🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

America's Real Racists

Sundance508

Gold Member
May 24, 2016
Below is John Perazzo's review of David Horowitz’s new book, “Progressive Racism," which is volume 6 of The Black Book of the American Left, a multi-volume collection of David Horowitz's conservative writings that will, when completed, be the most ambitious effort ever undertaken to define the Left and its agenda. (Order HERE.) We encourage our readers to visit BlackBookOfTheAmericanLeft.com – which features Horowitz’s introductions to Volumes 1-6 of this 10-volume series, along with their tables of contents, reviews and interviews with the author.

FPM

Whoa, I'm shocked that a white dude is complaining that he knows the "real racists" and they are not white people. Mind Blown. I wonder if there is a topic there that makes him out to be the victim?

Hating-whitey-cover-195x300.jpg

Ahhhh, yes...thats the stuff

Whoa, I'm shocked that a white dude is complaining that he knows the "real racists" and they are not white people. Mind Blown. I wonder if there is a topic there that makes him out to be the victim?

Really?

You obviously think all racists are white. I guess the New Black Panthers and Rev. Wright are just figures of our imagination?

Really?

You obviously think all racists are white.

No actually I dont. I just understand that what white people complain about as far as racism equates to not being able to say the N-word in public and someone once called them a cracker. You know, the important stuff that you write books about and cry quietly.

I guess the New Black Panthers and Rev. Wright are just figures of our imagination?

See? When I say racism I say KKK....Muder

When you say racism you mean "those guys look scary and I pooped a little"

Different levels to racism...or is it all the same?

Forum List

Back