An Anti-Israel President

"I'm all ears to hear what you wanted said at the speech that was not said."

Politics is the art of sayings with different meanings.
ROPEY,COME ON.....I know you have just come back from the Big I but America always supports Israel....just saying .....steve:cool:

The US always supports the US. The US was not supporting Israel until '67 and no real strong support until the '73 (russia/us) proxy war of control.

Separate the two theliq. Both have their reasons for supporting the other and the US has not "Always supported Israel".

Israel should bomb the middle east into oblivion and take all the oil. Of course obama opposes self defense by Israel, in his heart he's a muslim pretending to be a Christian for political expediency.
SO MUCH FOR ALL YOUR BASTARD RELIGIONS,all idiot Americans like YOU can say is BOMB,BOMB and TAKE,TAKE,TAKE......YOU ARE A FUCKING IDIOT:cuckoo::eek::cuckoo:theliq...as for YOU being a Christian,what a FUCKING LIBERTY.............

Last edited:

ROPEY,COME ON.....I know you have just come back from the Big I but America always supports Israel....just saying .....steve:cool:

The US always supports the US. The US was not supporting Israel until '67 and no real strong support until the '73 (russia/us) proxy war of control.

Separate the two theliq. Both have their reasons for supporting the other and the US has not "Always supported Israel".
Really Ropey,you'r talking to ME the all knowing one,the Jewish Lobby in the US is massive and strong,and America have been supporting Israel all the way..........STOP trying to invent history from your myopic Jewish/Israeli stand point.

As a footnote the US certainly have NOT supported the Palestinians in anything near the way they have supported Israel,had they have shown a backbone years ago we would have had a two state situation today,and a peaceful solution...they were not up to the job.steve:cool:

Last edited:

In the early 70s, Israel started showing real damages from terrorists, when the figure was upped.

Of all the states we've ever helped, Israel is the one who snapped back as a worthy trading partner and furnishes inexpensive plastic storage containers for everything from soup to nuts. I read labels. That's how I know what Israel makes and outcompetes many other nations in some areas.

But most of all, our best hope is to see the Middle East as a great land that gets along with each other better.

Like other relationships, seems to me that needs to be done between mutual partners without outside interruptions.

I don't see how that can happen right now except by determination on both sides.

Night, everyone.

Ropey, the best.

In the early 70s, Israel started showing real damages from terrorists, when the figure was upped.

Of all the states we've ever helped, Israel is the one who snapped back as a worthy trading partner and furnishes inexpensive plastic storage containers for everything from soup to nuts. I read labels. That's how I know what Israel makes and outcompetes many other nations in some areas.

But most of all, our best hope is to see the Middle East as a great land that gets along with each other better.

Like other relationships, seems to me that needs to be done between mutual partners without outside interruptions.

I don't see how that can happen right now except by determination on both sides.

Night, everyone.

Ropey, the best.

Thanks becki. I'm likely carrying over some of the worries of those I have been living with. It might take a while for me to lose that worry they so clearly show.

They see a delimiting of that relationship becki. So does Canada.

Night, everyone.

Ropey, the best.

Thanks becki. I'm likely carrying over some of the worries of those I have been living with. It might take a while for me to lose that worry they so clearly show.

it's hard for a lot people here to believe we have a President who is not clearly on the side of Israel and some would never admit such a thing ,but if Obama is reelected everyone will clearly see it. Lets hope that doesn't happen.

it's hard for a lot people here to believe we have a President who is not clearly on the side of Israel and some would never admit such a thing ,but if Obama is reelected everyone will clearly see it. Lets hope that doesn't happen.
I hope Obama get's re-elected.

He is the first President to stand up to Israel and the Zionists.

But even if he doesn't get a second term. At least he has shown future Presidents that you can speak against that egregious apartheid state and still politically survive the encounter.

American patriots will always remember Obama as the courageous President who cracked open the door to freeing our country from the stranglehold that fascist nation has on our government policies and financial institutions.

Last edited:
obama's anti Israel polices should be an election issue. Let the people decide if they like it or not.

Night, everyone.

Ropey, the best.

The vast majority of Israeli do not believe Obama supports them.

obama-netanyahu-if-looks-could-kill1.jpg

I also do not believe Obama supports Israel. Quite the opposite actually and yes, time will tell regardless.

The vast majority of Israeli do not believe Obama supports them.

I also do not believe Obama supports Israel. Quite the opposite actually and yes, time will tell regardless.
I hope that you and the Israeli people are proven right about Obama. :cool:

You continue to hope and I will continue to watch for the reality and see what responses come from that reality.

While you stay in your hopes. :razz:

Obama confirms?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsU_Ckmbgu4&"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsU_Ckmbgu4&[/ame]

:lol: :clap2: :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrM0dAFsZ8k]Palestinians celebrating the fall of the twin towers on 911 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xO8qZP_iU9I]Obama - The Anti-Israel President - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back