Amy Coney Barrett judicial Superstar wow!

Snoozefest...

Actually, this was more of a "snoozefest"...

If anyone had any doubts about this woman's intellect or her qualifications to be one of the most outstanding SCOTUS justices ever appointed listen to this.

The title was enough for me.

I know folks who had her for an instructor and they said she was fantastic.

Why did she hide her ad against the Roe decision and not list it in her credentials?

Who gives a fuck.
You didn't answer my question. Her hiding her activism suggests that she is dishonest.

You are a left winger...which means you think you know what happened when you, in reality, have no clue.

If she wanted to hid things, she'd have a list a mile long.

To answer your stupid question, I'd have to agree that she hid something. Which I don't agree to and you don't know.

If anyone had any doubts about this woman's intellect or her qualifications to be one of the most outstanding SCOTUS justices ever appointed listen to this.

I'm sure she is qualified but so was
Sonia Sotomayor in 1998 when republicans were in charge of the congress.

Everyone know that tramp and his republicans want the end of the ACA, and Tramp knows the supreme court which will make the decision of the Presidency will be in his favor,

of course one favor deserves another, quid pro quo.

And she will be impeached if the congress will be in Democrats hands, and then we won't need to pack the courts.

Last edited:
She needs to lose the face diaper....Nobody around here is likely to get the covid cooties from, or give them to, her.

Watching the hearings, and the left is attempting to grandstand with their same tired old bullcrap. Good grief do they actually think that just because a person has an R in front of their title, that it makes them monsters who want the nation to suffer without the ability to access healthcare programs that would be suited to their situations in life ???? It's flat out ridiculous, and it gets pathetic what they think American's will be gullible of.

Anyone with half a brain knows or should know now, that the leftist have attempted to take over this nation by way of activism using any means possible to do so.

It's time to stop the leftist from destroying this country any further than it already has.

Judge Barrett will be confirmed, and we get to see once again that the left are dispicable in their ideology, and in their culture.

Everyone know that tramp and his republicans want the end of the ACA, and Tramp knows the supreme court which will make the decision of the Presidency will be in his favor,

And she will be impeached if the congress will be in Democrats hands, and then we won't need to pack the courts.

i see. you admit thats what the vile scum demonrats are going to do..

Yet another braindead democrat short term gain idea that would bite them in the butt if they were stupid enough to try it. Seriously, do you expect to remove a sitting SC justice for no other reason than you're mad to NOT rebound against you? Ask Harry Reid how that works.

The Demoncrats are some looney yet evil undermining human beings. The things that they falsely accuse for the purpose of political grandstanding is highly transparent. A total deaf man can hear the bullcrap they spew from 300 miles away.

The Demoncrats are some looney yet evil undermining human beings. The things that they falsely accuse for the purpose of political grandstanding is highly transparent. A total deaf man can hear the bullcrap they spew from 300 miles away.
You're giving them far too much credit by referring to them as human. IMHO democrats today are subhuman throwbacks.

Forum List

Back