American traitor lectures us from Russia

I take it no one gives a shit about Snowden anymore? Bad enuf being lectured by Obabble...now we have to listen to traitors?

Snowden is a traitor. There is no debate about that. Anyone who supports what he has done is a quisling. Anyone who characterizes President Obama as Obabble is no less a traitor to America - both give aid and comfort to those who wish us harm.

Are you saying Vlad reads my threads? Wow....who knew?

I think Obama sucks. And yes, I voted for him. Stupid me. But he is still our president..sucky though he is. I don't give a shit about him, actually. I DO care about the USA and those who inhabit it. Snowden is no different than McVeigh. Just different methods of trying to kill us.

:lol::lol::lol: Snowden is trying to SAVE us you twit.He exposed the illegal and UNCONSTITUTIONAL acts of the government. Good little boot licker.

When were you appointed to the SCOTUS, Gertrude?

My aren't the internet tough guys in a mood tonight!

Seriously, Snowden did more on behalf of every single American citizen than any politician you could name. Instead of selling his knowledge like a good capitalist would he gave it to the world and sacrificed a nice lucrative life and his freedom in the process. We now know a lot more about what our government is doing and little of it is that good for our privacy and freedom. Kill him? You people do not know real patriotism is when you call for one of the bravest Americans there is to be tortured and killed for showing just how yellow many of us are to accept a surveillance state without a fight.

Two wrongs don't make a right in this case, but sometimes they do!

Snowden should face the music; give impetus to his position - if he has balls?

Of course an anarchist like you supports a fellow pile of shit. :eusa_whistle:

You have no fucking clue what he stole....

Seriously, Snowden did more on behalf of every single American citizen than any politician you could name. Instead of selling his knowledge like a good capitalist would he gave it to the world and sacrificed a nice lucrative life and his freedom in the process. We now know a lot more about what our government is doing and little of it is that good for our privacy and freedom. Kill him? You people do not know real patriotism is when you call for one of the bravest Americans there is to be tortured and killed for showing just how yellow many of us are to accept a surveillance state without a fight.

I take it no one gives a shit about Snowden anymore? Bad enuf being lectured by Obabble...now we have to listen to traitors?

Snowden is a traitor. There is no debate about that. Anyone who supports what he has done is a quisling. Anyone who characterizes President Obama as Obabble is no less a traitor to America - both give aid and comfort to those who wish us harm.

Anyone that called Bush derogatory names was a patriot, but say Obabble and you're a traitor..... :cuckoo:

How do you walk around with those huge red shoes on? ...... :dunno:

You did read 1984 right? Did you think big brother was the hero of the story?

Shitbag....I know more than you and Snowden together on what we have done, are doing and will do.....:eusa_whistle:

Shitstain...he also stole classified information that had nothing to do with "spying" on anyone. He stole classified info for Russia and China because is an enemy of the US.

The same people who hate Snowden also LOVE Bush,The "patriot act",G bay,Iraq invasion,etc and Hate Obama and him ending the war in Iraq.
Nope. Those SPYING and Listening in on phone calls are the enemies of America and the constitution you morons claim to love and respect.

AKA I was right.

I was right too. You're an idiot.
Opinions opinions.

I think Obama sucks. And yes, I voted for him. Stupid me. But he is still our president..sucky though he is. I don't give a shit about him, actually. I DO care about the USA and those who inhabit it. Snowden is no different than McVeigh. Just different methods of trying to kill us.

:lol::lol::lol: Snowden is trying to SAVE us you twit.He exposed the illegal and UNCONSTITUTIONAL acts of the government. Good little boot licker.

When were you appointed to the SCOTUS, Gertrude?

LMAO you really want to get into what's constitutional and what's not shithead? You people are fucking nuts and its nice to know that there are a HELL of a lot more of us SANE people than you morons who hate someone blowing the whistle on corrupt/illegal/unconstitutional acts by the government you would wish them dead yet give the government a free pass.

The same people who hate Snowden also LOVE Bush,The "patriot act",G bay,Iraq invasion,etc and Hate Obama and him ending the war in Iraq.

Bush handed the status of forces agreement to Obama that ended the war in Iraq. Signed sealed and delivered. The only negotiating point left open was leaving a small Special Ops group in country to train and assist the Iraqi Army. He managed to fuck that up and we are now seeing the results in Iraq.

G bay is still open after 5 years.

Obviously he did.Fucking scary knowing idiots like him are allowed to vote.

Shitbag....I know more than you and Snowden together on what we have done, are doing and will do.....:eusa_whistle:

Are speaking in loyalist code? In 1776 you would have been a king George loving monarchist.

Obviously you are impressed because you have no clue what our government does to protect us...maybe a few years of military service would have done you some good.

Bush handed the status of forces agreement to Obama that ended the war in Iraq. Signed sealed and delivered. The only negotiating point left open was leaving a small Special Ops group in country to train and assist the Iraqi Army. He managed to fuck that up and we are now seeing the results in Iraq.

G bay is still open after 5 years.
Sure did take a while for Obama to remove the troops then. We didn't belong there in the first place and you can place that blame on Bush who invaded a sovereign country based on lies. If McCain had won in 2008 we would have troops on the ground in Pakistan,Syria,Iran,and Ukraine GUARANTEED! Obama has been the best choice unfortunately.

Only in the Obama era can this happen" is only in your head.

It could happen in any age.

No wonder the millenials (the future) despise the far reactonary right.

Forum List

Back