Americans Killed in Mexico, Shouldn't Have Been There

Have you guys seen a Pelosi or a Schumer come to the microphone and talk about this?

:dunno:
The Democrat Party doesnt give a damn about white people. This is why we must fight them and keep them out of any office.
True. American children can be slaughtered in Mexico and they got nothing. Put an immigrant child in a cage and they fill an ocean with tears.
Our children get gunned down in our schools and repubs do nothing. People get killed in Mexico and repubs are outraged.

It was reported that the beautiful, young American women, and their babies, all gunned down and killed in Hermosillo, Mexico, were Mormons and had been living there for years. This is mind-boggling.

It is inconceivable to me how any American could live in the uncivilized. insane asylum that is Mexico. This might serve as a lesson for any other Americans who live there, or are thinking about living there, or even visiting there.

It may be true that Hermosillo is rather close to the US border, but as this incident starkly shows, all one has to do is cross that border into Mexico, and you are in just another of the world's depraved, 3rd world hellholes, with all its associated dangers.
A word to the wise. Stay out of Mexico.

As far as I'm concerned they were Mexicans not Americans. They've lived there by choice for generations and they originally went there in order to evade American law so they were really no more American than any other native Mexican citizen. Mexican breed and Mexican born. Therefore let Mexico take care of it because it's really not our problem.

Last edited:
Have you guys seen a Pelosi or a Schumer come to the microphone and talk about this?

The Democrat Party doesnt give a damn about white people. This is why we must fight them and keep them out of any office.
True. American children can be slaughtered in Mexico and they got nothing. Put an immigrant child in a cage and they fill an ocean with tears.
Our children get gunned down in our schools and repubs do nothing. People get killed in Mexico and repubs are outraged.

Cartels are gunning down our children?
Other children are gunning down their peers.
See the difference?

My Republican Gov. is doing something. So stop with the lies.

See the difference?
No I don’t. Children are just as dead.

Do tell.

Do tell.

https://www.usnews.com/news/educati...o-allow-teachers-to-carry-a-firearm-in-school

See the difference?
No I don’t. Children are just as dead.

You must've gone to Hahvard to have figured that out.
You're indeed, a brain....

What happens when they succeed in bringing Mexico here? Where do we live then?

Well if you believe that Mexico can be moved to the United States......I suggest a supportive care facility for you.

As far as I'm concerned they were Mexicans not Americans. They've lived there by choice for generations and they originally went there in order to evade American law so they were really more American than any other native Mexican citizen. Mexican breed and Mexican born. Therefore let Mexico take care of it because it's really not our problem.

Of course, it is our problem!

It emphasizes the critical importance of securing our Southern border with a wall/fence/barrier, patrols, drones, cameras, and sensors. Mexico had 33,000 murders in 2018. Imagine if we had 75,000 murders?

We should immediately declare that the Mexican Cartels are terrorist organizations and begin the same level of attack on their organization in the United States.

The President of Mexico has said that they need to combat the Drug Cartels with HUGS NOT BULLETS. Is he a part of the Cartel? Which one?

As far as I'm concerned they were Mexicans not Americans. They've lived there by choice for generations and they originally went there in order to evade American law so they were really more American than any other native Mexican citizen. Mexican breed and Mexican born. Therefore let Mexico take care of it because it's really not our problem.

Of course, it is our problem!

It emphasizes the critical importance of securing our Southern border with a wall/fence/barrier, patrols, drones, cameras, and sensors. Mexico had 33,000 murders in 2018. Imagine if we had 75,000 murders?

We should immediately declare that the Mexican Cartels are terrorist organizations and begin the same level of attack on their organization in the United States.

The President of Mexico has said that they need to combat the Drug Cartels with HUGS NOT BULLETS. Is he a part of the Cartel? Which one?

The cartels are essential to Mexico's economy. Their Gov't is in bed with them. Lie down with dogs, get fleas.

It was reported that the beautiful, young American women, and their babies, all gunned down and killed in Hermosillo, Mexico, were Mormons and had been living there for years. This is mind-boggling.

It is inconceivable to me how any American could live in the uncivilized. insane asylum that is Mexico. This might serve as a lesson for any other Americans who live there, or are thinking about living there, or even visiting there.

It may be true that Hermosillo is rather close to the US border, but as this incident starkly shows, all one has to do is cross that border into Mexico, and you are in just another of the world's depraved, 3rd world hellholes, with all its associated dangers.

This is sad and it should not have happened. That being said it was also reported they were a sect of Mormons whose been fight the cartels for years. What American or anyone for that matter in their right mind fight someone like the cartels with an end result of death? The Mexican government needs to let the U.S. bomb the fuck out of their compounds.

You're post is a combination of blaming the victims and pretending you know what's best for expats living in Mexico when I doubt you know anything at all about it.

and yeah , good looking 'gringo' type 'mormon' familia that are easy to spot .

Your point being?
------------------------------------------- they shouldn't have been there is one POSSIBLE point Markle . Course they were there for whatever reason , price was paid . Other GRINGO'S oughta be careful Markle .

You're post is a combination of blaming the victims and pretending you know what's best for expats living in Mexico when I doubt you know anything at all about it.
-------------------------------- you guys are funny . Course the dead Gringos are in the ground doing whatever dead people do in the Grave HJoy .

BLAME the Victim --- of course , the dead weren't very smart HJoy ,

Forum List

Back