“Americans Must Stand Up to the Fraud. Kari Lake Did that. Thank God for Kari Lake!”

I ain't ready to go quite that far; however, I could be persuaded that these are victim-wannabees wallowing in their customary grievance-burdened life-view. It's sad. Really.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She's got a good chance there poster Skye.
She need only put on retainer the experienced trial lawyers and election law experts....Rudy Giuliani, Krakenpot Powell, and Jenna Ellis.
Or as they, or Trump(?)..described 'em: 'an elite strike force team'.
THAT sounds daunting.
So Kari could do worse.
No?
So send Kari some money Skye. Those 'strike force teams' don't come cheap.

I can't speak for Kondor, but.....but I'd bet Lenny that your favs....the Cyber Ninjas do.
I don't mean to intrude on your business....nor how you spend your money.....but I would suggest you may consider writing more checks to the Ninjas, so they can get their azzes down to Arizona again. And get to the bottom of this. Again.
Gogetemsicem!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Golly, poster Hossfly, I haven't seen any of that in the rightwing or leftwing media. Nor ruled upon in a court of law. So, can we ask you which jurisdictions?
How do you know?
Has there been any official action on any of those scenarios?
If not, why not?
How do you know?

I ask that not because I think you are ChickenLittle fearing gravity and the sky......but if it is true then that is serious. And I would expect that you would have personally alerted authorities....either the jurisdiction's Secretary of State, or the local FBI.....or hell, your local county sheriff.
Sincere responsible patriots do that kind of thing.
Have you done any of that?
If not.....why not?
If you had watched the real news outlets, OANN, Fox News, Newsmax, you would seen the live camera feeds on election night with all the videos captured in the counting rooms. The one in Atlanta , where they had the life threatening floods from an overflowing shit stool, the woman in charge of the counting and her daughter (who recounted stacks of ballots 19 times) were both fired. Many, many workers filed affidavits of the cheating and chicanery they were forced to do. This 2020 election cheating bullshit is far from over. Just wait until the new Republican house is sworn in. Democraps are quaking in their pink panties.

If you had watched the real news outlets, OANN, Fox News, Newsmax, you would seen

Do this poster Hossfly: Go find the YouTuber of Gabriel Sterling of the Georgia Secretary of State office dismantling and debunking your allegations.

It'll save all of us time and effort.

Good for Kari, she's not going to back down.

---On Friday night Kari Lake filed a 70-page lawsuit against Secretary of State Katie Hobbs, Maricopa County Recorder Stephen Richer, Maricopa County Board Members Bill Gates, Clint Hickman, Jack Sellers, Thomas Galvin, Steve Gallardo, and elections director Scott Jarret in the Superior Court for the state of Arizona.
The lawsuit alleges HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of illegal votes were counted in the election---

There's the Gateway Punditry, the kind that says…...
THAT.....should make it really really easy for your favs, the Cyber Ninjas, to get to the bottom of it. Eh, Lenny?
If so, you may not need to send as many checks to 'em as last time.
Give poster Skye a heads up on that too. K?

A penny saved is a penny earned.
Can't back down from the made up claims Republicans make EVERY TIME they lose and election.....
She's in a no-lose situation. Maybe there really was cheating and she wins. Then she becomes an even bigger MAGA hero. If they toss it out (with the other 65+ cases), she'll claim she's a victim of the Deep State and Satan and Hitler and Soros and they'll all believe her.

Cults are set up to have simple, victimhood-based answers to every situation.

I ain't ready to go quite that far; however, I could be persuaded that these are victim-wannabees wallowing in their customary grievance-burdened life-view. It's sad. Really.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She's got a good chance there poster Skye.
She need only put on retainer the experienced trial lawyers and election law experts....Rudy Giuliani, Krakenpot Powell, and Jenna Ellis.
Or as they, or Trump(?)..described 'em: 'an elite strike force team'.
THAT sounds daunting.
So Kari could do worse.
No?
So send Kari some money Skye. Those 'strike force teams' don't come cheap.

I can't speak for Kondor, but.....but I'd bet Lenny that your favs....the Cyber Ninjas do.
I don't mean to intrude on your business....nor how you spend your money.....but I would suggest you may consider writing more checks to the Ninjas, so they can get their azzes down to Arizona again. And get to the bottom of this. Again.
Gogetemsicem!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Golly, poster Hossfly, I haven't seen any of that in the rightwing or leftwing media. Nor ruled upon in a court of law. So, can we ask you which jurisdictions?
How do you know?
Has there been any official action on any of those scenarios?
If not, why not?
How do you know?

I ask that not because I think you are ChickenLittle fearing gravity and the sky......but if it is true then that is serious. And I would expect that you would have personally alerted authorities....either the jurisdiction's Secretary of State, or the local FBI.....or hell, your local county sheriff.
Sincere responsible patriots do that kind of thing.
Have you done any of that?
If not.....why not?
Do those lawyers take rubles?

Do this poster Hossfly: Go find the YouTuber of Gabriel Sterling of the Georgia Secretary of State office dismantling and debunking your allegations.

It'll save all of us time and effort.
Is she a demofk?

All the cheating has been exposed on newscasts for the past two years and the people just shrug it off. Video after video of people brazenly cheating and the Demofarts explain it away. "Oh, can't you see she wasn't recounting the stack of ballots 19 times." "Oh, we sent the Republicans home and then found those sacks of ballots under the tables." "Oh, we got those 3 truckloads of ballots at 3 AM because they all ran out of gas at the same time on the Pennsylvania Turnpike. Must have gotten some bad gas when they filled up in Elmira, NY. It's just a co-incidence they were all for Biden! "
We are not talking about the election of 2020 (and you're wrong about that too, but that's another conversation).

We are talking about the November 2022 gubernatorial election in the State of Arizona.

And you are now being asked to serve-up evidence that there existed sufficient fraud in that election to merit an overturning or reexamining of the outcome.

The floor is yours.

How is support for Kari Lake a conspiracy theory? The people with the power here do not think the support is real? This shit needs to stop. Will I ever get an answer?

Forum List

Back