Americans hate Donald Trump

That is fricking disgusting.

https://i0.wp.com/www.bubbleblabber.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/elmo.jpg

What real world government is better, more trust worthy, than the US government.

Not getting your question. Sorry. I re-read my post you are responding to and your question still makes no sense. There are no good governments. Ours at least used to not be a third world shithole, but Democrats took care of that.

So I guess the answer to your contrived question today is every government is better than ours that isn't a third world shithole

Not getting your question. Sorry. I re-read my post you are responding to and your question still makes no sense. There are no good governments. Ours at least used to not be a third world shithole, but Democrats took care of that.

So I guess the answer to your contrived question today is every government is better than ours that isn't a third world shithole
Why not move to one of those countries. No way the US goveernmment is going to change the way you want.

It's going to get worse for Trump and his degenerate family. His Fail Son Don, Jr. interviewed Catturd. His daughter-in-law was president of a fake operation set up to funnel political donations to family members, started by his son-in-law.
nothing but liberal trash in New York....look out dont step where that migrant just took a shit

Why not move to one of those countries. No way the US goveernmment is going to change the way you want.

So you pick where you live because of the GOVERNMENT??? Not your parents, kids, community, friends, career, but your GOVERNMENT?

Wow, you're even more stupid than I thought. That's something.

ElmerDud said: I'm here because I love your government

Incredible

So you pick where you live because of the GOVERNMENT??? Not your parents, kids, community, friends, career, but your GOVERNMENT?

Wow, you're even more stupid than I thought. That's something.

ElmerDud said: I'm here because I love your government

Incredible
If I felt our government was as bad and oppressive as you say, I would move to a different country for myself and my family.

I don't look at our government the way you do. With all of it's flaws I find it to be the best in the world. I have lived in another country, Switzerland, and traveled to many countries.

If I felt our government was as bad and oppressive as you say, I would move to a different country for myself and my family.

I don't look at our government the way you do. With all of it's flaws I find it to be the best in the world. I have lived in another country, Switzerland, and traveled to many countries.

You just make up your babble as you go, don't you? Be honest

If you do not have a retort to what I say, just say so.

To come back wit a deflective, irrelevant statement is saying "I don't have a response" in a very sheepish way.

OK, when I think of a retort to why don't I round up my family and leave the United States to you and your terrorist party I'll let you know. Children just look at you on the street and point at you and laugh, don't they?

OK, when I think of a retort to why don't I round up my family and leave the United States to you and your terrorist party I'll let you know. Children just look at you on the street and point at you and laugh, don't they?
If we deport you for treason, where should we send you.

But it would be the best thing for America. Things were great back then.
It was better for whites, much better than for minorities and women generally,

But Americans fifty years old and younger have no emotional connection to America's WWII tropes, myths, and national generalities.

They will make their way forward without the generation of Trump and Biden,

Forum List

Back