An honest qst. of my conservative friends on here....

What evidence can you present showing Latinos as anything other than hard-working, Christian, and family oriented?

How about all the people they have maimed, raped and killed, evidence enough?
Is maiming, raping,and killing exclusive to Latinos? Is maiming,braking and killing something not found in Causasian societies?

Are you serious?

BTW here's just two examples.

The numbers don’t show attitude or intent. “United States is stupid … I come back every time,” asserted Mexican national Rolando Mota-Campos to a Virginia-based immigration agent after his 11th arrest — for crimes ranging from abduction, assault, four DUIs, vehicular assault, attempted robbery, and domestic violence. Mota-Campos has been deported three times and has vowed to return again.[16]

And the numbers don’t show the depth of depravity of some illegal alien criminals. In Arizona, Mexican national Santana Batiz Aceves was charged with 47 counts of rape based on DNA evidence. He has already been deported twice for drug charges in California. Aceves also faces charges of kidnapping, aggravated assault, sexual abuse of a minor, giving police false information, providing false documents, and trespassing.[17]

Illegal Alien Crime and Violence by the Numbers: We’re All Victims | The Constitution Party

We have enough crime, we don't need to import more.
You're irresponsibly implying that ALL UNDOCUMENTED IMMIGRANTS are criminals.
Anyone breaking our immigration laws is a criminal by definition
But the argument from Right Wingers has been immigrants are violent criminals. That's to be expected as the premise Right Wingers most often proffer is there is scary violence and they are the only folks capable of dealing effectively with violence. To Right Wingers, the world is Gotham City and they are, in fact, Batman.

What evidence can you present showing Latinos as anything other than hard-working, Christian, and family oriented?

Is maiming, raping,and killing exclusive to Latinos? Is maiming,braking and killing something not found in Causasian societies?

Are you serious?

The numbers don’t show attitude or intent. “United States is stupid … I come back every time,” asserted Mexican national Rolando Mota-Campos to a Virginia-based immigration agent after his 11th arrest — for crimes ranging from abduction, assault, four DUIs, vehicular assault, attempted robbery, and domestic violence. Mota-Campos has been deported three times and has vowed to return again.[16]

And the numbers don’t show the depth of depravity of some illegal alien criminals. In Arizona, Mexican national Santana Batiz Aceves was charged with 47 counts of rape based on DNA evidence. He has already been deported twice for drug charges in California. Aceves also faces charges of kidnapping, aggravated assault, sexual abuse of a minor, giving police false information, providing false documents, and trespassing.[17]

Illegal Alien Crime and Violence by the Numbers: We’re All Victims | The Constitution Party

Is crossing the border without permission not a crime?
On par with maiming, raping and murder?

And you will support a greedy whore no matter what she does. Clinton and her minions have zero integrity.

Far from it......I don't give a crap whether you believe me or not....but I would have voted for a Kasich or some other decent republican candidate over Hillary...Instead,you morons went with a charlatan, orange clown.

Are you serious?

They are, they broke the law when they came or over stayed, they break the law every day they remain and they break the law every day they go to work. BTW they are illegal aliens, not undocumented immigrants, I guess you haven't a freaking clue what illegal means.
You are conflating violent crime with undocumented immigration. Does that make it easier to demonize undocumented immigrants?

Are you serious?

I didn't equate it with them. Answer the question. Is crossing the border without permission a crime or isn't it?

They've broken laws, no argument. The question is what to do about it. They are here, and that gives them certain rights to due process and equal protection. That is, they just aren't humans and thereby deserving basic consideration. They simply can't be rounded up and shoved under a wall. There are laws.

People cheat on taxes. Perjure themselves in divorce cases. Smoke dope.

Trump seems to be at least trying to reach the reality that his "send em all back" bs was bs. And, OMG, we really do need a good sized number of them as workers, and some kind of amnesty has to be worked out. Now what do the Trumpbots think?

LOL

Are you serious?

I didn't equate it with them. Answer the question. Is crossing the border without permission a crime or isn't it?
It is a crime. But no where near the crimes cited so often in this thread.

Are you serious?

They are, they broke the law when they came or over stayed, they break the law every day they remain and they break the law every day they go to work. BTW they are illegal aliens, not undocumented immigrants, I guess you haven't a freaking clue what illegal means.
You are conflating violent crime with undocumented immigration. Does that make it easier to demonize undocumented immigrants?

I bet you think of your drug dealer as an undocumented pharmacist too. Many Americas lives would be better today and many Americans would still be alive if the criminals would have stayed home. Now run along and play your little PC word games elsewhere, I refuse to play.

Last edited:
I'm not concluding that this will happen, but the Trump campaign is hinting on "reversing" its stance on how to deport the 11 or so million illegal aliens, with the possibility of some amnesty proposals and a continuation of what Obama has implemented regarding aliens over his last term.

If this proves true, will many conservatives be angered over this reversal?....and if so, will some conservatives just stay home this upcoming Nov. 8th?

Yes... tighten up immigration, fine the shit out of those that hire illegals and up the fees for sending cash out of the country. They will start self-deporting.

They've broken laws, no argument. The question is what to do about it. They are here, and that gives them certain rights to due process and equal protection. That is, they just aren't humans and thereby deserving basic consideration. They simply can't be rounded up and shoved under a wall. There are laws.

People cheat on taxes. Perjure themselves in divorce cases. Smoke dope.

Trump seems to be at least trying to reach the reality that his "send em all back" bs was bs. And, OMG, we really do need a good sized number of them as workers, and some kind of amnesty has to be worked out. Now what do the Trumpbots think?

LOL

There's no question what to do with them, the law says what is to be done. Deportation.

Personally I trust Trump to do the right thing about illegal aliens no matter how it turns out. At least Trump understands the problem. The Hildabeast doesn't seem to have a clue and Hussein is too busy playing golf to be bothered in his last five months.

actually, he doesn't understand the problem. he also doesn't understand the law or the economics of what he says (than unsays) what he wants to do. I'm not sure what there is to trust about him except his bigotry.... that seems to be the only constant.

but you're calling the future president "hildebeast" isn't particularly honest. and it says all anyone needs to know about you.

it would probably be a good idea to practice spelling Hillary Clinton before January 20, 2017.

Why? because she plans on finally implementing the Thought Police, just as you progressives have been hoping?

you know that sounds kind of insane, hones.

Are you serious?

Anyone breaking our immigration laws is a criminal by definition
But the argument from Right Wingers has been immigrants are violent criminals. That's to be expected as the premise Right Wingers most often proffer is there is scary violence and they are the only folks capable of dealing effectively with violence. To Right Wingers, the world is Gotham City and they are, in fact, Batman.
I never said anything about violence.
IMO a criminal is a criminal.

but it still makes them all criminals, correct?

Personally I trust Trump to do the right thing about illegal aliens no matter how it turns out. At least Trump understands the problem. The Hildabeast doesn't seem to have a clue and Hussein is too busy playing golf to be bothered in his last five months.

actually, he doesn't understand the problem. he also doesn't understand the law or the economics of what he says (than unsays) what he wants to do. I'm not sure what there is to trust about him except his bigotry.... that seems to be the only constant.

but you're calling the future president "hildebeast" isn't particularly honest. and it says all anyone needs to know about you.

it would probably be a good idea to practice spelling Hillary Clinton before January 20, 2017.

Why? because she plans on finally implementing the Thought Police, just as you progressives have been hoping?

you know that sounds kind of insane, hones.

hones?

Why would it be a good idea to practice spelling her name properly?

Are you serious?

I bet you think of your drug dealer as an undocumented pharmacist too. Many Americas lives would be better today and many Americans would still be alive if the criminals would have stayed home. Now run along and play your little PC word games elsewhere, I refuse to play.
Are all immigrants violent threats to our society, or does making immigrants look like violent criminals an easy way for you to make us suspicious and fearful?

Because suspicion and fear are qualities the Right loves to traffic in. Just look at Trump's acceptance speech. It's mourning in America.

If you are offended by what you call my "PC word games", let me assure you that I see right through your fear mongering.

but it still makes them all criminals, correct?
Are they felons? Is immigrating to this nation without documentation a felony?

Are all immigrants violent threats to our society, or does making immigrants look like violent criminals an easy way for you to make us suspicious and fearful?

Because suspicion and fear are qualities the Right loves to traffic in. Just look at Trump's acceptance speech. It's mourning in America.

If you are offended by what you call my "PC word games", let me assure you that I see right through your fear mongering.
Look up the crime statics and prison stats.

Can any of you lefties, that are fans of illegal immigration, explain why Obama lied about making violent illegals the focus of deportation? He has allowed hundreds of thousands convicted illegal aliens back into the communities instead of deporting them.

At one time I sincerely thought that conservatives would find the objectivity to actually "praise" Obama on his immigration policies....but I was wrong on that objectivity quotient.

Here's an important/relevant fact:

When it comes to getting tough on immigration, Republican candidates talk the talk, but Obama walks the walk. President Obama has deported more people than any U.S. president before him, and almost more than every other president combined from the 20th century.

Obama Has Deported More Immigrants Than Any Other President. Now He's Running Up the Score.

Total bullshit:

Lies, damned lies, and Obama’s deportation statistics

Forum List

Back