Americans divided on Ukraine involvement

You've never met a war you didn't support.

You're ready to fight to the last drop of someone else's blood.

I didn’t support Iraq at all and eventually opposed Vietnam and Afghanistan

I am willing to support those peaceful countries facing a hostile invasion

As a US Citizen, I am already providing him with the military support to defend against an invasion
In other words you aren’t doing anything. You just like sending others to their deaths and acting like you are noble because you “support” them.

I didn’t support Iraq at all and eventually opposed Vietnam and Afghanistan

I am willing to support those peaceful countries facing a hostile invasion
You supported the Iraq War when the Hussein took it over. You also supported bombing Libya, and arming terrorists in Syria.

Lets see…
I never supported the Iraq War, I did support bombing Libya and never cared about Syria
The people you voted for sure did. Most prominent Dems voted for the Iraq War, including Biden. You never “cared for” Syria yet you sat silently and never criticized Obama for it. You’re a pathetic stooge.

The people you voted for sure did. Most prominent Dems voted for the Iraq War, including Biden. You never “cared for” Syria yet you sat silently and never criticized Obama for it. You’re a pathetic stooge.

Actually, a majority of Dems voted against invading Iraq

Actually, a majority of Dems voted against invading Iraq
Irrelevant. Enough voted to make it happen. Including Hillary, John Kerry, Chuck Schumer, Adam Schiff, Joe Biden…all voted for it. The Establishment Dems made sure it would happen.

Try this: A Russian soldier killed an American soldier in the Ukraine.

Now America is solid pro-war and behind Biden!

If Joe can get himself together long enough to say it, he's homefree with his war for now.

Say he used a machete and it's good for months!

I might be wrong but somehow I feel if Trump was in office rather than Joe Biden we would not have conflict in Ukraine.

I also suspect the amount of corruption that is going on right now is staggering.
If Trump was in office Putin would have taken over Ukraine in a matter of weeks

Trump would not have lifted a finger

Forum List

Back