Americans hate Donald Trump

You are in a cult. Shame on you. But I realize magaturds have no shame.

No apologies needed for being an America-loving patriot. Takes a real seditious shitheel like you to call THAT a cult. Proves what a loser you are.

People ain't buying your foreign-owned uniparty anymore.

Many Americans hate Trump -- and they shouldn't -- but the number of Americans who have placed him essentially in religious status aren't going away any time soon.

I don't know how, but he fills a huge hole for them. And I'm not even sure why that huge hole is there to begin with, although I have my guesses.
So why do you hate Trump so much, Maccy?
Idiot, the OP said that--- that is what this thread is BASED on, and you are right along in on the lie as usual.

Weed, clueless as a road kill dead cat.
And about as useful.

No apologies needed for being an America-loving patriot. Takes a real seditious shitheel like you to call THAT a cult. Proves what a loser you are.

People ain't buying your foreign-owned uniparty anymore.
They buy my ' propaganda ' before they ever buy yours. I'll circle back to shame you further after your '24 presidential loss.

Almost as much as Biden, huh?

Even then it isn't really the same, Marxists hate Trump, you are no longer American since you stopped supporting democracy
You don't even know what Marxism stands for. Let me help you.
To define Marxism in simple terms, it's a political and economic theory where a society has no classes. Every person within the society works for a common good, and class struggle is theoretically gone.

You are saying we have to stop Marxism. Then you are saying we have to stop the deep state and the swamp of elites running Washington.

You are saying two opposite things.

You don't even know what Marxism stands for. Let me help you.
To define Marxism in simple terms, it's a political and economic theory where a society has no classes. Every person within the society works for a common good, and class struggle is theoretically gone.

You are saying we have to stop Marxism. Then you are saying we have to stop the deep state and the swamp of elites running Washington.

You are saying two opposite things.
Social Marxism confirmed, you commie traitor!

No, I am the smartest person you have ever communicated with,
But you must have a bare minimum of intelligence to realize that.
wrongkiddo.png

Unless you can speak 5 languanges fluently, I don't think so. :rolleyes-41:

To define Marxism in simple terms, it's a theory
A theory that never works and has killed millions of innocent people.

I'm from The United States of America, Red Guard Boi. Fuck off with your nonsense.

Remember what happened to the Brits? That can happen to you, too.

Social Marxism confirmed, you commie traitor!
What are you saying? Slow down and try to articulate your thoughts in a more understandable way,
Maybe your thoughts are not understandable to anyone so impossible to communicate in a way anyone can understand.

A theory that never works and has killed millions of innocent people.

I'm from The United States of America, Red Guard Boi. Fuck off with your nonsense.

Remember what happened to the Brits? That can happen to you, too.
I agree,

but the number of Americans who have placed him essentially in religious status aren't going away any time soon.

"Religious status" only because it is a miracle to find an honest politician in DC running the country well for a change much less a billionaire who could be off on an island doing anything else he wanted instead able to finance and campaign his way into office right over the deep state.

The love for Trump is really an INDICTMENT of DC and the usual politicians for just how much America is sick and tired of their games of greed, theft, failure and lack of accountability.

Forum List

Back