wrong hands.

Oh, I only visited there for work....I turned down working there. Too much traffic, too expensive and I don't like MD/VA.

Am I supposed to be impressed? I don't give a damn who you think you are.

I'm just laughing at you people...

Am I supposed to be impressed? I don't give a damn who you think you are.

The irony is that a dumbfuck like you supports snowden supporting Putin. :cuckoo:

Your reading comprehension is appalling.

Ok....had enough of dealing with idiots tonight.

Be sure to wear your tinfoil hats so that we can't suck up your brain waves....

Forum List

Back