Americans divided on Ukraine involvement

Extravagance here gets confused with the evolution of H. sapiens. Secular faith naturally replaces religious faith with knowledge. Secular pathologies can't hold a candle to religious ones.
A Satanic Superstition

Secular Humanism is not secular; Postmoderns believe that Nature is supernatural. It is not humanist, because it believes that man is a vicious animal that needs to be tamed, especially the White man.

The 155 mm howitzer rounds will go from 20,000 a month to 75,000 per month. They could also improve their training to not waste so many rounds.
The training rounds are different than the regular rounds. You might be able to divert some production, but you still need a certain number of training rounds no matter what.

One notable change in the last Pentagon buy- we spent an equal amount on guided 155mm shells as unguided. More expensive per, but you use a lot fewer of them to get the same effect.

A bit of irony, the Scranton munitions plant is running into roadblocks in their effort to expand- apparently they are listed on the National Register of Historical Sites and they can't get permission to build anything.

Only in America...

as we do that we are disarming the US Military, we cannot rearm fast enough and if China tries to take Taiwan we have nothing but nukes left
I understand

We need to ramp up production of weapons and spares for our side

If Trump was in office Putin would have taken over Ukraine in a matter of weeks

Trump would not have lifted a finger
Then please explain why Putin made no move on Ukraine while Trump was in office.

Why would he?
Trump was already his Bitch
Once agin you believe your lying liberal media.

If Trump was Putin’s “Bitch” then why didn’t he make his move on Ukraine while Trump was in office.

Putin made his move while Biden was President. Did it ever occur to you that Putin might own Biden.

We aren’t just supplying them with weapons, we are funding their entire government.

The war is designed to get as many Ukrainian and Russian Christians slaughtered. Zelensky got all his Jewish bros out of the country before declaring no one could leave and all had to fight.
Sounds like the French back in 1776. Or the Russians in the 1950s in Korea, or the 1960s in Vietnam.

Once agin you believe your lying liberal media.

If Trump was Putin’s “Bitch” then why didn’t he make his move on Ukraine while Trump was in office.

Putin made his move while Biden was President. Did it ever occur to you that Putin might own Biden.

Trump was also supplying Ukraine with modern weapon. Why would he do that if he was in Putin’s pocket?

As a US Citizen, I am already providing him with the military support to defend against an invasion
Why do you do it?
1) Because you support oppressive and discriminative Kievan regime per se.
2) Because you want more Russians (including Ukrainians) to be killed (even if it endanger the USA).
3) Because you want to increase safety of the Americans.
4) Anything else?

Last edited:
Then you are rootin for Putin to win
Why not? I believe that the most important goal of any US administration is to increase safety of the USA. Which means that we shouldn't endanger the USA by being too provocative without achieving the credible second strike capability (aka Deterrence Type I).
Now, when we have only two active SBIRS-HEO satellites, we are turned with our blind eye to the polar region 75% of time. Without closing the most obvious holes in our own defense we shouldn't do anything really provoking.

Last edited:
Because Trump wasn't look like as somebody who is too stupid, too provocative and too vulnerable simultaneously.
So did Putin know in advance that Biden was going to get elected so he could take advantage of Joe Biden and make his move on Ukraine?

Joe Biden looks too stupid, too provocative and too vulnerable today.

Why not? I believe that the most important goal of any US administration is to increase safety of the USA. Which means that we shouldn't endanger the USA by being too provocative without achieving the credible second strike capability (aka Deterrence Type I).
Now, when we have only two active SBIRS-HEO satellites, we are turned with our blind eye to the polar region 75% of time. Without closing the most obvious holes in our own defense we shouldn't do anything really provoking.
A weakened Russia makes a safer U.S.

I don't buy that line. You have to ask how does this make America stronger and safer and it doesn't
War is costly so I’m not sure we can say defeating russian aggression makes us stronger

But allowing the russians to overrun ukraine will make us weaker both in Europe and the far east

China is watching ukraine closely, and weakness by the democracies will invite a war over Taiwan

Forum List

Back