American traitor lectures us from Russia

What the fuck do you Conservatives believe? You hate Obama's big tyrannical government, but you hate Edward Snowden for exposing Obama's big tyrannical government.

They just hate Obama. It was OK when Bush did it. Telling ya its scary to think the idiots vote.

Only in the Obama era can this happen. Assange followed by Snowden in an internet appearance talking to fags in Austin Tx about violation to our constitution...while hiding in the free republic of Russia. Obabble should be mortified...but probably no one told him yet.

Edward Snowden: NSA is 'setting fire to the future of the Internet' | WashingtonExaminer.com

what does that have to do with the president?

:rolleyes:

Answer: nothing.

They are just eternally butthurt. Eternally. Everything, every fart, every whistle, every cat up a tree, is Obama's fault!!!

[MENTION=3135]jillian[/MENTION]

Only in the Obama era can this happen. Assange followed by Snowden in an internet appearance talking to fags in Austin Tx about violation to our constitution...while hiding in the free republic of Russia. Obabble should be mortified...but probably no one told him yet.

Edward Snowden: NSA is 'setting fire to the future of the Internet' | WashingtonExaminer.com

Traitors of the real kind

-Geaux

Treason-Then-Treason-Now-e1366052430332.jpg

Interesting...during his first days in office, the President wanted to speak to school kids; parents across the nation pulled their kids out of school to avoid hearing from the duly elected President.

Interesting...during his first days in office, the President wanted to speak to school kids; parents across the nation pulled their kids out of school to avoid hearing from the duly elected President.

Best move I ever made. Don't want my kids any part of this indoctrination

-Geaux

[youtube]cdPSqL9_mfM&bpctr=1394540348[/youtube]

Contractors work for the NSA. It is not like McDonalds is called up to carry out operations from their location.

Snowden worked inside the "black buildings" at Fort Meade....the parking there sucks.

They don't plow their snow either. :mad:

The guys at the gate know me though, they wave me on through without searching me.

what does that have to do with the president?

:rolleyes:

Answer: nothing.

They are just eternally butthurt. Eternally. Everything, every fart, every whistle, every cat up a tree, is Obama's fault!!!

[MENTION=3135]jillian[/MENTION]

they've been well-trained over the past six years.

unfortunately their grasp on reality is kind of ….

nonexistent.

Let's sum up the dumbfucks here...

NSA legally collecting SIGINT and using FISA court orders to dig through specific data on connections with Islamic terrorism.....bad, evil, immoral, unconstitutional, etc.

Putin violating international laws and treaties signed by "Russia" with his invasion of Ukraine....great, heroic, moral, justice, etc.

You're awful mouthy for a new kid.

Can you make your points without insulting people? Just saying.

I happen to agree with most of what you say, but you just aren't helping your case ... at all.

-Geaux

Of course not, Righties would NEVER want any indoctrination:

Uhuh...

malaweeekashuckashookasha... or some such shit like that.

Last edited by a moderator:

-Geaux

Best move ever? Sad and hilarious at the same time.

-Geaux

Of course not, Righties would NEVER want any indoctrination:

Uhuh...

malaweeekashuckashookasha... or some such shit like that.

That was perverse....I wonder if W knows about that; it would probably make his flesh crawl.

-Geaux

You mean you DON'T want your children marching for Obama? You didn't forget this did you?

This is the face of indoctrination. This is what happens to children who are indoctrinated.

The same people who hate Snowden also LOVE Bush,The "patriot act",G bay,Iraq invasion,etc and Hate Obama and him ending the war in Iraq.

Bush handed the status of forces agreement to Obama that ended the war in Iraq. Signed sealed and delivered. The only negotiating point left open was leaving a small Special Ops group in country to train and assist the Iraqi Army. He managed to fuck that up and we are now seeing the results in Iraq.

G bay is still open after 5 years.

No, according to the Iraqis if any American Troops were left in Iraq they would not have immunity from Iraq Law. President Bush couldn't get them to change their minds and neither could President Obama.

The results of the Iraq war is that their oil exports have nearly doubled.

Congress is keeping G Bay open, not the President.

ON the OP, Snowden is neither a traitor nor a hero.

Forum List

Back