Among those 22 million that will lose healthcare, how many were Trump voters?

"lose healthcare"

hah!

You know how to get good healthcare?

Find you an old-ass doctor and pay cash, that's how.

Hurry up and have a backup, because they're disappearing.

You gotta find someone that's been doing it a long time, though.

Nobody ever said insurance companies need to be involved, did they? If they did, that's a lie.

Great post and I agree. There are doctors out there who will treat folks for cash. They also won't deal with the Govt. or insurance companies.

There is a doctor in Apex, NC doing that right now. His prices are posted on a board as you go in. He has more business than he can handle. All doctors should do the same.
And when he fucks up and a family member dies because of his mistake, question.....can he write you a check or give you a IOU....just askin

Mhhm... always lookin' fer dat 'suit, huh?

"lose healthcare"

hah!

You know how to get good healthcare?

Find you an old-ass doctor and pay cash, that's how.

Hurry up and have a backup, because they're disappearing.

You gotta find someone that's been doing it a long time, though.

Nobody ever said insurance companies need to be involved, did they? If they did, that's a lie.

Great post and I agree. There are doctors out there who will treat folks for cash. They also won't deal with the Govt. or insurance companies.

There is a doctor in Apex, NC doing that right now. His prices are posted on a board as you go in. He has more business than he can handle. All doctors should do the same.

All doctors accept cash.
[emoji849]

Be sure to tell babies, children, elderly that's all they need to do - just cash.

SMH at how RWNJ ignorance.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

All doctors accept cash.

Be sure to tell babies, children, elderly that's all they need to do - just cash.

SMH at how RWNJ ignorance.

Ah, Neddy, we are so sick of all of your bull-smoke! And you have the nerve to talk of ignorance? What do you imagine, babies going to the doctor on their own? Whip out the wallet? The poor babies and elderly all without any money!

People can be poor at any age. I don't know a single baby that is well off. I know a lot of rich elderly; you generally ACQUIRE more money as you go along in life. Look at all of the elderly in the DNC! I see a lot of very rich elderly! No one's hurting there! Hillary called the GOP the "Death Party." Schumer goes on about all the millions who will die under the GOP plan. Cities will be littered with dead corpses rotting in the streets. Disease and pestilence everywhere. Another Dem referred to the three Justices on the Supreme Court wanting to leave the Middle East Immigration Ban fully intact as the "Three Horsemen of the Apocalypse."

Republicans are going to throw old people in wheelchairs of cliffs.

Why is it that more poor, minorities, blacks, etc., suffer more, become poorer, need government programs more under democratic leadership than republican? Job security? Don't you know we are all sick and tired of hearing this crap, we have heard it for DECADES, it does not work, we are not listening, people are tuning you out, turning you off. That alarmist rhetoric is tired, stretched and worn out and indicative of a democratic party that simply doesn't have a clue, doesn't have a thing left to fall back on------ no message of their own other than "The other side is very bad! Don't vote for them! Vote us instead!"

197235_600.jpg

As to the OP, this would hit red states aka trumpkins especially hard but the middle class would also suffer. Millions would lose their job. A large percentage of Medicaid recipients work and would lose their jobs as well. Hospitals clinics, urgent care, nursing homes would close. No more trauma centers or burn centers.

But hey, as with very thing from the Repubs, the rich will get richer and, isn't that really all that matters to the RWNJs?

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Actually, again, CBO studies show that most of them were people who were forced into Obamacare in the first place. All Trump-care will do is stop forcing them.
Bull fuckin shit.....do you know that seniors, these white good ol day mf's take up more medicare than you white mf's think, its called nursing home care. Do you also know that if and when this bill is passed, the impact will hurt the rich the poor alike, because hospitals will close, clinics will close....you people are so hell fire bent on hurting poor minorities, you will learn someday that dispite the income equality, there is indeed a thing called 6 degrees of separation.
Always about white people isn't it? If it weren't for white people you'd still be living a hut and eating bugs.

I am sick and tired of Democrats and Sanders, along with the MSM whining about the 22 million that will lose their healthcare if the senate passes this GOP version. I would bet my last effin dollar that of the 22 million, 11 million didn't vote, and the other 11 million voted for Trump. Why should anybody not a republican give a shit about these people? 22 million people did not stand up during the Obama years to praise ACA. 22 million people did not during local elections vote in Democrats as governors, 22 million people aren't out here protesting the potential loss of losing healthcare coverage......why then should democrats wage this battle for people who don't give a fuck about shit, until its taken away....for the last time, there has to be consequences for southern voters, who this will impact the most, who consistently vote for Mitch McConnell, who consistently vote for the GOP and who no doubt praised and voted for Trump....let the fuckin chips fall were they may and watch with glee the real faces of poverty in this country and note, its not always blacks and latino's!!!!!

And to the MSM, with these piss ass stories you keep reporting of some sorry ass white family losing their ACA, ask who the fuck they voted for????

21.5 MM are Pajama Boys

Republicans should walk away from this, and let whatever is to happen to Obamacare happen.

Obama and the Dims own it, let them get the blame for the failures.

I am sick and tired of Democrats and Sanders, along with the MSM whining about the 22 million that will lose their healthcare if the senate passes this GOP version. I would bet my last effin dollar that of the 22 million, 11 million didn't vote, and the other 11 million voted for Trump. Why should anybody not a republican give a shit about these people? 22 million people did not stand up during the Obama years to praise ACA. 22 million people did not during local elections vote in Democrats as governors, 22 million people aren't out here protesting the potential loss of losing healthcare coverage......why then should democrats wage this battle for people who don't give a fuck about shit, until its taken away....for the last time, there has to be consequences for southern voters, who this will impact the most, who consistently vote for Mitch McConnell, who consistently vote for the GOP and who no doubt praised and voted for Trump....let the fuckin chips fall were they may and watch with glee the real faces of poverty in this country and note, its not always blacks and latino's!!!!!

And to the MSM, with these piss ass stories you keep reporting of some sorry ass white family losing their ACA, ask who the fuck they voted for????

Another butthurt Leftard thread

The 22 million are simply those who DON'T WANT TO BUY INTO government health insurance. The same people who are now accepting IRS fines instead of buying into Obozocare.

Forum List

Back