An Anti-Israel President

JStone, I've not commented on whether or not the UK's defence strategies are modeled on those of the IDF, nor do I care. It's irrelevant. Though judging by the childish message that accompanied your desperate "neg rep", it would seem that I've struck a nerve and hurt your feelings. Poor (kosher) lamb.

JStone, I've not commented on whether or not the UK's defence strategies are modeled on those of the IDF, nor do I care. It's irrelevant. Though judging by the childish message that accompanied your desperate "neg rep", it would seem that I've struck a nerve and hurt your feelings. Poor (kosher) lamb.

You have more than enough problems dealing with being overtaken by the Muslims to be concerned with Israel, wanker. Soon, the Queen will be wearing a burqa.

Wise up.

You have more than enough problems dealing with being overtaken by the Muslims to be concerned with Israel, wanker. Soon, the Queen will be wearing a burqa.

Wise up.

Did the Jerusalem Post provide you with all that drivel, or did you come to that erroneous conclusion all by yourself?

Wise up.

Did the Jerusalem Post provide you with all that drivel, or did you come to that erroneous conclusion all by yourself?

I was in London, wanker, when your Muslims were spitting on returning British solders and shouting sharia now.

britain is doomed, motherfucker.

Wise up.

I was in London, wanker, when your Muslims were spitting on returning British solders and shouting sharia now.

It is sad that britain has fallen to this level. 30,000 years of british culture and heritage thrown out the window in two generations...Sad :( Of course all of europe and white culture(homelands) are going this way. I'd sure as fuck wouldn't be happy about this...This makes me sad and sick for the future of our people. :( Of course here in America we are also being replaced, so where to run to? That is a serious question.

Wise up.

If you were telling the truth, you'd know that it was in Luton, not London, where Muslim extremists spat at British soldiers (the Royal Anglicans) who'd returned from Afghanistan. Not that I'm condoning such an outrage, you understand.

If you were telling the truth, you'd know that it was in Luton, not London, where Muslim extremists spat at British soldiers (the Royal Anglicans) who'd returned from Afghanistan. Not that I'm condoning such an outrage, you understand.

Britain is doomed, motherfucker. Prostrate yourself to allah or face the consequences. :lol:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNtpxc--RMY]London: pro-bin Laden protest - no comment - YouTube[/ame]

So you were lying about personally witnessing Muslims spitting on British soldiers returning from Afghanistan via London. But tell me, JStone. What's the sum total of Israel's military contribution to the war in Afghanistan? You know, what with them being showered with cash by America every year.

So you were lying about personally witnessing Muslims spitting on British soldiers returning from Afghanistan via London. But tell me, JStone. What's the sum total of Israel's military contribution to the war in Afghanistan? You know, what with them being showered with cash by America every year.

The Islamic Republic of Great Wankers :lol: :clap2:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xN6TZ6HpheA]Muslims offend British soldiers in Barking (East London) - YouTube[/ame]

Chamomile or Earl Grey, Mr. Blagger? You must be terribly tired by all this disenchanting talk of spittle, troops, and throwing American dollars around. I prefer Lipton's with a lime twist and honey. It sends me to the warm Tropics of Capricorn. :)

Chamomile or Earl Grey, Mr. Blagger? You must be terribly tired by all this disenchanting talk of spittle, troops, and throwing American dollars around. I prefer Lipton's with a lime twist and honey. It sends me to the warm Tropics of Capricorn.

Earl Grey, normally.

JStone, I've exposed your deceit over witnessing British troops being spat at for all to see. Consider yourself dismissed.

Chamomile or Earl Grey, Mr. Blagger? You must be terribly tired by all this disenchanting talk of spittle, troops, and throwing American dollars around. I prefer Lipton's with a lime twist and honey. It sends me to the warm Tropics of Capricorn.

Earl Grey, normally.

JStone, I've exposed your deceit over witnessing British troops being spat at for all to see. Consider yourself dismissed.

Shouldn't you be in mosque for the 50th time today? Allahu Akbar, motherfucker!

Earl Grey, normally.

Better not dismiss the money you make from Israel, bankrupt loser :lol:

UK Israel Business
Israel is one of the UK’s strategic business partners. Despite Israel’s size, annual bilateral trade has consistently been in excess of £2 billion over the last 10 years and, for the first time, has recently crept above the £3 billion mark. Imports from the UK to Israel rose by 50% during 2009-10. The UK and Israel have several economic treaties, including the avoidance of double taxation and bilateral duty free agreements.

Israel is a high-technology powerhouse with over 3,800 start-ups and a vibrant and talented business community eager to engage in joint ventures, strategic partnerships, knowledge-sharing and technology transfer arrangements. Israel’s reputation as a hub of innovation has been cemented this year by the inclusion of eight Israeli companies in the prestigious 2010 Global Clean Tech 100 List. In 2010, the economy grew by more than 4%.
UK ISRAEL BUSINESS is a member-led organisation promoting bilateral business, trade, industry and investment between the UK and Israel. With an extensive network of influential corporate and individual members, UK ISRAEL BUSINESS provides the resources, knowledge and infrastructural support vital for companies to make the most of emerging opportunities in Israel and the UK.

UK ISRAEL BUSINESS works closely with UK Trade and Investment, the UK Embassy in Tel Aviv and the Israeli Embassy in London. Our network includes more than 900 companies and an extensive database of over 3,000 entrepreneurs, investors, senior executives, professional advisors and financiers.

UK ISRAEL BUSINESS organises and provides a host of activities and services in Israel and the UK aimed at creating new business opportunities. These include informative networking events, business introduction services, business delegations and customised programmes in Israel and the UK.

UK ISRAEL BUSINESS is widely regarded as the premier organisation for networking and business development prospects bringing together professionals and companies with interests in the UK-Israeli business community.

UK ISRAEL BUSINESS is a facilitator, door opener and creator of platforms for emerging opportunities. Our mission is to provide a platform that offers expertise in all aspects of trade between the UK and Israel as well as providing business development prospects within both countries separately.

About Us | UK Israel Business

Gimme the button. Everyone will be semi-prosperous again.
If that Idiot everyone worships want's to try to save his "chosen" Let's do it. !!!
IDIOTS.

Sucks being poor white trash, eh? Enjoy the trailer park, loser.

Earl Grey, normally.

Kidding aside, I'm disenchanted by anyone who'd be so crude towards anyone who served as heroically as the British have. Best wishes to you and your family and troops who stood alongside ours.

Last edited:
OBAMA AND ISRAEL

Barack Obama's views regarding Israel are reflected in the actions he has taken, the words he has spoken, and the associations he has cultivated throughout the course of his adult life -- and most importantly, throughout his political career. Below are some of the more noteworthy examples, starting in the early 1990s and continuing through the present day:

Discover the Networks

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nn0oTtvq-Yw&]Obama - The Anti-Israel President - YouTube[/ame]

On Friday, at a Saban Forum speech, Defense Secretary Leon Panetta unraveled a to-do list for the Jewish State. Placing the blame at the feet of Israel, he said, “Israel can reach out and mend fences with those who share an interest in regional stability — countries like Turkey and Egypt, as well as Jordan. This is an important time to be able to develop and restore those key relationships in this crucial area. This is not impossible. If gestures are rebuked, the world will see those rebukes for what they are. That is exactly why Israel should pursue them.”

The next day, at the same forum, ironically named after its Israeli benefactor Haim Saban, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton responded to a question from the audience with a three minute lecture on Israeli domestic policy. According to Haaretz she said, “that she is astonished by the legislative initiatives in favor of restricting left-wing NGOs, as well as by the exclusion of women from public spaces and other phenomena.”

Obama-netanyahu-e1312220157722-300x198.jpg

The damage that is being done to Israel through the verbalization and implementation of these policies – that effectively amount to moderate demonization of Israel – is immeasurable. Time and again the message is being conveyed to all of her enemies: “Keep doing what you are doing.” Every such public statement by American officials that directs blame towards Israel is understood as a ‘get out of promoting terrorism free’ card for Arab leaders.

Do not be fooled by Obama’s self-congratulatory declarations of support for Israel through military and security assistance and co-operation. This is as much in America’s interests as it is in Israel’s. Instead pay close attention to his implemented policies and the cutting words of his lieutenants.

Obama's Proxy War Against Israel

ADL has recently been criticized for what some perceived as an attempt to shield the Obama administration from judgment of its Israel policies by initiating a ‘Unity Pledge.’ The initiative, which called for the removal of Israel from partisan political debate and could only have served to benefit the President’s re-election efforts, was quickly tabled after it prompted an outcry from within the Jewish community.

Well....This is a good thing." Unity pledge" give me a break, unity to who Obama? at least the outcry that says something. The ADL needs to rethink it's alliances

Forum List

Back