Americans For Prosperity

View attachment 133987

Just wanted to remind everyone who nasty the tea party was. Names, Palin, Ryan and Walker. WI Tea Party Rally.

Ummm.... okay..... and your point? Did they try to kill a sitting member of Congress?

I think some tried to kill one, Gifford or whatever her name is, and took what 9 with him. Obama has many attempts on his life as well.

The guy who shot Giffords, who is named Jared Loughner, was actually a registered Democrat who volunteered for her campaign. So, you see, sweet cheeks, he was one of your own, just like your extremist brother who tried to kill Scalise the other day and several other Republican members of Congress.

So, I'll ask you again, who in the Tea Party tried to kill Obama or a sitting member of Congress?

Google Obama assassination attempts and follow the footnotes.

Every president receives assassination threats. The vast majority are bogus.

I'm still waiting for you to answer my question, which you're avoiding.

View attachment 133987

Just wanted to remind everyone who nasty the tea party was. Names, Palin, Ryan and Walker. WI Tea Party Rally.

You want to remind people you hate patriotic American citizens? :eusa_eh:

No I want the Republicans to look into the mirror.
Says a women that nominated a piece of shit that took millions from dictators that systematically abuse women, covered for her husband's abuses, and laughed about getting rapists off. Clean up your own house.

View attachment 133987

Says a women that nominated a piece of shit that took millions from dictators that systematically abuse women, covered for her husband's abuses, and laughed about getting rapists off. Clean up your own house.

Nothing to back up what you say, except for propaganda. Her foundation was real and global, unlike DT whose was fake.

"Who nasty the Tea Party was"? What does that mean? Keep in mind the dream team for democrats was OWS (occupy Wall Street) gang which is still active. While Tea Party people sang the National Anthem and carried copies of the Constitution in their pockets and even cleaned up after rallies it seems the OWS obstructed traffic, took over public parks and left abused women and narcotic paraphinalia behind. Remember the Inauguration when masked agents of the left smashed windows and torched cars? How could that possibly compare to the Tea Party? Lefties have to rid themselves of the incoherent hatred that clouds their vision of America if they ever want to join the rational people who make America great.

What do you have against prosperity? Would you rather America become North Korea?

I am showing hate crimes, compare this to the head of DT held up and Shakespeare in the Park play.

The wealthy want low taxes at the expense of the middle and lower income. AFP is a Koch Bros non profit. Don't think we don't know the tax cuts for the wealthy come with a decrease in social programs for the needy.

What do you have against prosperity? Would you rather America become North Korea?

I am showing hate crimes, compare this to the head of DT held up and Shakespeare in the Park play.

The wealthy want low taxes at the expense of the middle and lower income. AFP is a Koch Bros non profit. Don't think we don't know the tax cuts for the wealthy come with a decrease in social programs for the needy.

Why do the needy need help.after 8 years of the Messiah and his great unemployment rate and economy?

View attachment 133987

Nothing to back up what you say, except for propaganda. Her foundation was real and global, unlike DT whose was fake.
I guess she just stopped caring, since she shut it down. The Russians got what they wanted after giving her millions. She really screwed Haiti. And on and on. You backed a piece of shit.

View attachment 133987

/---- Yeah. Just look at this nasty Tea Party witch disrespect President Obama.
IMG_0086.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

View attachment 133987

Are you clean as a fresh winter snow? Who are you to judge? Here's some words of wisdom for you judge not less you be judged. Return to this thread after you have obtained sainthood.

I have never done anything like that, not even close, or even wished it upon anyone. Wonder how his kids felt. Yes I will judge that preacher, he is a lunatic that needs to be in a nut ward.

View attachment 133987

You're a liar, you're trying to smear citizens that disagree with you.

You want to work with Dems now do you, you haven't for several years. The GOP has fought Obama from day one. Then when the Pubs got in office they did gerrymandering on steroids. You want the Dems to work with the Pubs, you have a short memory , most of us don't. The Pubs ruined the ACA. It has come back to haunt you and will in the future.

View attachment 133987

You're a liar, you're trying to smear citizens that disagree with you.

You want to work with Dems now do you, you haven't for several years. The GOP has fought Obama from day one. Then when the Pubs got in office they did gerrymandering on steroids. You want the Dems to work with the Pubs, you have a short memory , most of us don't. The Pubs ruined the ACA. It has come back to haunt you and will in the future.

Thanks for proving you're just trolling. Have a good night.

View attachment 133987

Ummm.... okay..... and your point? Did they try to kill a sitting member of Congress?

I think some tried to kill one, Gifford or whatever her name is, and took what 9 with him. Obama has many attempts on his life as well.
He was a democrat, you forget the facts.

View attachment 133987

Yup, Hillary also....remember Bosnia.

Forum List

Back