“Americans Must Stand Up to the Fraud. Kari Lake Did that. Thank God for Kari Lake!”

If you had watched the real news outlets, OANN, Fox News, Newsmax, you would seen the live camera feeds on election night with all the videos captured in the counting rooms. The one in Atlanta , where they had the life threatening floods from an overflowing shit stool, the woman in charge of the counting and her daughter (who recounted stacks of ballots 19 times) were both fired. Many, many workers filed affidavits of the cheating and chicanery they were forced to do. This 2020 election cheating bullshit is far from over. Just wait until the new Republican house is sworn in. Democraps are quaking in their pink panties.

That you think there was a water leak at the State Farm Arena on "election night" is all anyone needs to see to know you have no idea what happened in that election.

And no, no one "recounted stacks of ballots 19 times."

:cuckoo:

How is support for Kari Lake a conspiracy theory? The people with the power here do not think the support is real? This shit needs to stop. Will I ever get an answer?

Because there was no fraud as she claims.

Do this poster Hossfly: Go find the YouTuber of Gabriel Sterling of the Georgia Secretary of State office dismantling and debunking your allegations.

It'll save all of us time and effort.

I'm guessing he doesn't want to see that.

You don't know that.

There's been no report of any such fraud and she's already lost at least 2 other court cases where she cried about fraud. One of which resulted in her lawyers being sanctioned for filing a frivolous case. She's a loser.

You have no proof, just your lame opinion.

LOL

You have it backwards. Their election results were canvassed and certified. What you need proof of is fraud to counter that and there is no such proof.

Where's the proof that someone intentionally sabotaged the tabulators?

"I'm guessing he doesn't want to see that."

Thank you, poster Faun for posting up that 60-Minutes reportage with Sterling. :thup:

I have seen Sterling speak to the press at least twice in his debunking of the dangerous right-wing conspiracies about fraud in the Georgia 2020 election. In fact, Sterling was very explicit that it was dangerous.....that someone could get hurt, someone could get killed. And he was talking about the threats to Georgia's election workers by the RWNJ MagaMob.

But some of the MAGAQ's of this venue dwell on and nurture their belief that some worker counted a stack of ballots 19 times , etc. etc. They suck on that imagined grievance like one can't keep their tongue off a sore tooth.

And, as Sterling clearly warned.....it is dangerous. There are unhinged extremists within the fringie MAGAMob that will fondle their AR-15 imagining how they are gonna correct the imaginary election fraud by gunning down American election workers and ballot counters.

Poster Hossfly should know better than to continue promulgating this corrosive canard. It harms America. And it is dangerous to the dedicated people who help America conduct its periodic democratic elections. Enemies of America promulgate such stuff.

IMHO

LOL

You have it backwards. Their election results were canvassed and certified. What you need proof of is fraud to counter that and there is no such proof.

Wow. You are funny. You keep asking for the evidence that folks have provided a hundred times while you were. :lalala:

And then you ask for the evidence that folks have provided a hundred times while you were. :lalala:

And then you ask for the evidence that folks have provided a hundred times while you were. :lalala:

I'm guessing that you are actually that stupid.

And what smart folks do with people who are actually that stupid is........................................

Their election results were canvassed and certified. What you need proof of is fraud to counter that and there is no such proof.

Where is your proof that they didn't?

Wow. You are funny. You keep asking for the evidence that folks have provided a hundred times while you were. :lalala:

I'm guessing that you are actually that stupid.

And what smart folks do with people who are actually that stupid is........................................

LOL

Yeah, I can believe you are dumb enough to think proof of fraud has been posted.

Well, especially when about half of the machines in at least one precinct suddenly didn't work at all, after being tested and certified to be functioning perfectly the day before.

The democriminals really are that stupid.

They really are.

And they prove it here daily.

My guess is that they get paid for proving their stupidity, which is why none of them need to go back to work, post-scamdemic.

Sadly for you, no one is obligated to prove a negative.

And by avoiding showing proof that someone intentionally sabotaged the tabulators, you reveal there is no such proof.

* POOF *

There goes Lake's lawsuit.

Sadly for you, no one is obligated to prove a negative.

And by avoiding showing proof that someone intentionally sabotaged the tabulators, you reveal there is no such proof.

* POOF *

There goes Lake's lawsuit.
Once again prove that there wasn't fraud. You can't.

Once again prove that there wasn't fraud. You can't.

LOL

I don't have to. I'm neither suing anyone based on lack of fraud nor supporting anyone who is.

On the flip side, you are supporting someone who is suing that there was fraud. Yet you can't show proof of it. She's already sued at least twice. Unsuccessfully. You demonstrate this suit is also likely to go nowhere.

LOL

I don't have to. I'm neither suing anyone based on lack of fraud nor supporting anyone who is.

On the flip side, you are supporting someone who is suing that there was fraud. Yet you can't show proof of it. She's already sued at least twice. Unsuccessfully. You demonstrate this suit is also likely to go nowhere.
Once again show proof that there wasn't any fraud. You can't.

Forum List

Back