Americans hate Donald Trump

"Religious status" only because it is a miracle to find an honest politician in DC running the country well for a change much less a billionaire who could be off on an island doing anything else he wanted instead able to finance and campaign his way into office right over the deep state.

The love for Trump is really an INDICTMENT of DC and the usual politicians for just how much America is sick and tired of their games of greed, theft, failure and lack of accountability.
I realize that you people think that Trump is honest.

There were zero supporters at his latest deposition in New York. There were plenty of patriotic Americans there, though.

It's going to get worse for Trump and his degenerate family. His Fail Son Don, Jr. interviewed Catturd. His daughter-in-law was president of a fake operation set up to funnel political donations to family members, started by his son-in-law.

Poor donnie.....boo hoo.

Why?
The man is a life long Con Man.

It's called a Cult.

The "Law and order party" lie, since Reagan.

It's not hate, it's disgust; Americans are sick of Trump and just want him to go away.
Worthless useless lying pieces of garbage all. Cease living soon.

the name of this thread should be Commie swine hate Donald Trump...much more accurate Mr Stalin
Sure, okay.

The list of Anti-Trumpsters includes, of course, plenty of Republicans and Independents.

But I know, they're commies too.

z2ZqIdK.jpg

The deposition was in a matter that interests no one. He is charged with doing...what every other businessman in the world does, routinely. He is charged with exaggerating facts that others are responsible for determining independently. He is charged with something that those harmed - the banks - don't care enough to participate in, and which there are ZERO damages.

But it would have been interesting to witness those seven hours.

US banks dumped Trump years ago. He borrows Russian money from Bank of Cyprus and Deutsch Bank.

Communist sympathizers in the US are on the far left side of the political spectrum. It is rather obvious why that is…the Democratic platform more closely resembles the form of government they want for this country.
That would be Trump and his cult.

March 3 2018
U.S. President Donald Trump praised Chinese President Xi Jinping Saturday after the ruling Communist party announced it was eliminating the two-term limit for the presidency, paving the way for Xi to serve indefinitely.

“He’s now president for life, president for life. And he’s great,” Trump said, according to audio of excerpts of Trump’s remarks at a closed-door fundraiser in Florida.
“And look, he was able to do that. I think it’s great. Maybe we’ll have to give that a shot someday,” Trump said to cheers and applause from supporters.

March 3 2018
U.S. President Donald Trump praised Chinese President Xi Jinping Saturday after the ruling Communist party announced it was eliminating the two-term limit for the presidency, paving the way for Xi to serve indefinitely.

“He’s now president for life, president for life. And he’s great,” Trump said, according to audio of excerpts of Trump’s remarks at a closed-door fundraiser in Florida.
“And look, he was able to do that. I think it’s great. Maybe we’ll have to give that a shot someday,” Trump said to cheers and applause from supporters.
Lying pos.

March 3 2018

Communist sypmathizers vote for Democrats in the US. I don’t expect you to understand that being brainwashed and all.

Communist sypmathizers vote for Democrats in the US. I don’t expect you to understand that being brainwashed and all.
Communist and their sympathizers, like their dear leaders gaslight people...........A LOT.

Donald Trump CONGRATULATES China on 70 years of ...​

1694523081681.png
Daily Mail
https://www.dailymail.co.uk › news › article-7525083

Oct 1, 2019 — President Donald Trump congratulated Chinese President Xi Jinping and the Chinese people on the 70th anniversary of Communist rule Tuesday ...

Trump Wishes North Korea's Kim a Happy Birthday​

1694523000407.jpeg
VOA
https://www.voanews.com › east-asia-pacific_trump-w...

trump wishes china a happy birthday from www.voanews.com
Jan 10, 2020 — U.S. President Donald Trump has sent a happy birthday message to North Korean leader Kim Jong Un, who is believed to have turned 36 ...

12 "patriotic Americans" who were mostly likely paid workers to provide some presence?
You have it bad. Why don't you make a list of why you hate Trump. Were you the only one not getting a tax cut? Maybe I got yours too because I got a big one. But I bet the hate comes from what you have been told to believe like all leftest. If it's full of hate you democRats believe it and the same line. Then write you a second list of what Joe has made better in your life cause I need a good laught. So everybody hates him in New York? That's because dropping a bomb on that shit hole would be a good thing. Just ask anyone with their head on straight.

You don't even know what Marxism stands for. Let me help you.
To define Marxism in simple terms, it's a political and economic theory where a society has no classes. Every person within the society works for a common good, and class struggle is theoretically gone.

You are saying we have to stop Marxism. Then you are saying we have to stop the deep state and the swamp of elites running Washington.

You are saying two opposite things.

I'm talking about the reality of Marxism that has killed over 100 million people and you're talking about the marketing presentation.

And your Marxist leaders will do nothing for you once they win and they don't need you. You'll be as poor and unfree as we are. A simple review of history would tell you that, if you were smart enough to look. But you keep listening to your Marxist leaders and don't notice how much they are doing for ... themselves ... Insider trading Nancy and Shakedown Joe don't give a shit about you

Forum List

Back