Amnesty Donald backtracks, stabs supporters in back, will ask Congress not Mexico to pay for wall

who will pay? YOU!

C1dDmWRW8AEEqQa.jpg
That's fine by me. I am more than happy to have my taxes prevent illegals rather than supporting them.

AMEN! Spend the Tax Dollars on securing the border an ending Illegal Immigration. That would be a surprisingly pleasant change in policy. I truly hope Trump pursues that.

Democrat Fake News. Movin on..

Rep. Gohmert: Congress will find the funds to pay for Trump's wall

Louie Gohmert is in the fucking Tea Party!

Build the wall. I don't care how it gets done, just do it. It's time for Border Security and an end to Illegal Immigration. If Trump puts any effort into that at all, he'll always have my support. No other President has cared enough to do anything.

If Trump makes the effort, he'll be fine. Haters like you are gonna go on hating him no matter what. So you're irrelevant. His supporters will continue supporting him if he at least attempts to rebuild Obama's dismantled Immigration System.

have you watched EVERY SINGLE trump speech and interview in 2016? if not, i like him more than you do...i'm not the "hater" here....he said mexico would pay for the wall...HE LIED...he's a lying psychopath traitor...deal with it.

With all due respect,you aren't thinking straight here. The $$$$$$ can be squeezed out of them soon enough but the urgency is to focus on stopping the illegals by getting the wall/fence built like yesterday and get manpower on the border to really stop the illegals like right now.

Personally, i don't care how much it costs. The Debt's so far gone, it doesn't matter anymore. Our Government's gonna spend us into more Debt regardless. Trump isn't gonna change that. So i wanna see it spend the money on something worthy. Maybe end all the quagmire wars we're currently involved with.

Let's instead pour the cash into securing our border and rebuilding Obama's dismantled Immigration System. And if Trump can get Mexico to contribute, that'll be a nice bonus. But if not, so be it. He still needs to go forward and secure our border. That's what his supporters want.
Going on Trump's record he will try to declare the United States bankrupt.

Forum List

Back