🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

America's future... autonomous zones

TheGreatSatan

Diamond Member
Jun 17, 2019
This is the direction we will probably have to go. Declare your street, your town, your county, your state, an autonomous zone. Inside these autonomous zones there will be indoor dinning, Christmas parties, and normal life. I hope we see "freedom zones" pop up across the country.

Democracy is dead in America. The elections are a rigged. Its coming time to start carving the country up to save as much of it as possible.

This is the direction we will probably have to go. Declare your street, your town, your county, your state, an autonomous zone. Inside these autonomous zones there will be indoor dinning, Christmas parties, and normal life. I hope we see "freedom zones" pop up across the country.

Democracy is dead in America. The elections are a rigged. Its coming time to start carving the country up to save as much of it as possible.

And the people who do as you described will stay in these autonomous zones?

I imagine they will have check points and the residents can come and go as they please. Different zones will have different rules.

Oh, yes!

As the demographics continue their inexorable change, people will have to withdraw into their own safe zones.

Of course, this restructuring will be peaceful & harmonious.

Americans will agree that people should have the right to live, work, & play with other people who share their cultural values.

The divorce will be very pleasant.

The rest of this century will be very, very, very interesting for our great-grandchildren.

Oh, yes!

As the demographics continue their inexorable change, people will have to withdraw into their own safe zones.

Americans will agree that people should have the right to live, work, & play with other people who share their cultural values.

The rest of this century will be very, very, very interesting.
I remain hopeful that, over time, people like this will decrease in number as more and more realize the folly, ignorance and paranoia of Trumpism.

It will remain feral for a while, but the more lucid of them will begin peeling off.

I imagine they will have check points and the residents can come and go as they please. Different zones will have different rules.

And these people frequenting the autonomous zones would become infected and then spread it when they leave?

Look at the sharp rise in cases after the Thanksgiving holidays for proof.

Oh, yes!

The rest of this century will be very, very, very interesting for our great-grandchildren.
It will only be a matter of time before Democrats try to escape their America into the comfort of our autonomous zones.

Oh, yes!

It will only be a matter of time before Democrats try to escape their America into the comfort of our autonomous zones.

Or we could just vaccinate the majority of the population.

And these people frequenting the autonomous zones would become infected and then spread it when they leave?

The only super spreader is kamala Harris.

The only super spreader is kamala Harris.

I see you are done with the actual discussion. Let me know when your great plan works out. lol

Oh, yes!

The rest of this century will be very, very, very interesting.
I remain hopeful that, over time, people like this will decrease in number as more and more realize the folly, ignorance and paranoia of Trumpism.

It will remain feral for a while, but the more lucid of them will begin peeling off.
Meanwhile Democrats do everything they can to stir the pot. After democrats get Trump and his family, they are coming for his supporters. They have been saying as much. Democrats say if you donate to Trump, you could be held liable for treason.

Only if the people in those zones don't leave them. If you want a voluntary concentration camp, fine, just don't think you'll be able to come and go as you please.

Only if the people in those zones don't leave them. If you want a voluntary concentration camp, fine, just don't think you'll be able to come and go as you please.
Why? Who's going to stop the people from going back in forth like in Portland?

If you're not going to take Covid seriously, you'd have to be segregated from normal people.

If you're not going to take Covid seriously, you'd have to be segregated from normal people.
Covid is stupid. It's just the flu. If you are scared of the Chinese bio weapon than stay home and shelter in place. Get a vaccine.

As for the freedom zones, different ones will have different rules. Some will be open and other not.

Who will be segregating the population? You plan on bringing in Chinese troops?

Forum List

Back