American_Jihad

Flaming Libs/Koranimals
May 1, 2012
Gulf of Mex 26.609, -82.220
BA5fuj6CQAAvSE9.jpeg

It's the Message, Morons

By William L. Gensert
1/25/13

On November 6, 2012, almost 66 million Americans traded the nation's future for a chance to worship a false god. In a country of over 315 million people, a minority of eligible voters traded prosperity for the illusion of forced fairness.

In reelecting Barack Obama, with fewer votes than in 2008, voters traded harmony for the divisiveness of America's most polarizing president.

Woody Allen said, "eighty percent of success is just showing up." How true, because a little more than 20% of America has successfully forced upon the nation 4 more years of Barack the failure.

Yet, in providing Obama with another term, during which he can continue to remake America in his own image, those 66 million voters convinced the president that he is omnipotent and whatever he wishes is not only wise, but inevitable.

Barack Obama is the worst thing to ever happen to this nation, and most Americans support neither him nor his policies. But, his legions of lackeys, in true minion fashion, back him with all their heart, and since they have successfully controlled the message, they have intimidated the majority into believing they are the minority.

And next, we have the nomination of Jacob Lew for Treasury. He has long been considered the most partisan of Obama appointees. His nomination is designed to give Obama another opportunity to destroy all opposition and perhaps afterward, stride down a boulevard somewhere where adoring adorers can throw palm fronds at his feet -- just ask Newsweek (it used to be a magazine), he is after all, the "second coming."

...And, what an inaugural speech -- he basically said:

"I'm not going to cut spending. In fact, I'm going to increase spending. Er... I meant investment, on things like climate change, because I...

Did I say "I?" I mean..."we," we have a responsibility to take collective action to heal the planet -- regardless of economic growth and employment, or the price of gasoline, home heating oil and electricity.

...And, I'm going to do it on my own, since the constitution is an outdated document that needs to adapt to me, not the other way around.

...And, if I can't increase taxes enough to cover my spending, I will just borrow the money. And in 4 years, it will be too late for anyone to do anything about it --America will have been transformed.

...Oh, and by the way, anyone who disagrees with me is evil."

Read more: Articles: It's the Message, Morons
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

Hey look... another thread exactly like all the other pa....oh...nobody is listening.

Forum List

Back