🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Americans rot in Iran prison while Obama orders release of Iranian prisoner

Clementine

Platinum Member
Dec 18, 2011
Just when you think you've seen it all from this pathetic president..It just keeps coming :evil:

Just makes me sick. I can't even begin to imagine how the hostages family's feel.

Iran got everything they wanted and we got nothing. They still vow death to us and Obama decided to make it easier for them. The first thing he should have done is insist that the prisoners be released as a condition for continuing with talks. Instead he lifts sanctions, bows to their demands and has the nerve to be proud of himself for granting their wishes. He expects us to take their word that they won't use the weapons against us once they complete their nuclear program. Either he is a complete idiot or he is a brilliant radical Muslim who managed to worm his way into office.

Yeah, one guy has been in jail since Boosh, why didn't he do anything?

Was Iran willing to talk then? I think Bush would have made the release of the prisoners a condition before even thinking about talking and no sanctions would have been lifted until the prisoners were freed. Obama didn't even bring it up even though he was in a position to do so. Iran wanted something and we should have expected them to meet us halfway. Instead, Obama gave them everything they wanted and we didn't get shit except their word they'd behave.

Echo chamber fail. This Iranian was released in 2013. You dummies believe anything you are told.....and despite having been fooled so many times....you still don't check facts.

Dumb shits.

Our beloved Pres. Obama knows exactly what he is doing and why.

The people elected him twice to rule over us.

We should be thankful and just obey him.

It's the patriotic thing to do. ...... :cool:

Last edited:
Which country does he represent?

"Now that the deal is done, and our fellow Americans left to rot, Obama has done the unthinkable.

Obama has ordered the release of a top Iranian scientist who was "arrested in California for attempting to acquire equipment for Iran’s military-nuclear programs.""

http://toprightnews.com/after-leaving-american-hostages-to-rot-in-iran-obama-just-did-the-unthinkable/

You're a retard. Stop having your caregivers read you shit off rightwing propaganda sites.

Yeah, one guy has been in jail since Boosh, why didn't he do anything?

Was Iran willing to talk then? I think Bush would have made the release of the prisoners a condition before even thinking about talking and no sanctions would have been lifted until the prisoners were freed. Obama didn't even bring it up even though he was in a position to do so. Iran wanted something and we should have expected them to meet us halfway. Instead, Obama gave them everything they wanted and we didn't get shit except their word they'd behave.
Are you sure ?

Echo chamber fail. This Iranian was released in 2013. You dummies believe anything you are told.....and despite having been fooled so many times....you still don't check facts.

Dumb shits.

Obama likes releasing scum bags. I guess you're okay with that.

Neither was the nuclear scientist that was released...
Just makes me sick. I can't even begin to imagine how the hostages family's feel.

They're not 'hostages'.

The Iranian nuclear scientist was a prisoner. The innocent people being held in Iran are hostages because they are being held for bullshit crimes. Considering Islam is a government hiding behind religion, they are pretty much political prisoners.

My point being, is if they want to play that game, so can I. I do believe they are hostages. I hope you understand what I mean. It is unconscionable.
Neither was the nuclear scientist that was released...

They're not 'hostages'.

The Iranian nuclear scientist was a prisoner. The innocent people being held in Iran are hostages because they are being held for bullshit crimes. Considering Islam is a government hiding behind religion, they are pretty much political prisoners.

Forum List

Back