An Apology to African Americans

AN APOLOGY TO AFRICAN AMERICANS – LONG OVERDUE

I couldn’t focus at work today. My mind kept taking me back to Charlottesville.

I kept seeing the hate in the eyes of the KKK, White Supremacists and Neo-Nazi protesters.

I kept hearing the voices of those who vowed to “take their country back” and rid it of all diversity and unity.

In my heart, I can find no other response but to apologize – for their hatred, for their violence, for their total ignorance of who you really are.

I am a white woman who has been married to a black man for 37 years.

I KNOW you are wonderful. I KNOW you are spiritual. I KNOW you are warm, loving and forgiving. I KNOW you deserve better. I KNOW you deserve an apology.

An apology from our nation, from our leaders and from every white person who has never spoken up against racism and the way you have been treated in this United States of America.

As one individual, I do apologize. Right here. Right now.

It may not help a lot. It may not change the course of history. It may not even make a crack in the wall that divides us. But still – I APOLOGIZE.

Delores Paulk

FUCK THAT SHIT.

COiwSKBWwAA19BG.jpg
Lovely choice of words!

Far better than your words, which seek to tear this nation apart.

On the flipside, it would likely please an alt right, white nationalist loon like you if people of color demonstrated some form of perverse gratitude to slave owning white supremacist "Founding Fathers"

But I agree with "no guilt"...and to be fair and consistent no FUCKING gratitude" either.

The primary birthright of those "people of color", is their citizens ship in this nation, the nation created by those Founding Fathers.

Respect shown to those who have done you great good, is a sign of emotional maturity, and clear thinking.

I kept seeing the hate in the eyes of the KKK, White Supremacists and Neo-Nazi protesters.

I kept hearing the voices of those who vowed to “take their country back” and rid it of all diversity and unity.

In my heart, I can find no other response but to apologize – for their hatred, for their violence, for their total ignorance of who you really are.

I KNOW you are wonderful. I KNOW you are spiritual. I KNOW you are warm, loving and forgiving. I KNOW you deserve better. I KNOW you deserve an apology.

An apology from our nation, from our leaders and from every white person who has never spoken up against racism and the way you have been treated in this United States of America.

It may not help a lot. It may not change the course of history. It may not even make a crack in the wall that divides us. But still – I APOLOGIZE.

Delores Paulk

FUCK THAT SHIT.

COiwSKBWwAA19BG.jpg
Lovely choice of words!

On the flipside, it would likely please an alt right, white nationalist loon like you if people of color demonstrated some form of perverse gratitude to slave owning white supremacist "Founding Fathers"

But I agree with "no guilt"...and to be fair and consistent no FUCKING gratitude" either.

The primary birthright of those "people of color", is their citizens ship in this nation, the nation created by those Founding Fathers.

Respect shown to those who have done you great good, is a sign of emotional maturity, and clear thinking.

You are not the judge of anyones emotional maturity except your own and if you are responsible for amy children, theirs.

But to your point, I have great respect for the elders in my family that have "done me great good ".

FUCK THAT SHIT.

COiwSKBWwAA19BG.jpg
Lovely choice of words!

You are not the judge of anyones emotional maturity except your own and if you are responsible for amy children, theirs.

But to your point, I have great respect for the elders in my family that have "done me great good ".

So, you agree that respect for those that have "done you great good" is called for.

Thus, if you, or I, observe people who don't show disrespect when it is called for, we of course will judge them.

It is healthy social behavior.

Delores Paulk
These phony white apologists make me want to puke.

Blacks have every opportunity to improve their lives, but throwing ever more free money at them is not the answer. There is a cultural problem within their community that only they can change.

Then they have to do things the hard way, just like everyone else who has ever achieved anything in life. No one owes us a living. Deal with it.

Delores Paulk
Don't apologize to the n*ggers ever. They were much better off as slaves, race traitor.
I find it interesting the choice of words I'm seeing in response to my original post. If you are white, my letter was not written to you at all, so why do you feel the need to respond?

Do you feel a need to judge me and my motivation?

Do you feel a need to call me names and tell me what to do?

Do you feel a need to throw me into a particular political category?

And when you do all of these things, does it somehow make you feel better?

Blacks have every opportunity to improve their lives, but throwing ever more free money at them is not the answer. There is a cultural problem within their community that only they can change.

Libtards want to throw money at blacks because in all probability, blacks are incapable of improving their own culture. Whites need to improve their culture for them, but there's no willingness to do that and no libtard has given it a moment's thought of how that could be done.

Libtards want to throw money at blacks because in all probability, blacks are incapable of improving their own culture. Whites need to improve their culture for them, but there's no willingness to do that and no libtard has given it a moment's thought of how that could be done.
Blacks don't want any directions or help from whites about how to solve their problems (other than more money, of course). All they ever want is more free stuff.

So the problems will roll on down the road. Nothing will change. No improvements will be made, and even more money will be wasted, thrown down a dark endless rat hole. The whole thing is a waste of time.

Delores Paulk
You speak for no one but your self

Lovely choice of words!

So, you agree that respect for those that have "done you great good" is called for.

Thus, if you, or I, observe people who don't show disrespect when it is called for, we of course will judge them.

What is deserving of "respect" is a matter of opinion.

In your case, you show a tendency to expect others to respect what YOU feel is deserving, but show little or no respect for the differences in the opinion of others, which IS in fact "healthy social behavior".......for an adult.

And that, little man, is an example of being a judgemental, pompous horses ass.

In your case, you show a tendency to expect others to respect what YOU feel is deserving, but show little or no respect for the differences in the opinion of others, which IS in fact "healthy social behavior".......for an adult.

Depends on the opinions in question, and how they are presented.

I disagree with several libs on this site who can generally disagree with me without being insulting assholes.

Well, A few.

Most of you can't do that.

I disagree with several libs on this site who can generally disagree with me without being insulting assholes.

Well, A few.

Nor do you. The OP posted an innocuous apology that ONLY SHE took ownership for. Did not even imply that anyone else should and what did you do?

You posted a nasty "F*** That S***" in response.

Likely because you're part of the underbelly of this country that was protesting in North Carolina that she was referring to.

So get off of your moralizing high horse about disagreeing in a civil manner, you disingenuois, two faced, prick.

Last edited:

Well, A few.

Nor do you. The OP posted an innocuous apology that ONLY SHE took ownership for. Did not even imply that anyone else should and what did you do?

Likely because you're part of the underbelly of this country that was protesting in North Carolina that she was referring to.

So get off of your moralizing high horse about disagreeing in a civil manner, you disingenuois, two faced, prick.

Oh, well, that.

Yeah, the idea that someone is morally responsible for the actions of someone else, is beyond the pale.

Fuck that shit.

Delores Paulk
You didn't do anything, so get up off of your knees and stop making a fool out of yourself.

Well, A few.

So when did YOU apologize for Ferguson?

I'm telling you, as I said above, because the antifa, if they get their way, you will not like the results.

THey are worse than the fascists, because. A. they are just as bad, and B. there are far more of them, and C. they have support from the "mainstream left", thus they are not an insignificant fringe like the fascists.

A lot of those libs you vote for, support these want a be Stalin s.
Right now answer me this

What are Antifa going to do to black people that has not been done already ?
What are Antifa going to do to black people that the KKK and Alt-Right do not want to do ?

No matter how you feel about the tactics of antifa, if you think there is even remote moral equivalence between people who openly call for the U.S. to be a "white ethno-state" rid of black people and other ppl color, and those who oppose this...there is literally no hope for you. You are incapable of critical thought, historical reflection.

But look if you white people want to slaughter yourselves into oblivion to see find who hates more then be my guest.

I'm telling you, as I said above, because the antifa, if they get their way, you will not like the results.

THey are worse than the fascists, because. A. they are just as bad, and B. there are far more of them, and C. they have support from the "mainstream left", thus they are not an insignificant fringe like the fascists.

A lot of those libs you vote for, support these want a be Stalin s.
Right now answer me this

What are Antifa going to do to black people that has not been done already ?

Deprive you of the right to have a dissenting opinion.

What are Antifa going to do to black people that the KKK and AL-Right do not want to do ?

Don't buy the the bullshit that the Alt right is all like teh KKK.

The KKK and their fellows are like 8 thousand people in a nation of 300 million.

The Alt Right is much more and completely different.

No matter how you feel about the tactics of antifa, if you think there is even remote moral equivalence between people who openly call for the U.S. to be a "white ethno-state" rid of black people and other ppl color, and those who oppose this...there is literally no hope for you. You are incapable of critical thought, historical reflection.

But look if you white people want to slaughter yourselves and find out who hates more then be my guest.

You don't have to go to Marxist to find people that oppose White Supremacists.

These people are not your friend.

MlkkWxdYoDUKgps-800x450-noPad.jpg

YOu ever try to find a Marxist state that didn't commit genocide or mass murder on it's own people?

hint: don't waste your time.

Well, A few.

So when did YOU apologize for Ferguson?

I do not reside anywhere near Ferguson, but just to give you some help with the confusion in your pointed little head, I would not be critical of someone who felt it was appropriate to do so.

The apology of a complete stranger on a public message board means nothing to me.

Clear?

Well, A few.

Oh, well, that.

Yeah, the idea that someone is morally responsible for the actions of someone else, is beyond the pale.

Fuck that shit.

Where did the OP state that she was "morally or personally" responsible?

It has been said that sunlight is the worlds best disinfectant.

Apparently the poster shined some on the guilty conscience of a few small minded chatacters here, didn't she?

Completely explains some of your rabid, foul responses to her post.

LMAO.

trumptoon09.jpg

Well, A few.

Oh, well, that.

Fuck that shit.

Apparently the poster shined some on the guilty conscience of a few small minded chatacters here, didn't she?

LMAOACH]

Actually, I was more thinking of the way she wanted to apologize FOR those whom she thinks have not spoken up enough about the "racism" she sees.

A. The vast majority of what she "Sees" is not racism.

b. I know that she means any white person that is not wallowing in white guilt. Not wallowing in white guilt does NOT make me or any other white person responsible for anything.

Well, A few.

Oh, well, that.

Fuck that shit.

LMAOACH]

Actually, I was more thinking of the way she wanted to apologize FOR those whom she thinks have not spoken up enough about the "racism" she sees.

A. The vast majority of what she "Sees" is not racism.

b. I know that she means any white person that is not wallowing in white guilt. Not wallowing in white guilt does NOT make me or any other white person responsible for anything.

She described what she saw in Charlotte. THAT speaks for itself.

How would YOU know that she is referring to ANY white person not "wallowing" in white guilt?

Did you intentionally overlook her statement saying:

"As one individual I apologize"?

Or are you one of those racially obsessed nuts who views every race including your own as a "collective"?

Do you know her personally? How do you even know "what she sees"?

Maybe YOUR problem is that YOU are secretly wallowing in unresolved "white guilt" yourself?

Someone once said that "masses of men lead lives of quiet desperation".

Its humorous that someone would get so defensive over a very generic "apology" by a complete stranger....especially when it does not affect them in the least.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back