America's North Korea (California) bans tv in bars and restaurants.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011

The rulers have spoken!

This crazy crap is unbelievable. Why do the citizens of California keep putting up with this shit?

The rulers have spoken!

This crazy crap is unbelievable. Why do the citizens of California keep putting up with this shit?

But they didn't say anything about COMPUTERS, did they? :smoke:

multiple-monitors-things-to-do.jpg

FCK 'EM ALL

The rulers have spoken!

View attachment 451511

FCK 'EM ALL

Runner up idea: years ago I bought a pair of these: look like glasses, put them on and you see what looks like a 55 inch TV screen projected about 6 feet in front of you. One for every customer. Fck 'em good.

Screen Shot 2021-02-01 at 1.13.47 PM.png

The rulers have spoken!

this guy sees Los Angeles in the title and he still thinks we're stupid enough to believe that the whole state of California did this.
You need to reduce your level of stupidity, Grampa.

The rulers have spoken!

Have you heard of covid-19?

The rulers have spoken!

this guy sees Los Angeles in the title and he still thinks we're stupid enough to believe that the whole state of California did this.
You need to reduce your level of stupidity, Grampa.

Yeah, California is that retarded, delusional, and stupid.

The rulers have spoken!

The thread premise is a lie, as dishonest as it is wrong.

The rulers have spoken!

View attachment 451511

FCK 'EM ALL
20210203_132810.jpg

I already go deaf with what I have when I jam

Well, volume isn't the whole thing. Distortion, BAD distortion caused by odd harmonics, switching distortion, the kind of harsh things produced by transistorized gear is what makes your ears bleed. I regularly listen to music at 130 decibels and can hear just fine.

Speaker Final Position-1.jpg

BTW, the rack gear shown is mostly video gear. The stereo equipment for playing music is off camera.

Well, volume isn't the whole thing. Distortion, BAD distortion caused by odd harmonics, switching distortion, the kind of harsh things produced by transistorized gear is what makes your ears bleed. I regularly listen to music at 130 decibels and can hear just fine.

View attachment 452564

BTW, the rack gear shown is mostly video gear. The stereo equipment for playing music is off camera.
I have no distortion. Last time that was an issue I was in my early 20's with cheap shit.

The rulers have spoken!

I wasn't aware that California is starving or murdering their citizens, like North Korea.

The over the top hyperbole it your title makes your whole thread, laughable. That's all you fools have left is more and more lies. Time to get out of the Trump bubble and rejoin the real world.

The rulers have spoken!

I tell people on the east coast how bat shit crazy California is and they don't believe it. They are freaking nuts! :cuckoo:

View attachment 452564

Meh, no valve driven 4x12 cabs.

I have no distortion. Last time that was an issue I was in my early 20's with cheap shit.

How very cute. Unless you can tell me you are running a custom system well into the six-figures, I guarantee you that you've got distortion out the wazoo.

Unlike consumer gear, with a good pro sound music system the louder you play it, the BETTER it actually sounds!

Forum List

Back