Americans. Are you proud of your history?

Im i supposed to show remorse for slavery or wiping out and resettling the red drunk savages ?

wasnt me

we'll sell ya back the Louisiana purchase we got from the frogs for 50% above current market value and a 199 year 25% royalty on all natural recourses sold in/from the territory

cash only
most lefttards are broke broken down valise's
Yes, most conservatives are truly this stupid.

We didn't vote for a President who told illegals to go and vote, and guaranteed the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism, nuclear weapons.

In short, your post informs Rule #1 and Rule #2

Rule #1
Every argument from Democrats and Liberals is a misrepresentation, a fabrication, or a bald-faced lie.

Rule #2
To know what the Left is guilty of, just watch what they blame the other side of doing.

2a. If not for double standards Liberals would have no standards at all.
Where are the nukes you claim Oblama promised?
She will never answer....

Do you make that clear to your students when discussing such matters?
No. I do my level best not to be partisan.

That is not partisan. That is providing fact.

Open your other eye, Polyphemus.
LOL I'm glad YOU are not a teacher.

Why would I be? No respect, no authority, and no money in it. These days it's a babysitting job with some mandatory indoctrination sessions.

....and the requirement that one indoctrinate the young.

"The California Federation of Teachers (CFT) passed a resolution at its most recent convention claiming that “the continued unjust incarceration of Mumia Abu-Jamal represents a threat to the civil rights of all people.” Thirty years ago, Abu-Jamal took away Philadelphia policeman Daniel Faulkner’s foremost civil right: his life. How obtuse of the CFT to disregard “the threat to the civil rights of all people” represented by someone capable of gunning down a man tasked with protecting the public.

The pantheon of leftist saints includes the Haymarket Square bombers, responsible for the deaths of eight Chicago cops, Joe Hill, murderer of former police officer John Morrison in Salt Lake City, Huey Newton, murderer of Oakland policeman John Frey, and Leonard Peltier, murderer of FBI agents Jack Coler and Ronald Williams. Notice a pattern?"
Teachers' Mumia Abu-Jamal Resolution Out of Sync Morally and Historically | Human Events

Used to be a real profession.....
This was a fairly interesting thread until you got here. No one wants to hear your polemic on liberal education. Try telling us what makes you proud about America.

Wow!!!

Seems I really hit a nerve. Hope it hurt.

I believe in democracy: everyone is entitled to my opinion. Especially a dunce like you who could learn from same.

Do you make that clear to your students when discussing such matters?
No. I do my level best not to be partisan.

Why would I be? No respect, no authority, and no money in it. These days it's a babysitting job with some mandatory indoctrination sessions.

"The California Federation of Teachers (CFT) passed a resolution at its most recent convention claiming that “the continued unjust incarceration of Mumia Abu-Jamal represents a threat to the civil rights of all people.” Thirty years ago, Abu-Jamal took away Philadelphia policeman Daniel Faulkner’s foremost civil right: his life. How obtuse of the CFT to disregard “the threat to the civil rights of all people” represented by someone capable of gunning down a man tasked with protecting the public.

The pantheon of leftist saints includes the Haymarket Square bombers, responsible for the deaths of eight Chicago cops, Joe Hill, murderer of former police officer John Morrison in Salt Lake City, Huey Newton, murderer of Oakland policeman John Frey, and Leonard Peltier, murderer of FBI agents Jack Coler and Ronald Williams. Notice a pattern?"
Teachers' Mumia Abu-Jamal Resolution Out of Sync Morally and Historically | Human Events

This was a fairly interesting thread until you got here. No one wants to hear your polemic on liberal education. Try telling us what makes you proud about America.
She's not an American she's a foreigner. Thus she can't tell you..

She's not an American she's a foreigner. Thus she can't tell you..
She oughta mind her own business then.

Anyway, ignoring the fat mouthed Negative Nelly who can't get on topic, I'm proud of America for baseball and hamburgers and thinking of the UN.

i mean every bit of it. What historic blunders do you regret? What historic achievement are you most proud of as an American?

I'm deeply proud of this country, and I really hope that offends you deeply.
What motivates you to offend? Was that the way you were raised? Did you learn that in church?

Oh no. Because I wish to open your eyes to how offensive YOUR question was.

Imagine me, as an American, asking Germans, "Hey Germans. Are you proud of your country? What parts are you not proud of?" And etc, etc etc. The truth is: you can only ask this of America in the modern world. I hope to offend you because I hope that the offense WAKES YOU UP to the fact that you would never, ever ask citizens of other nations if they're proud of their country and if they SHOULD be, after all.

i mean every bit of it. What historic blunders do you regret? What historic achievement are you most proud of as an American?

What motivates you to offend? Was that the way you were raised? Did you learn that in church?
The American people are great. Too bad their politicians and imperial government are so awful.

"their"?

So where are you from?

I think America is great, and would never want to live in another country, but people get too defensive when you bring up the shitty things we have done. Our country was actually built by doing shitty things to other people. Every country was. It's the very nature of conquest.

No that's not the way of it now. America is the ONLY nation that ever had conquest, racism and slavery...

Just ask any non-American

"Your history? The short answer is a resounding yes. The world would never be the same after 7/4/1776 when Americans created the first working Constitution of the people, for the people and by the people in human history. America went from being a dip shit British colony to a global power in 200 years. I'd call that something to be proud of. Even in the 21st century the U.S. is the only Country in the world that guarantees certain freedoms in the Bill of Rights. You gotta be proud

The American people are great. Too bad their politicians and imperial government are so awful.

"their"?

So where are you from?
I am an American. Born and raised. “Their” includes me.

Yep.....we ended the democrat party owning slaves, we ended democrat party Jim Crow, we gave the vote to all people of all races, we created a country that outpaced all others in the shortest amount of time, while abusing that power less than the older countries did....

I am proud of everything but southern conservatives and the new b******* GOP of the last 35 years and their give away to the rich and screwing everybody else. Only the worst propaganda machine in our history by far makes it possible.

Yep.....we ended the democrat party owning slaves, we ended democrat party Jim Crow, we gave the vote to all people of all races, we created a country that outpaced all others in the shortest amount of time, while abusing that power less than the older countries did....
the problem is southern conservatives whatever party they are in, and to a lesser extent all powerful conservatives, the regressive racist swine, and their dupes. Now they are in the GOP.

I am proud of everything but southern conservatives and the new b******* GOP of the last 35 years and their give away to the rich and screwing everybody else. Only the worst propaganda machine in our history by far makes it possible.
franco!......when i lived in California me and my fellow Californians got screwed daily by that pathetic party you say are great people.....thanks....

Black unemployment was close to double digits during the eight (yawn) stagnant Hussein years. Today black unemployment is at a historic low , business is booming and we are in a relatively peaceful era and still crazy lefties cling to political cliches that were outdated when Cronkite was king. Have they developed medication for TDS yet?

Can't be proud or ashamed of it....I had no control over millions of events that happened before I was born, so to be proud or ashamed would be a waste of psychic bandwidth.....History is what it is.

Silly question.

So, you're completely binary in this? Its all of it or none of it? Am I reading you correctly?

Black unemployment was close to double digits during the eight (yawn) stagnant Hussein years. Today black unemployment is at a historic low , business is booming and we are in a relatively peaceful era and still crazy lefties cling to political cliches that were outdated when Cronkite w
The Obama policies are finally starting to take effect!

Black unemployment was close to double digits during the eight (yawn) stagnant Hussein years. Today black unemployment is at a historic low , business is booming and we are in a relatively peaceful era and still crazy lefties cling to political cliches that were outdated when Cronkite was king. Have they developed medication for TDS yet?
The unemployment figures that you are obsessed with, brainwashed about I should say, are about one percentage point lower than they were under Obama. And cost us a trillion dollars in debt in the giveaway to the Rich and giant corporations again. The Rich now pay less percentage wise than the middle class in all taxes. Great job. inequality and upward Mobility continue to get worse under reaganesque tax rates. Worst in our history and in any rich country. Great job super duper.

Black unemployment was close to double digits during the eight (yawn) stagnant Hussein years. Today black unemployment is at a historic low , business is booming and we are in a relatively peaceful era and still crazy lefties cling to political cliches that were outdated when Cronkite w
The Obama policies are finally starting to take effect!
Actually our natural resources and workers give us a great economy every time. His policies turned us around but a lesson that Republicans should learn is to leave it alone not take it into another giant corrupt bubble and bust like they do every time like the world depression like 1929 and 2008 or recessions like 1989. Obama couldn't pass the damn thing in Congress. The Republicans were blocking even their own ideas that he brought up LOL. Always a disaster and a disgrace.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back