'American Way' of Making Tea Sends Internet Into Meltdown.

expat500

Diamond Member
Jan 16, 2012
This topic has raised its head again.

A woman has sparked transatlantic rage after showing British people online how she makes tea the "American way."

Professional skater Alex Murphy, from popular British show Dancing on Ice, sent the internet into a meltdown after showing how she makes Britain's favourite hot beverage.

She began by filling the mug with cold water and a tea bag, adding milk and sugar. Murphy went on to microwave the drink and gave a thumbs-up in the reflection.

After a stir, she handed the concoction over to her British boyfriend who was originally grateful for the drink. It didn't last long however, after he took a single sip.

That's disgusting. Sorry, I don't mean to be rude, but that is not a cup of tea," he said.

"Are you having a laugh?" he replied, after discovering exactly how it was made. He gave his final thoughts with just one gesture: throwing the mug on the floor.

Anyone who throws a cup of anything I gave them on the floor will get his ass thrown out of my house

So much for the politeness of Brits huh?

That was polite. With regard to an utter outrage.

:eusa_naughty:

The only good tea is Southern Ice Tea.

The tea I had when visiting the UK sucked donkey dicks.

I doubt you’d even allow an Englishman in your house.

I only allow polite respectful people into my home. IDGAF what country they come from or what color their skin is.

Some asshole throws a cup of tea or anything else I offer him on my floor is out the fucking door in a hurry.

The tea I had when visiting the UK sucked donkey dicks.

You should try the Ritz.

There’s an art and ritual to tea making. Sadly lost after the American Revolution.

You even used to play cricket. :hyper:

Boil water in a pot on the stove put two large tea bags in a mug pour boiling water on the tea bags, and add other ingredients if desired I like honey let cool a bit, and drink. As for type I like Lipton Black pekoe Tea.
Being southern, I mostly drink iced tea, which would upset an Englishman. :coffee: ☕

Baseball and coffee are both far superior and I hate watching sports
Go to Italy.

George Clooney is an aficionado.

IMG_2337.jpeg

Forum List

Back