America's choice 2016... filthy toilet bowl or sewage plant?

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
upload_2016-6-8_8-3-15.jpeg

Both equally corrupt, both viles of dog waste, both self serving, both egotistical, both equally crooked, both greedy, money hungry piles of shit and both are making this years election choices, the worst in US history....

• Banned
Gary Johnson and the Libertarian Party should run that photo in every last ad.

He should be holding up that photo in every speech.

There is not one corner of the earth, these two don't have competing stories....their corruptive lifestyles are simply mirrors of one another, one just happen to be a bitch with two balls and the other a bitch period!!

Hardly the case.

We have a nation that is 2 votes away from Roe being over turned. Hillary can fix that.

We have a nation where you can marry a same sex partner on Saturday but get fired for it on Monday when you go back to work. Hillary can fix that.

We have a nation where liberals think the retirement age should stay where it is and ignore the advances in science, medicine, etc… that have taken place over the last 80 years and the fact that the SS system is upside down. Hillary can fix that (if she will or not is another question).

We have school districts spending 50-60 million dollars on sports stadiums.
We have a defense budget that dwarfs all other nations combined
We have a education system that teaches algebra and geometry but not how to practically budget a household expense, determine which job is a better offer or teach the ramifications of contracts for school loans, phone contracts, or auto leases.

And this is nothing to say of international challenges, environmental concerns, etc…

Its the time for someone who is engaged, qualified, intelligent and ready.

Hillary is.
Trump isn’t.

TO say there is no difference is flat out wrong.

• Banned
Hardly the case.

We have a nation that is 2 votes away from Roe being over turned. Hillary can fix that.

We have a nation where you can marry a same sex partner on Saturday but get fired for it on Monday when you go back to work. Hillary can fix that.

We have a nation where liberals think the retirement age should stay where it is and ignore the advances in science, medicine, etc… that have taken place over the last 80 years and the fact that the SS system is upside down. Hillary can fix that (if she will or not is another question).

We have school districts spending 50-60 million dollars on sports stadiums.
We have a defense budget that dwarfs all other nations combined
We have a education system that teaches algebra and geometry but not how to practically budget a household expense, determine which job is a better offer or teach the ramifications of contracts for school loans, phone contracts, or auto leases.

And this is nothing to say of international challenges, environmental concerns, etc…

Its the time for someone who is engaged, qualified, intelligent and ready.

Hillary is.
Trump isn’t.

TO say there is no difference is flat out wrong.

Unlike you, I remember the Clintons from back in the day and these so called liberals, was a nightmare for dems. Hillary if elected will go so far right, like they did back in the day, like they always do. They don't ever do anything that threatens their legacy and bottom line. Her record despite all the hoopla, is so basic and undermining. Keep dreamin

They are both goofballs but Hillary is tight with DC, Democrats and Republican establishment types. She will ensure we get at least four more years of the same shit. I don't see how anyone can think the country is going in the right direction, if they do we are too far apart to understand each other.

They are both goofballs but Hillary is tight with DC, Democrats and Republican establishment types. She will ensure we get at least four more years of the same shit. I don't see how anyone can think the country is going in the right direction, if they do we are too far apart to understand each other.
That was put in the kindest of terms, imo.

This nation and its political and corporate powers are sitting in righteous and horrible judgment, imo.

Oddly enough, I hope Hilldebeest wins because I cannot see anything going forward but economic disaster, a continued mockery of God, terrorism and war and divisive hate. Neither Trump nor anyone else can make a difference --- so if he won idiots on the left would blame him for the inevitable, even though we are all to blame for the reason we are decaying and dying. Let the blood at least appear to be on the side of the godless leftists and social engineers, godless educators and hollywood freaks who at least assisted greatly in getting us to where we now stand (or lie).

This nation and its political and corporate powers are sitting in righteous and horrible judgment, imo.

Oddly enough, I hope Hilldebeest wins because I cannot see anything going forward but economic disaster, a continued mockery of God, terrorism and war and divisive hate. Neither Trump nor anyone else can make a difference --- so if he won idiots on the left would blame him for the inevitable, even though we are all to blame for the reason we are decaying and dying. Let the blood at least appear to be on the side of the godless leftists and social engineers, godless educators and hollywood freaks who at least assisted greatly in getting us to where we now stand (or lie).
That's too fatalistic for me. I hope you are wrong but I think the country is worth an attempt at saving.

That's too fatalistic for me. I hope you are wrong but I think the country is worth an attempt at saving.

It is not too fantastic for me. Only because there are many reasons and authoritative apparitions with divine messages to believe it.

I truly hope you are closer to the truth because terror and death I wish upon no one. I, too, am attempting to save it, but far more by focusing on daily tasks and those dear to me. That is what God expects of us, to witness to and care for the souls we come in close contact with each day.

I am baffled by this right direction mantra' you people keep harping on...prey tell, exactly what direction should we be aspiring to attain? Do you mean WHITE DIRECTION OR right direction? Just askin!!

I am baffled by this right direction mantra' you people keep harping on...prey tell, exactly what direction should we be aspiring to attain? Do you mean WHITE DIRECTION OR right direction? Just askin!!
Pray.

The right direction is mostly the economy, then rolling back the insanity of the left, like self identifying gender roles and imposing it on society. We need jobs, we need the middle class to do better. We need to reverse the trend, in other words. The rich are getting richer, the poor poorer, more and more dependent on government.

There's been a long trend of central government grabbing power from states, that needs to be reversed. Pronto. The left has nothing but failed policies and they try to cover it up with distortions, lies and smears against all naysayers.

White direction? You live in a racial bubble. It's the green direction. Money in your pocket direction.

Pray.

The right direction is mostly the economy, then rolling back the insanity of the left, like self identifying gender roles and imposing it on society. We need jobs, we need the middle class to do better. We need to reverse the trend, in other words. The rich are getting richer, the poor poorer, more and more dependent on government.

There's been a long trend of central government grabbing power from states, that needs to be reversed. Pronto. The left has nothing but failed policies and they try to cover it up with distortions, lies and smears against all naysayers. White direction? You live in a racial bubble. It's the green direction. Money in your pocket direction.

The right direction is mostly the economy,are you insane or just stupid? this country has had consecutive job growth for the last 3 years in the private sector.

then rolling back the insanity of the left, like self identifying gender roles and imposing it on society.you mean to tell me, you actually stay up at night stressing over this non issue of who can use a bathroom vs who can't and that's a wrong direction night sweat for you? You need a life.

We need jobs, we need the middle class to do better.What this country needs and I'm sure we both can agree are wage adjustments. The middle class can only grow and do better when everyone has the dollars to support small business's that prop up the middle class. Trumps dream machine of China and Mexico jobs coming back are simply pipe dreams for fools.

We need to reverse the trend, in other words. The rich are getting richer, the poor poorer, more and more dependent on government.Exactly, and among that rich is a Hillary and Trump...both exploit all of us for profits. Keep in mind, Trump's entire manufactoring empire stems from overseas venues, nothing made here, nothing. Do you think for a second that's gonna change? And you people have got to get off the gov. aides shit...whites eat up disability checks like a woodpecker on a tree trunk...

There's been a long trend of central government grabbing power from states, that needs to be reversed. let me get this straight, as we type, states all across this country are, disenfranchising minority voters, cutting back on social programs, strippin women of their rights to their own bodies, disenfranchising gays and lesbians, poisoning our water supply, stripping citizen of basic healthcare, allowing illegal immigrate housing, jobs, etc. and basically doing what the hell they want despite federal regulations, so do tell what fuckin rights again is the gov. imposing?Pronto.

The left has nothing but failed policies and they try to cover it up with distortions, lies and smears against all naysayers.one more time, are you retarded or insane or both. You should get down on your knees and thank god for liberals, because conservative ideology is killing people....Iraq war and WMD ring a bell?

White direction? You live in a racial bubble. It's the green direction. Money in your pocket direction and so ends the discussion....money, Trump and bullshit, no wonder you party can't recover from its illness, of greed.[/QUOTE]

Pray.

There's been a long trend of central government grabbing power from states, that needs to be reversed. Pronto. The left has nothing but failed policies and they try to cover it up with distortions, lies and smears against all naysayers. White direction? You live in a racial bubble. It's the green direction. Money in your pocket direction.

The right direction is mostly the economy,are you insane or just stupid? this country has had consecutive job growth for the last 3 years in the private sector.

then rolling back the insanity of the left, like self identifying gender roles and imposing it on society.you mean to tell me, you actually stay up at night stressing over this non issue of who can use a bathroom vs who can't and that's a wrong direction night sweat for you? You need a life.

We need jobs, we need the middle class to do better.What this country needs and I'm sure we both can agree are wage adjustments. The middle class can only grow and do better when everyone has the dollars to support small business's that prop up the middle class. Trumps dream machine of China and Mexico jobs coming back are simply pipe dreams for fools.

We need to reverse the trend, in other words. The rich are getting richer, the poor poorer, more and more dependent on government.Exactly, and among that rich is a Hillary and Trump...both exploit all of us for profits. Keep in mind, Trump's entire manufactoring empire stems from overseas venues, nothing made here, nothing. Do you think for a second that's gonna change? And you people have got to get off the gov. aides shit...whites eat up disability checks like a woodpecker on a tree trunk...

There's been a long trend of central government grabbing power from states, that needs to be reversed. let me get this straight, as we type, states all across this country are, disenfranchising minority voters, cutting back on social programs, strippin women of their rights to their own bodies, disenfranchising gays and lesbians, poisoning our water supply, stripping citizen of basic healthcare, allowing illegal immigrate housing, jobs, etc. and basically doing what the hell they want despite federal regulations, so do tell what fuckin rights again is the gov. imposing?Pronto.

The left has nothing but failed policies and they try to cover it up with distortions, lies and smears against all naysayers.one more time, are you retarded or insane or both. You should get down on your knees and thank god for liberals, because conservative ideology is killing people....Iraq war and WMD ring a bell?

White direction? You live in a racial bubble. It's the green direction. Money in your pocket direction and so ends the discussion....money, Trump and bullshit, no wonder you party can't recover from its illness, of greed.
Left wing talking point city! The jobs growth has sucked horribly. Economic growth still limping along. You can't spin it away.

Minority voters disenfranchised? WTF are you babbling about? Many lost health care insurance. Lost access to their doctors, premiums way up, etc. You are full of shit.

Pray.

White direction? You live in a racial bubble. It's the green direction. Money in your pocket direction and so ends the discussion....money, Trump and bullshit, no wonder you party can't recover from its illness, of greed.
Left wing talking point city! The jobs growth has sucked horribly. Economic growth still limping along. You can't spin it away.

Minority voters disenfranchised? WTF are you babbling about? Many lost health care insurance. Lost access to their doctors, premiums way up, etc. You are full of shit.
Prove anything your saying or shut the fuck up!!

View attachment 77450

Both equally corrupt, both viles of dog waste, both self serving, both egotistical, both equally crooked, both greedy, money hungry piles of shit and both are making this years election choices, the worst in US history....
No, Obama was the worst! Nobody can touch that!
No second term president in modern history has had an approval rating above 51%...But Obama does..and no, white mf, you can't touch dat!!

Pray.

What did you prove besides having a motormouth? The economy sucks, it's been discussed here thousands of times. And I asked what minority voter disenfranchising you are talking about? Let's stick with that one to make it easy for you.

Pray.

What did you prove besides having a motormouth? The economy sucks, it's been discussed here thousands of times. And I asked what minority voter disenfranchising you are talking about? Let's stick with that one to make it easy for you.
Listen, as usual, you deflect.....attack and avoid...have a nice fuckin day ass ho!!

Pray.

Listen, as usual, you deflect.....attack and avoid...have a nice fuckin day ass ho!!
Wait a minute. I kept it simple for you. You run off and claim I'm deflecting?

Forum List

Back