🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Americans rot in Iran prison while Obama orders release of Iranian prisoner

What's a few Americans in comparison to the legacy of Barack Obama. In his mind anyway, along with his clueless followers.
Maybe, unlike Reagan, he wasn't willing to trade them illegal arms?
Yeah it's easier to Obama to make them legal and let them keep the Americans...Obama drives a hard bargain:slap:
Since when does signing a treaty mean if you broke the law in another nation you get to come home?

And all Reagan had to do was break the law by selling illegal arms to our sworn enemy. And those are Hostages BTW, not criminals.

Obama released a criminal :slap:

Yeah it's easier to Obama to make them legal and let them keep the Americans...Obama drives a hard bargain:slap:
Since when does signing a treaty mean if you broke the law in another nation you get to come home?

And all Reagan had to do was break the law by selling illegal arms to our sworn enemy. And those are Hostages BTW, not criminals.

Yep, who was directly related to making this deal happen. That's how it's done but there's no Get Out Of Jail Free for common criminals card just because you sign a treaty.

Do the crime, do the time, right?

Yep, who was directly related to making this deal happen. That's how it's done but there's no Get Out Of Jail Free for common criminals card just because you sign a treaty.

Why do you like Iranian criminals, but hate American Christians? :dunno:

Why do you like Iranian criminals, but hate American Christians? :dunno:

I don't like either but whining because your people broke the law in a foreign country, and were punished for it, is childish. They broke the law, remember? Do that when you are out of the control of the American justice system and you have seriously fucked yourself. The government is not responsible for fixing your stupidity while on foreign soil...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1437368836.247968.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1437368844.081982.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1437368855.649685.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1437368863.049959.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1437368869.115355.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hah, a new wave of Jewish propaganda to undermine the nuclear deal with Iran. I expect it to be another lie for brainwashing American citizens.
I ask you not to confuse political criminals with captives. Moreover it's a tough issue because of Iranian origin of those prisoners.

Iran doesn't get nukes for at least ten years without suffering sanctions, most of the world signs off on it (including that Conservative icon - Putin) and somehow that's a bad thing.

How do you all feel? Like idiots?
He was released to curry favor on the deal, whether it was today or 2 years ago. Feel like an idiot yet?

And whether you call our guys hostages or prisoners, it does not matter. They are being held on trumped up charges where their guy was an actual bonafided prisoner.
What's a few Americans in comparison to the legacy of Barack Obama. In his mind anyway, along with his clueless followers.

Obama is not breaking the law regarding strategic arms flowing in and out of IRAN.. He DEMOLISHED the law -- making it now LEGAL to supply the terrorist chain of Iran proxies all over the globe..

Crazy that you don't get that point.. As Prez, you can surreptiously BREAK the law --- OR --- you can just do away with it at your whim... Reagan had this silly notion that Congress and the American people should have something to say on smashing laws...

Iran doesn't get nukes for at least ten years without suffering sanctions, most of the world signs off on it (including that Conservative icon - Putin) and somehow that's a bad thing.

Iran gets nukes before Obama leaves office.. Bet on it...

HOW MUCH?????? I am in.

Well I WOULD have suggested that you have to have a CLOWN as an avatar --- But.......................

No, fool. You said it. Don't run.

HOW MUCH?????? I am in.

What if we don't take food stamps?????

I could buy you. Maybe twice.

PM me -- we'll exchange zip codes and see about that... LOL --
Look -- A LOT of knowledgeable people put the breakout ttime at 2 months to 6 months. OUR govt couldn't organize a bake sale in 6 months. And there will be no AMERICAN aspect to the inspections, so you're dealing with the UN bar sceen from Star Wars arguing over the rules..

It's gonna be a YEAR before any meaningful "inspections" get rolling. And that's too late. Obama gonna see the consequences of his arrogance..

HOW MUCH?????? I am in.

What if we don't take food stamps?????

I could buy you. Maybe twice.

PM me -- we'll exchange zip codes and see about that... LOL --
Look -- A LOT of knowledgeable people put the breakout ttime at 2 months to 6 months. OUR govt couldn't organize a bake sale in 6 months. And there will be no AMERICAN aspect to the inspections, so you're dealing with the UN bar sceen from Star Wars arguing over the rules..

It's gonna be a YEAR before any meaningful "inspections" get rolling. And that's too late. Obama gonna see the consequences of his arrogance..

Fuck your pm.

I am accepting your bet. What are the terms?

Not gonna violate "Relevant Content" rules to take you down. Aint ever gotten a warning and I'm close to banning myself right now for thread derailment..
PM me.. You can open a thread in the FZone to brag about what you might lose.. :badgrin:

Forum List

Back