Americans For Prosperity

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
upload_2017-6-18_12-12-6.png

Just wanted to remind everyone who nasty the tea party was. Names, Palin, Ryan and Walker. WI Tea Party Rally.

upload_2017-6-18_12-26-27.png

Note cross in the back of burning Obama dummy. Nice hey.

View attachment 133987

Just wanted to remind everyone who nasty the tea party was. Names, Palin, Ryan and Walker. WI Tea Party Rally.
Yeah, they cleaned up after their rallies, they never tried to kill anybody.... and they made their own party accountable. You're full hypocrisy aren't you? Lol

If "they" want prosperity then all they need to do is keep expanding the national debt, the deficit, and free money.

That's the secret.

Even Reagan used this trick himself.

View attachment 133987

Ummm.... okay..... and your point? Did they try to kill a sitting member of Congress?

I think some tried to kill one, Gifford or whatever her name is, and took what 9 with him. Obama has many attempts on his life as well.
:lmao:
He was a progressive nutter...
Nice try

View attachment 133987

Ummm.... okay..... and your point? Did they try to kill a sitting member of Congress?

I think some tried to kill one, Gifford or whatever her name is, and took what 9 with him. Obama has many attempts on his life as well.

The guy who shot Giffords, who is named Jared Loughner, was actually a registered Democrat who volunteered for her campaign. So, you see, sweet cheeks, he was one of your own, just like your extremist brother who tried to kill Scalise the other day and several other Republican members of Congress.

So, I'll ask you again, who in the Tea Party tried to kill Obama or a sitting member of Congress?

If "they" want prosperity then all they need to do is keep expanding the national debt, the deficit, and free money.

That's the secret.

Even Reagan used this trick himself.

And give huge tax cuts to the wealthy.

View attachment 133987

The guy who shot Giffords, who is named Jared Loughner, was actually a registered Democrat who volunteered for her campaign. So, you see, sweet cheeks, he was one of your own, just like your extremist brother who tried to kill Scalise the other day and several other Republican members of Congress.

So, I'll ask you again, who in the Tea Party tried to kill Obama or a sitting member of Congress?

Google Obama assassination attempts and follow the footnotes.

View attachment 133987

Google Obama assassination attempts and follow the footnotes.
...and no tea party people.
A Bernie Sanders supporter tried to kill a sitting member of Congress... he had a list of names of GOP congressmen to kill on him.
That one is on progressives…

View attachment 133987

Independent. Did I say a member of the Tea Party, I'm sure there were many members , look them up, they are now the alt right.

View attachment 133987

You want to remind people you hate patriotic American citizens? :eusa_eh:

No I want the Republicans to look into the mirror.

Are you clean as a fresh winter snow? Who are you to judge? Here's some words of wisdom for you judge not less you be judged. Return to this thread after you have obtained sainthood.

Forum List

Back