Americans hate Donald Trump

Because TDS is a very sad and and complex brain disease! :dunno:

They can not help themselves.:cuckoo:

There will soon be enough nice, soft, safe rooms for them all and plenty of nice nurses with trays and trays of pretty medicines for them.

Trump Deflection Syndrome is a byproduct of Trump himself.

No it is called conditioning. The MSM has conditioned people to believe things that simply aren’t true. Low-info AND heavily indoctrinated people are most successful to this type of conditioning. It has worked. Ask the average Trump hater what Trump policies were bad for America and they will filibuster a bit then ultimately conclude with their conditioned response…Trump is a mean racist.

No it is called conditioning. The MSM has conditioned people to believe things that simply aren’t true.
Sure.................

1708433560925.png

Fox News Settles Defamation Suit for $787.5 Million ...​

1708433598541.png
The New York Times
https://www.nytimes.com › live › 2023/04/18 › business

Apr 19, 2023 — Fox News reached a last-minute settlement with Dominion Voting Systems, which accused Fox News of pushing conspiracies that harmed the ...

Smartmatic's lawsuit against Fox News heats up with ...​

1708433659627.png
The Washington Post
https://www.washingtonpost.com › media › 2023/12/01

Dec 1, 2023 — This week, the 92-year-old media mogul sat for a sworn deposition in the second major defamation lawsuit from an election-technology company ...

Low-info AND heavily indoctrinated people are most successful to this type of conditioning. It has worked.
See above.
Ask the average Trump hater what Trump policies were bad for America and they will filibuster a bit then ultimately conclude with their conditioned response…Trump is a mean racist.
Covid response.
???

Afghanistan withdrawal agreement.
A disaster.

Trump's trade policy was a disaster.
He whined about China, then signed a brand new trade deal with them?

School choice.
Trump giving millions of taxpayer $$$ to private for-profit schools?

Healthcare.
????

The wall Mexico was going to pay for?

Sure.................

View attachment 905273

Fox News Settles Defamation Suit for $787.5 Million ...​

View attachment 905274
The New York Times
Apr 19, 2023 — Fox News reached a last-minute settlement with Dominion Voting Systems, which accused Fox News of pushing conspiracies that harmed the ...

Smartmatic's lawsuit against Fox News heats up with ...​

View attachment 905275
The Washington Post
Dec 1, 2023 — This week, the 92-year-old media mogul sat for a sworn deposition in the second major defamation lawsuit from an election-technology company ...

See above.

Covid response.
???

A disaster.

School choice.

Healthcare.
????

Trump really hurt US soybean farmers. China buys their soybeans from Brazil now.

Sure.................

View attachment 905273

Fox News Settles Defamation Suit for $787.5 Million ...

View attachment 905274
The New York Times

Smartmatic's lawsuit against Fox News heats up with ...

View attachment 905275
The Washington Post

See above.

Covid response.
???

A disaster.

School choice.

Healthcare.
????

Our enemies need useful idiots like Democrats who will believe anything they are told if it pacifies their deep seeded indoctrination. Our enemies don't even have to attack us, they can simply send people across our borders to get debit cards, vote in local elections, etc. All the while, Democrats are hung up on Trump bad. I'm not sure it can be fixed at this point. We have a least a couple of generations of fully indoctrinated fools and more to come. We may have already lost.

Our enemies need useful idiots like Democrats who will believe anything they are told if it pacifies their deep seeded indoctrination. Our enemies don't even have to attack us, they can simply send people across our borders to get debit cards, vote in local elections, etc. All the while, Democrats are hung up on Trump bad. I'm not sure it can be fixed at this point. We have a least a couple of generations of fully indoctrinated fools and more to come. We may have already lost.
Sure.................It isn't democrats buying $399 Chinese made Trump shoes.

1708435865548.png

CEO wins autographed gold Donald Trump sneakers after ...​

1708435824979.png
New York Post
https://nypost.com › 2024/02/18 › us-news › ceo-wins-a...

1 day ago — A Russian CEO has won an autographed pair of Donald Trump's new golden sneakers after making an eye-watering bid.

Sure.................It isn't democrats buying $399 Chinese made Trump shoes.

View attachment 905287

CEO wins autographed gold Donald Trump sneakers after ...

View attachment 905286
New York Post
https://nypost.com › 2024/02/18 › us-news › ceo-wins-a...
1 day ago — A Russian CEO has won an autographed pair of Donald Trump's new golden sneakers after making an eye-watering bid.

I used to think Democrats were just uninformed, but I have recently come to the conclusion that they are just plain stupid.

Are you for open borders? If not, then you are supporting the wrong party. If so, then at least you know what you are voting for.

I used to think Democrats were just uninformed, but I have recently come to the conclusion that they are just plain stupid.

Are you for open borders?
The borders are NOT open.
AND if teabaggers really cared about that, they wouldn't have voted against it.

Senate Republicans block bipartisan border deal​

1708437672248.png
AP News
https://apnews.com › article › congress-ukraine-aid-bord...

Feb 7, 2024 — Senate Republicans block border security deal in a test vote, squashing a plan they had demanded from Democrats.
If not, then you are supporting the wrong party. If so, then at least you know what you are voting for.
You got that right.............See above.

Are you for open borders? If not, then you are supporting the wrong party. If so, then at least you know what you are voting for.
Anyone who reduces their world view to, my side is smart and the other side is stupid really needs to spend some time closely examining how they came to that conclusion.

The borders are NOT open.
AND if teabaggers really cared about that, they wouldn't have voted against it.

The borders are essentially open. It is exceedingly easy to get into the US via the Southern border.

No bill is necessary. The border bill would absolutely NOT keep people out. Biden could simply revert to Trump era policies, which would make a huge difference. It would also help if idiotic Democratic cities would stop fostering and encouraging illegals entry by providing incentives like gift cards, the right to vote in local elections and in the case of San Francisco, electing a non-citizen to the election board.

You don't know what you are voting for unless you agree with all of above. Maybe you do and you are a globalist.

Anyone who reduces their world view to, my side is smart and the other side is stupid really needs to spend some time closely examining how they came to that conclusion.

Isn't that exactly what the left does on a daily basis? What else is a reasonable person supposed to think of people that actually support some of the anti-American, bone-headed policies of this administration? Either they are ignorant, stupid or a traitor. Maybe all three. I merely stated that I gave those people the benefit of the doubt in the past and blamed it all on ignorance. I am starting to believe there is more to it than that.

Isn't that exactly what the left does on a daily basis? What else is a reasonable person supposed to think of people that actually support some of the anti-American, bone-headed policies of this administration? Either they are ignorant, stupid or a traitor. Maybe all three. I merely stated that I gave those people the benefit of the doubt in the past and blamed it all on ignorance. I am starting to believe there is more to it than that.

Democrats and Republicans used to each love the US, we simply had different ideas on what was the best ways to make improvements.

That is no longer the case.

Starting mostly with Obama, Democrats want to destroy the US as constituted and remake it into something totally unrecognizable.

Many do, but that's the problem.

Your problem is that you can't see things from anyone else's point of view. Our differences of opinion can't be genuine, but because we just aren't as smart as you. That is really bad for the country. It makes it so we can't engage in dialogue and compromise which the country is founded on.

A reasonable person doesn't assume that someone who has a different policy preference is "stupid, ignorant or a traitor". That's simply not reasonable.

Many do, but that's the problem.

Your problem is that you can't see things from anyone else's point of view. Our differences of opinion can't be genuine, but because we just aren't as smart as you. That is really bad for the country. It makes it so we can't engage in dialogue and compromise which the country is founded on.

A reasonable person doesn't assume that someone who has a different policy preference is "stupid, ignorant or a traitor". That's simply not reasonable.

You should take a closer read on this board to see which side typically reverts to the idea that they are smarter than everyone else. Mac1958 is the king of that. He has no reasoning whatsoever for most of his positions and when called out he simply responds with a laugh as if to say, "I am too smart to discuss this matter with you". If you point out that even his own stated positions are in opposition to voting for Biden....he dismisses that as well. It is kind of mind numbing really. There is a point where you just have to call a spade a spade.

There is no logical discussion to be had in many cases on some issues. The border and the immigration issue is a great example at the moment. Democratic cities offer sanctuary for people who have illegally entered the country. They offer gift cards in NYC to them. They allow them to vote in local elections. They are counted in the census to increase their Congressional representation. If a Democrat tells me that this is they way it should be because they are a globalist, then so be it, but otherwise, I can't come to any other conclusion other than they don't understand the situation.

You should take a closer read on this board to see which side typically reverts to the idea that they are smarter than everyone else. Mac1958 is the king of that. He has no reasoning whatsoever for most of his positions and when called out he simply responds with a laugh as if to say, "I am too smart to discuss this matter with you". If you point out that even his own stated positions are in opposition to voting for Biden....he dismisses that as well. It is kind of mind numbing really. There is a point where you just have to call a spade a spade.

There is no logical discussion to be had in many cases on some issues. The border and the immigration issue is a great example at the moment. Democratic cities offer sanctuary for people who have illegally entered the country. They offer gift cards in NYC to them. They allow them to vote in local elections. They are counted in the census to increase their Congressional representation. If a Democrat tells me that this is they way it should be because they are a globalist, then so be it, but otherwise, I can't come to any other conclusion other than they don't understand the situation.
I'm not into whataboutism. There are plenty of stupid people on both sides. There's no denying that the right wing has large swaths of their electorate that believes really stupid conspiracy theories. Take for example how they believed Alexander Smirnov and the FD-1023 where he claimed to have met with Burisma executives and heard about Biden being bribed. A lot of these people either pretend it never really happened or they act like the DoJ is falsely prosecuting him.

As for your issues, it really seems to be just about immigration. But even then, you still don't see the issue from both sides. It could be that Democrats are more compassionate about the plight of immigrants than you. That is, we actually care about the well being of these people and don't want to see them brutalized and living in extreme poverty. I guess that makes us stupid.

Having grown up in a location with a large illegal immigrant population, I can tell you that they are not the monsters that right wing media wants you to believe. They were an integral part of the local economy which would have not functioned well without them. Mass deportations of illegal immigrants will be very harmful for the economy.

As for counting them in the Census, that's what the constitution says to do. It says to count all persons. Not citizens. If that upsets you, then pass an amendment to fix it.

Democrats and Republicans used to each love the US, we simply had different ideas on what was the best ways to make improvements.

That is no longer the case.

Starting mostly with Obama, Democrats want to destroy the US as constituted and remake it into something totally unrecognizable.
Democrats want to keep America democratic. Trump doesn't.

Forum List

Back