Americans should learn the Four Arts

TheCrusader

Dec 30, 2015
Americans are, in general, uncouth peasantry. A person should be taught painting, music, calligraphy (which I replace with Body Building, how very Greek...) and Go (or Chess if you prefer).

Everyone should know these things because it builds refinement in the ability to think which is crucial to any democracy. It opens the mind, and broadens imagination.

And it will shame the actual uncouth peasantry into feeling bad for being Republicans.

Naturally most Republicans would be unable to master these four arts.

Americans are, in general, uncouth peasantry. A person should be taught painting, music, calligraphy (which I replace with Body Building, how very Greek...) and Go (or Chess if you prefer).

Everyone should know these things because it builds refinement in the ability to think which is crucial to any democracy. It opens the mind, and broadens imagination.

And it will shame the actual uncouth peasantry into feeling bad for being Republicans.

You should volunteer to teach those here in the Chicago school system. Let us know how it works out. LOL!

Make more sense to teach hard work, loyalty, bringing home a paycheck, than your pretty boy arts

Forum List

Back