🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Amid abortion battle, DeSantis vetoes birth-control funding – again

If you think that finding $2 million at the bottom of $3 billion barrel somehow identifies a priority ...
Then I hate to inform you that it is really just an indication of how unconcerning your desires may be, and a problem you will continuously encounter
until you understand that your priorities don't mean shit when the only way they can be recognized is by spending someone else's money.

Yes, the fact he went to that one little thing and not some other thing is very telling.

This was not about the money, the 2 million would not make a difference at all in the budget.

No it is not. They will just go to a different state and get them. The abortion will still happen. But you really do not give a fuck about that, all you care about is control.

Oh, so they can afford to take a trip out of state but not fund their own birth control?

Oh the poor. We have a labor shortage in this country thanks to Democrats, and even low skilled jobs are paying better than ever. There is no excuse to be poor in this country unless you want to be.

All I care about is control? Not having taxpayers pay for your whoopie time is having control? Being controlled is when you depend on government for everything from the food they give you for breakfast in the morning to the sleeping pills you take at night. That's control.

Yes, the fact he went to that one little thing and not some other thing is very telling.

This was not about the money, the 2 million would not make a difference at all in the budget.
Of course it would, what a dumbass

fckn loons, 2 million there, two million here, 2 million over there.... suddenly 6 million

You can spend whatever you want when your priorities require.
Nothing is stopping you other than the money you have at your disposal.

Do not make the mistake of thinking your priorities define the priorities of another.
If you think you have a better plan ... Run for office.

I've noted for years that those who "pretend" to be pro-life so often are not. For far, far, far too many it's only about money and control.

If you are truly about being pro-life you support programs like birth control for the poor. After all, no matter how many laws you pass, the rich will be able to access their abortions.
We have a half century of evidence and more that this is not working well. This is enough time. Abortions are abused. It's an easy fallback that has many preventative actions before you get to that, and many women have an I do not care attitude.

You mean taxpayers should have to fund everything they believe in? Like I said, I know a birth control method that is not only 100% effective, but doesn't cost taxpayers a dime: Keep your legs closed.

People fund what they find important. For the Gov of Florida it is more important for people to get a break on boating supplies than to have less abortions.

And you all agree with him. Which is fine, just quit lying about being against abortion.

We have a half century of evidence and more that this is not working well. This is enough time. Abortions are abused. It's an easy fallback that has many preventative actions before you get to that, and many women have an I do not care attitude.

All stated solves nothing.

Of course it would, what a dumbass

fckn loons, 2 million there, two million here, 2 million over there.... suddenly 6 million

But 70 million for cheaper boating supplies is more important than less abortions.

Which again is your right to support, just please for the love of all that is good, quit lying about being against abortions

It seems like Republican's answer to our labor shortage and getting rid of Mexicans and Central Americans coming here to work in the fields and other hard labor, low paying jobs.....

Is in the long term, to replace them, with the forced birth, of poor black and brown Americans????

You can spend whatever you want when your priorities require.
Nothing is stopping you other than the money you have at your disposal.

Do not make the mistake of thinking your priorities define the priorities of another.
If you think you have a better plan ... Run for office.

I am glad you finally agree he was showing his priorities

How many women have told you that they don`t care? Zero.

It seems like Republican's answer to our labor shortage and getting rid of Mexicans and Central Americans coming here to work in the fields and other hard labor, low paying jobs.....

Is in the long term, to replace them, with the forced birth, of poor black and brown Americans????

WTF does that have to do with thread topic

Really? I would say anyone with common sense would think that lazy dregs should become self responsible, take jobs, and support themselves.....just like normal people do. As for forced birth....if you don't want to have a child, don't get pregnant....again a foreign concept to you of self responsibility.

Giving birth to a child is not force. It's not like women are walking down the street and all of a sudden a baby ball hits them in the head and they become pregnant.

Forum List

Back