Americans who are anti immigrant/against immigration.. Why?

And competition does not help the American student, if he loses.....

That's loser talk. Americans can compete with anyone. You don't seem to understand how competition creates strength.

Nope. It's the truth. Making it harder for the Johnnys of the US to get into Harvard is not helping Johnny.

Competition can be healthy. It is not a magic bullet.

THis change is not to the good, for the American citizens.

Pussy.

Wanting American policy to be crafted to advance American interests is not being a "Pussy".

Being afraid of competition is.

And competition does not help the American student, if he loses.....

That's loser talk. Americans can compete with anyone. You don't seem to understand how competition creates strength.

Nope. It's the truth. Making it harder for the Johnnys of the US to get into Harvard is not helping Johnny.

Pussy.

Wanting American policy to be crafted to advance American interests is not being a "Pussy".

I want American policy to be designed to benefit American citizens.

Harvard is an American University built by Americans. I do not see a benefit in making it harder for American citizens to get admitted to Harvard.

Can you tell me how doing so would be in the interests of Americans?

Pussy.

Harvard is an American University built by Americans. I do not see a benefit in making it harder for American citizens to get admitted to Harvard.

You never did anything beyond 'no keeping score' kiddie soccer, did you? Pathetic.

Pussy.

You never did anything beyond 'no keeping score' kiddie soccer, did you? Pathetic.

I'm all for the competition of ideas.

My idea is that American policy should be for the benefit of Americans.

YOu seem "afraid" to counter that with anything substantial.

I do not see a benefit in making it harder for American citizens to get admitted to Harvard.....

If you ever figure it out, you'll understand why American universities are the best in the world.

Last edited:
For most people here, its Mexicans they hate.

In spite of miles of evidence to the contrary, they do not take US jobs.

If you get a chance, watch the very short documentary made by VICE, called, I believe, Sweet Home Alabama. It shows what has happened to farmers and consumers in Alabama since they ran out all illegals in 2011.

Condensed -- they interviewed growers who same Americans not only would not do the work, they were physically unable to and walked off the job before noon. Prisoners were brought in but they too were unable to to do the work. Needless to say, produce prices are sky high but the real kicker is that Alabama is importing produce from MEXICO.

The US needs migrant farm workers as much, if not more so than they need us.
Nice try. The old BS about illegals doing jobs Americans won't. First of all, if they weren't here, they would have to pay Americans a decent wage to do the work. No American is going to work for $5.00 an hour. They need to go home and fix what's wrong with their country. We owe them nothing!

Exactly! Since this country belongs to Americans not foreigners all of our available resources should go to them first. If there is anything left then we can consider allowing legal immigrants in for jobs, education, resources, etc. What kind of idiot country would meet the demands of foreigners before their own citizens?

For most people here, its Mexicans they hate.

In spite of miles of evidence to the contrary, they do not take US jobs.

If you get a chance, watch the very short documentary made by VICE, called, I believe, Sweet Home Alabama. It shows what has happened to farmers and consumers in Alabama since they ran out all illegals in 2011.

Condensed -- they interviewed growers who same Americans not only would not do the work, they were physically unable to and walked off the job before noon. Prisoners were brought in but they too were unable to to do the work. Needless to say, produce prices are sky high but the real kicker is that Alabama is importing produce from MEXICO.

The US needs migrant farm workers as much, if not more so than they need us.
Nice try. The old BS about illegals doing jobs Americans won't. First of all, if they weren't here, they would have to pay Americans a decent wage to do the work. No American is going to work for $5.00 an hour. They need to go home and fix what's wrong with their country. We owe them nothing!

I already explained in here about the unlimited H-2A visas for legal, foreign crop pickers. Guess it fell on deaf ears. Most illegals aren't picking crops anyway and I also posted a link to that. The other 97% of illegals are doing jobs that Americans have always done for a fair wage. I guess that got ignored also. They just keep spouting the same old lies over and over even when you throw the facts right in their faces.

Exactly! Since this country belongs to Americans not foreigners all of our available resources should go to them first. If there is anything left then we can consider allowing legal immigrants in for jobs, education, resources, etc. What kind of idiot country would meet the demands of foreigners before their own citizens?
How many busboys and landscapers do we need? It's ridiculous. Plus they have a lot of kids since they don't practice birth control, and we wind up feeding and educating those children. Mexicans do not promote education so a lot of them can't even read and write, so what contribution is that bringing to this country? I hate the Crap Stew this country has become. Obama isn't going to be happy until the only people in Mexico are tourists.

they have a lot of kids since they don't practice birth control....

Wrong.
You're a hell of a debater! lol

You're not.

U.S. Birth Rate Falls to a Record Low Decline Is Greatest Among Immigrants Pew Research Center s Social Demographic Trends Project

" the birth rate for foreign-born women plunged 14%—more than it had declined over the entire 1990-2007 period.1 The birth rate for Mexican immigrant women fell even more, by 23%."

Serious here. And No judgement.
I'm really curious those who's opposed to immigration.. Why?
I could somewhat understand why British/Europeans would be opposed to immigration but if you are an American, I don't understand it. You know, since America were built on immigration.
So, enlighten me, please :)
181888935_400x400_Front.jpg

I all for legal immigration, I'm against illegal immigration.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back