Americans divided on Ukraine involvement

Then you are rootin for Putin to win
I do like him more than Zelenskyy the cross-dressing homo.

03d6731b7d94ec4f.jpg

Last edited:
That's where Jackson and I part ways.

I don't think you need to support a dictator like Putin to oppose the genocide of white americans and the extravagances of secularism that we see in 21th century america and in the West in general.

I don't support Gorbachev, Yeltsin, Putin or any other russian leader for that matter.

I support the right of Russia to defend itself from a military alliance surrounding her borders.

I would rather supply weapons to the ukraines and let them fight

Which they appear to be doing
as we do that we are disarming the US Military, we cannot rearm fast enough and if China tries to take Taiwan we have nothing but nukes left

Most Conservatives do love Putin

20321.jpg

Because they mistakenly believe that an autocracy/autocrat is the only kind of political system/political leader that can stop the genocide of white americans and the excesses of secularism.

Originally posted by para bellum
If Russia were actually being threatened by anyone...

Putin's "solution" has doubled Russia's NATO border, and restored European countries' defense spending to cold war levels.

I know this is a mortal sin in most debates but I have to concede that parabellum has a point.

There's an argument to be made that Russia's last, desperate effort to stop NATO from flirting with Ukraine and Belarus' political opposition backfired/was counterproductive.

That's where Jackson and I part ways.

I don't think you need to support a dictator like Putin to oppose the genocide of white americans and the extravagances of secularism that we see in 21th century america and in the West in general.
Extravagance here gets confused with the evolution of H. sapiens. Secular faith naturally replaces religious faith with knowledge. Secular pathologies can't hold a candle to religious ones.

Originally posted by badger2
Extravagance here gets confused with the evolution of H. sapiens. Secular faith naturally replaces religious faith with knowledge. Secular pathologies can't hold a candle to religious ones.

I'm in the same trench as you, badger.

Getting rid of a flawed secular state and establish a religious dictatorship in its place is like getting rid of the disease by killing the patient.

But biological males being allowed to compete with females in sport definitely qualifies as one of the extravagances of modern western secularism (just to cite an extreme example).

ChathamHouse? Really??

https://news.gallup.com › poll › 469328 › one-year-later-americans-stand-ukraine.aspx

One Year Later, Americans Still Stand by Ukraine

Feb 6, 2023WASHINGTON, D.C. -- Nearly one year into the war between Russia and Ukraine, Americans' support for Ukraine holds steady. A stable 65% of U.S. adults prefer that the United States support...

When they start the draft, BLM will protest it is racist to draft blacks, then Biden/Dems will give an exemption to blacks and all “people of color”, and of course to LGBTQ homos and trannies. So essentially only straight white males will be drafted and sent to the meat grinder.
Our Troops Are Chickenfeed for Chickenhawks

Most of the older Republicans had their Daddies pull strings to get them out of having to fight the Communists, or are sons of those hypocrites. A pro-war draftdodger has to be considered more unpatriotic than an anti-war draftdodger. Words are cheap; only action counts.

Last edited:
At least I have been paying attention

The Precarious State of U.S. Defense Stockpiles (UPDATED)​

Well, the weapons sent to Ukraine aren't very relevant to a Taiwan scenario, which would be a USN and USAF engagement. If Taiwan needs stingers and javelins, it's already too late...

I doubt the US would intervene if push came to shove. We would squawk and scream and apply sanctions and send weapons to Taiwan, and that's as far as it would go.

China has more claim to Taiwan than Russia has to Ukraine, and everyone pretty much officially recognizes Taiwan as Chinese territory. That's the reason Xi cannot recognize Crimea as part of Russia.

And I doubt very much that the people complaining about US assistance to Ukraine will be beating the war drums over Taiwan if China did invade the island...

I don't support Gorbachev, Yeltsin, Putin or any other russian leader for that matter.

I support the right of Russia to defend itself from a military alliance surrounding her borders.
Appease Porridge Hot, Ninety Years Old

The second Cold War started immediately after the first Cold War "ended." Not much later, the only reason the Deep State supported Nazislami Bosnia was that Serbia was supported by Russia.

Unfocused because of Cold War nostalgia, the self-appointed American ruling class continued to appease the jihadists until 9/11. In fact, playing the Russophobes for suckers because of their paranoiac obsession with what the new Russia might bring on is the reason why our real enemies were confident enough to attack us on 9/11.

Forum List

Back