🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

An Act Of Self-Immolation For the Cause!

PoliticalTorch

VIP Member
Jun 9, 2014
U.S.A.
This most wonderful pastor with a great big heart who had a wife and children sacrificed himself due to the injustice he saw going on around him and as a final act of desperation to make others aware of the serious and detrimental effects that hate, discrimination, prejudice and bigotry has on society as a whole. May his soul rest in peace. Pastor Moore we will always remember you and your fight for Equality for all. May God bless your soul and spirit.

Retired Methodist pastor commits suicide to protest racism, homophobia ? LGBTQ Nation

This most wonderful pastor with a great big heart who had a wife and children sacrificed himself due to the injustice he saw going on around him and as a final act of desperation to make others aware of the serious and detrimental effects that hate, discrimination, prejudice and bigotry has on society as a whole. May his soul rest in peace. Pastor Moore we will always remember you and your fight for Equality for all. May God bless your soul and spirit.

Retired Methodist pastor commits suicide to protest racism, homophobia ? LGBTQ Nation

Horrible thing to do his family, and loved ones. Suicide only hurts others. Unless one is dying & in intolerable pain, never a choice. I do not care what the "cause" is.

You have to question the mental stability of a person who lives in the most the most tolerant Nation in the world and enjoys it's freedom every day and decides to abandon his family in such a horrible way to make a statement about "homophobia" of all things. You also have to question the mental stability of homosexuals who think he did the right thing.

I imagine he ran this idea past his family first. People don't leave town without telling their family first. They probably don't commit suicide to fight hate without informing somebody first.

Horrible thing to do his family, and loved ones. Suicide only hurts others. Unless one is dying & in intolerable pain, never a choice. I do not care what the "cause" is.
Yes, I personally believe as you do and as so many others do that suicide is never the answer. However, that is my/our way of thinking. Others, indeed have very different thoughts about certain matters and may feel strongly enough to go ahead and show the world by their acts of self-immolation just how strongly they feel about it even at the cost of their own lives. We must therefore pray for world peace and love within our own society and nation no matter the differences we may have with each other.

Yes, I personally believe as you do and as so many others do that suicide is never the answer. However, that is my/our way of thinking. Others, indeed have very different thoughts about certain matters and may feel strongly enough to go ahead and show the world by their acts of self-immolation just how strongly they feel about it even at the cost of their own lives. We must therefore pray for world peace and love within our own society and nation no matter the differences we may have with each other.

Yes, and try to prevent suicides. Most DO tell others, but sometimes not families.

Isn't the world just better off without people who would rather die than let people avoid reprehensible behavior? He's a pastor, he among all others should know that acceptance of homosexuality as normal behavior is a great wrong.

If a person is suffering from a terminal illness I can understand why they would do it.

Or....

I can't imagine someone being in such dark place where they feel such despair and don't see a way out in any way that they make such a choice...

But to do such a thing in such a way to bring attention to any issue....

This to me is a senseless act...
Do they really think they will bring any attention to why they did it...
Not likely.It will be forgotten soon after.

They end their life and bring pain and sadness to their loved ones.
And for what...

A cause...

They come and go.

Staying alive and fighting for a cause may do something...
This does not.
It gets mentioned in the local news and then....

"And when come back we will have all the sports and your five day forecast"

Pretty sad.

Last edited:
Wow, what a fucking moron! I support gay people, but not by burning alive. That's is just retarded. How is that supposed to make people like gays? :lol:

All for gay agenda? If thats the case he should of lit one of his farts on fire.

Forum List

Back