An honest qst. of my conservative friends on here....

Rush Limbaugh never said that but Obama did say "My Muslim faith..."

Just to educate you......(probably not):

Truth on the Cutting Room Floor

Summary

A widely viewed video seems to show President Obama stating that he is a Muslim. It is false, and the product of dishonest editing.

Although it is titled "Obama Admits He Is A Muslim," the president in fact has admitted no such thing. The video edits and twists his actual words, sometimes turning what were denials into false confessions. For example, it edits out the words "I’m a Christian" from one quote and "my Christian faith" from another. It shows him quoting from the Quran, but snips out his quotes from the Bible and the Talmud.

Although the video gives no citations and no dates, we have tracked down the full quotes from the various appearances. In the Analysis section that follows, we take the video section by section, comparing the edited quotes and graphics with the full reality of what Obama actually said.

We doubt many will take this nasty bit of misrepresentation seriously. Nevertheless, it provides an interesting case study of malicious editing.

I'm not concluding that this will happen, but the Trump campaign is hinting on "reversing" its stance on how to deport the 11 or so million illegal aliens, with the possibility of some amnesty proposals and a continuation of what Obama has implemented regarding aliens over his last term.

If this proves true, will many conservatives be angered over this reversal?....and if so, will some conservatives just stay home this upcoming Nov. 8th?

You are basing the question on hearsay and your interpretation of the news. If he continues 0bamas policies on illegal immigration, sure we will be pissed but there is no real indication that he will do that.

I began the thread with this...."I'm not concluding that this will happen...."

However, did Conway say or did not say that the immigration issue from the Trump campaign is STILL "to be determined"???
What happened to the "straight" assertion that 11 million people would be deported?

Yes and as Trump said he isn't reversing his stand, he's meeting with Hispanics to determine how his policy can be implemented. There are more than one way to interpret what she said, you chose one way.

Yes and as Trump said he isn't reversing his stand, he's meeting with Hispanics to determine how his policy can be implemented. There are more than one way to interpret what she said, you chose one way.

Fine.....we'll then soon see if Trump flip-flops on his "plans" or sticks with forced deportation.

Fine.....we'll then soon see if Trump flip-flops on his "plans" or sticks with forced deportation.

I am only a Trump voter because Hillary is worse. I was always for Ted Cruz.
To be honest, I have been saying to long time Trump supporters that I wouldn't be at all surprised if he betrayed them all on everything. There just isn't any indication that he is reversing his stand......yet.

I'm not concluding that this will happen, but the Trump campaign is hinting on "reversing" its stance on how to deport the 11 or so million illegal aliens, with the possibility of some amnesty proposals and a continuation of what Obama has implemented regarding aliens over his last term.

If this proves true, will many conservatives be angered over this reversal?....and if so, will some conservatives just stay home this upcoming Nov. 8th?

The sad bias that the question poses will ignore the below facts. But for those still few of you with open and undecided minds here are the facts!

For simple minds these are the steps Trump proposes in sequence .
A) First and foremost UPHOLD the current immigration laws. No need to add or alter. That's Trump's first step.
B) Secure the borders. And the wall is a good start but the best start is "uphold the current laws"!
C) Eliminate "sanctuary cities" status which right now ignores Federal immigration laws.
D) Once all the above steps are in place there will be a reverse migration of "illegals" going back as they do not want to be charged.
E) The "Dreamers" legislation will be changed to require children of illegals case by case will be determined regarding deportation.

Now the above are MY assessments of the steps to be taken.
Below from Trump's web site are Trump's steps: Immigration Reform

Mandatory return of all criminal aliens. The Obama Administration has released 76,000 aliens from its custody with criminal convictions since 2013 alone.
All criminal aliens must be returned to their home countries, a process which can be aided by canceling any visas to foreign countries which will not accept their own criminals, and making it a separate and additional crime to commit an offense while here illegally.

Detention—not catch-and-release. Illegal aliens apprehended crossing the border must be detained until they are sent home, no more catch-and-release.

Defund sanctuary cities. Cut-off federal grants to any city which refuses to cooperate with federal law enforcement.

Enhanced penalties for overstaying a visa. Millions of people come to the United States on temporary visas but refuse to leave, without consequence. This is a threat to national security. Individuals who refuse to leave at the time their visa expires should be subject to criminal penalties; this will also help give local jurisdictions the power to hold visa overstays until federal authorities arrive. Completion of a visa tracking system – required by law but blocked by lobbyists – will be necessary as well.

End birthright citizenship. This remains the biggest magnet for illegal immigration. By a 2:1 margin, voters say it’s the wrong policy, including Harry Reid who said “no sane country” would give automatic citizenship to the children of illegal immigrants.

Summary

A widely viewed video seems to show President Obama stating that he is a Muslim. It is false, and the product of dishonest editing.

Although it is titled "Obama Admits He Is A Muslim," the president in fact has admitted no such thing. The video edits and twists his actual words, sometimes turning what were denials into false confessions. For example, it edits out the words "I’m a Christian" from one quote and "my Christian faith" from another. It shows him quoting from the Quran, but snips out his quotes from the Bible and the Talmud.

Although the video gives no citations and no dates, we have tracked down the full quotes from the various appearances. In the Analysis section that follows, we take the video section by section, comparing the edited quotes and graphics with the full reality of what Obama actually said.

We doubt many will take this nasty bit of misrepresentation seriously. Nevertheless, it provides an interesting case study of malicious editing.

Odd. I just watched the video and about one minute in, he says "my Muslim faith" I don't see any editing, but if you insist it was, please provide the link to the original "unedited" video.

Summary

Outside of the fact Obama walks, talks, smells, looks and sounds like a duck --- I guess he still maybe could not be a duck.

38 reasons why Obama is a Muslim

Posted on September 22, 2015 by Dr. Eowyn

The media, including “fair-and-balanced” Fox News, have been pummeling Donald Trump for the things he says. Now, he’s being pummeled for things he didn’t say, specifically for not saying that Obama is Christian.

“We have a problem in this country. It’s called Muslims. We know our current president is one. You know he’s not even an American — birth certificate, man … We have training camps growing, where they want to kill us. That’s my question. When can we get rid of them?”

Trump responded, “This is how we’re starting? [Audience laugh] We’re going to be looking at a lot of different things. You know, a lot of people are saying that, and a lot of people are saying that bad things are happening out there. We’re going to look at that and plenty of other things.”

For not defending Obama — which, of course, Trump is under no obligation to do — Trump is being trounced by the usual jackals.

DNC Chair Debbie Wasserman-Schultz called Trump “vile” and “racist.” Hillary Clinton spit out this tweet: “Donald Trump not denouncing false statements about POTUS & hateful rhetoric about Muslims is disturbing, & just plain wrong. Cut it out.” (Source)

That same night, on Fox News’ The [Megyn] Kelly File, Kelly showed a clip from the Trump rally to her studio audience.

A blonde woman in a sleeveless black dress questioned Obama’s background and religion (2:37 mark) and said he is a Muslim. Kelly quickly interrupted her, “No, he isn’t.” The woman said, “Well, we don’t know.” To which, Kelly barked, “Yes, we do.”

Then, a black man (wearing glasses) sitting behind the woman jumped in and said that it’s up to Obama to disprove the rumors that he’s a Muslim. The man said:

“…there are large numbers of Americans who have problems with both the philosophical and religious background of [this] president. That’s not the American people’s [but] the president’s job to engage them….”

At which point, Kelly rudely interrupted the man, drowning his voice with her own, indignantly insisting that Obama “is not a Muslim” and that this “was made a campaign issue back in 2008,” which John McCain had “put to rest.”

Here are 38 reasons why Americans who are not mind-numbed like you suspect Obama is not a Christian, but is a Muslim.

1. It is Obama who said at an Islamic dinner, “I am one of you.”

2. It is Obama who said in an ABC News interview, “My Muslim faith.”

3. It is Obama who described the Muslim call to prayer as “the prettiest sound on earth.”

4. It is Obama who gave $100 million in U.S. taxpayer funds to re-build foreign mosques.

5. It is Obama who wrote that in the event of a conflict, “I will stand with the Muslims.”

6. It is Obama who assured the Egyptian Foreign Minister that “I am a Muslim.”

7. It is Obama who bowed in submission before the Saudi King.

8. It is Obama who sat for 20 years in a Rev. Wright’s church in Chicago listening to Wright condemning Christianity and professing Marxism.

9. It is Obama who exempted Muslims from penalties under Obamacare that the rest of us have to pay.

10. It is Obama who purposefully omitted “endowed by our Creator” from his recitation of The Declaration Of Independence.

11. It is Obama who who mocked the Bible and Jesus Christ’s Sermon On The Mount while repeatedly referring to the “Holy Quran”.

12. It is Obama who traveled the Islamic world denigrating the United States Of America.

13. It is Obama who instantly threw the support of his administration behind the building of the Ground Zero Victory mosque overlooking the crater of the World Trade Center.

14. It is Obama who refused to attend the National Prayer Breakfast, but hastened to host an Islamic prayer breakfast at the White House.

15. It is Obama who ordered both Georgetown and Notre Dame Universities to cover the cross before agreeing to speak there, but who has NEVER requested that the mosques he visited adjust their decor.

16. It is Obama who appointed anti-Christian fanatics to his corps of “czars”.

17. It is Obama who appointed rabid Islamists to the Department of Homeland Security.

18. It is Obama who said that NASA’s “foremost mission” is an outreach to Muslim communities to boost their self-esteem.

19. It is Obama who, as an Illinois Senator, thrice voted against the Born Alive Infant Protection Act in favor of infanticide.

20. It is Obama who is the first President to not make a Christmas greeting from the White House, but instead decorated the White House’s Christmas tree with photos of Chairman Mao.

21. It is Obama who curtailed the military tribunals of Islamic terrorists.

22. It is Obama who refused to condemn the Muslim Fort Hood killer as an Islamic terrorist.

23. It is Obama who refuses to speak out against the horrific treatment and execution-by-stoning of women in Muslim countries, but instead submitted Arizona to the UN for investigation of alleged human-rights abuses.

24. It is Obama who, when queried in India, refused to acknowledge the true extent of radical global Jihadists, but instead profusely praised Islam in a country [India] that is 82% Hindu and the victim of numerous Islamic terrorist assaults.

25. It is Obama who funneled $900 million in U.S. taxpayer dollars to Hamas, and military contracts to the Taliban and Al Qaeda.

26. It is Obama who ordered the United States Postal Service to honor the Muslim holiday with a new commemorative stamp.

27. It is Obama who directed the U.S. embassy in the U. K. to conduct outreach to help “empower” the British Muslim community.

28. It is Obama who embraced the fanatical Muslim Brotherhood in the “Arab Spring” that overthrew Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak, who was America’s strongest ally in North Africa.

29. It is Obama who forces taxpayers to fund mandatory Arabic language and culture studies in grammar schools across our country.

30. It is Obama who follows the Muslim custom of not wearing any form of jewelry during Ramadan.

31. It is Obama who departs for Hawaii over the Christmas season so as to avoid being criticized for not participating in seasonal White House religious events.

32. It is Obama who, as president, has never ever gone to church on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day.

33. It is Obama who who appointed as his chief adviser Valerie Jarrett, who is a member of the Muslim Sisterhood, an off-shoot of the Muslim Brotherhood.

34. It is Obama who appointed a Muslim convert as CIA director.

35. It is Obama whose secretary of state John Kerry said Muslim interests drive US plan for war.

36. It is Obama who has opened the legal immigration floodgates to Muslims.

37. It is Obama who receives the highest approval ratings from Muslim Americans.

38. It is Obama whom a Pakistan Minister asked to be leader of all the world’s Muslims.

Dr. Eowyn’s post originally appeared at Fellowship of the Minds.

Trump is not conservative, so who's surprised if he shifts positions?

Summary

LOL, what a liar both you and so called truth on the cutting room floor.
Did they have to edit george to. Dig this video

The pressing question should be...

Given the nature of the Trump campaign, which seems to be careening from one self inflicted wound to another, given the plummeting poll numbers, given Trump's unwillingness to stay on message, given the campaign that seems short on specifics and long on hyperbole, given Trump's continued ambivalence to make nice with the GOP leadership and incumbent members,what makes you stil believe that Trump could make all the things he has promised actually happen?
I largely agree, but think your final clause should be - what makes you still believe that Trump means any of the shit he's promised to make happen

It is obvious that right wingers on here will STILL support Trump even if he flip-flops on his immigration strong-armed policies.
And you will support a greedy whore no matter what she does. Clinton and her minions have zero integrity.

Personally I trust Trump to do the right thing about illegal aliens no matter how it turns out. At least Trump understands the problem. The Hildabeast doesn't seem to have a clue and Hussein is too busy playing golf to be bothered in his last five months.

actually, he doesn't understand the problem. he also doesn't understand the law or the economics of what he says (than unsays) what he wants to do. I'm not sure what there is to trust about him except his bigotry.... that seems to be the only constant.

but you're calling the future president "hildebeast" isn't particularly honest. and it says all anyone needs to know about you.

it would probably be a good idea to practice spelling Hillary Clinton before January 20, 2017.

It is obvious that right wingers on here will STILL support Trump even if he flip-flops on his immigration strong-armed policies.
And you will support a greedy whore no matter what she does. Clinton and her minions have zero integrity.

hey, lowlife.... your disagreement doesn't make any woman a whore.

now tell us again why you think women should vote for your misogynist pondscum?

Personally I trust Trump to do the right thing about illegal aliens no matter how it turns out. At least Trump understands the problem. The Hildabeast doesn't seem to have a clue and Hussein is too busy playing golf to be bothered in his last five months.

actually, he doesn't understand the problem. he also doesn't understand the law or the economics of what he says (than unsays) what he wants to do. I'm not sure what there is to trust about him except his bigotry.... that seems to be the only constant.

but you're calling the future president "hildebeast" isn't particularly honest. and it says all anyone needs to know about you.

it would probably be a good idea to practice spelling Hillary Clinton before January 20, 2017.

Why? because she plans on finally implementing the Thought Police, just as you progressives have been hoping?

In any event, we should keep the hard-working Christian, family oriented Immigrants and deport the Marxist government dependent Progressives. We'd come out Wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ahead
What evidence can you present showing Latinos as anything other than hard-working, Christian, and family oriented?

How about all the people they have maimed, raped and killed, evidence enough?
Is maiming, raping,and killing exclusive to Latinos? Is maiming,braking and killing something not found in Causasian societies?

Are you serious?

BTW here's just two examples.

The numbers don’t show attitude or intent. “United States is stupid … I come back every time,” asserted Mexican national Rolando Mota-Campos to a Virginia-based immigration agent after his 11th arrest — for crimes ranging from abduction, assault, four DUIs, vehicular assault, attempted robbery, and domestic violence. Mota-Campos has been deported three times and has vowed to return again.[16]

And the numbers don’t show the depth of depravity of some illegal alien criminals. In Arizona, Mexican national Santana Batiz Aceves was charged with 47 counts of rape based on DNA evidence. He has already been deported twice for drug charges in California. Aceves also faces charges of kidnapping, aggravated assault, sexual abuse of a minor, giving police false information, providing false documents, and trespassing.[17]

Illegal Alien Crime and Violence by the Numbers: We’re All Victims | The Constitution Party

We have enough crime, we don't need to import more.
You're irresponsibly implying that ALL UNDOCUMENTED IMMIGRANTS are criminals.

Summary

Outside of the fact Obama walks, talks, smells, looks and sounds like a duck --- I guess he still maybe could not be a duck.

38 reasons why Obama is a Muslim

Posted on September 22, 2015 by Dr. Eowyn

The media, including “fair-and-balanced” Fox News, have been pummeling Donald Trump for the things he says. Now, he’s being pummeled for things he didn’t say, specifically for not saying that Obama is Christian.

“We have a problem in this country. It’s called Muslims. We know our current president is one. You know he’s not even an American — birth certificate, man … We have training camps growing, where they want to kill us. That’s my question. When can we get rid of them?”

Trump responded, “This is how we’re starting? [Audience laugh] We’re going to be looking at a lot of different things. You know, a lot of people are saying that, and a lot of people are saying that bad things are happening out there. We’re going to look at that and plenty of other things.”

For not defending Obama — which, of course, Trump is under no obligation to do — Trump is being trounced by the usual jackals.

DNC Chair Debbie Wasserman-Schultz called Trump “vile” and “racist.” Hillary Clinton spit out this tweet: “Donald Trump not denouncing false statements about POTUS & hateful rhetoric about Muslims is disturbing, & just plain wrong. Cut it out.” (Source)

That same night, on Fox News’ The [Megyn] Kelly File, Kelly showed a clip from the Trump rally to her studio audience.

A blonde woman in a sleeveless black dress questioned Obama’s background and religion (2:37 mark) and said he is a Muslim. Kelly quickly interrupted her, “No, he isn’t.” The woman said, “Well, we don’t know.” To which, Kelly barked, “Yes, we do.”

Then, a black man (wearing glasses) sitting behind the woman jumped in and said that it’s up to Obama to disprove the rumors that he’s a Muslim. The man said:

“…there are large numbers of Americans who have problems with both the philosophical and religious background of [this] president. That’s not the American people’s [but] the president’s job to engage them….”

At which point, Kelly rudely interrupted the man, drowning his voice with her own, indignantly insisting that Obama “is not a Muslim” and that this “was made a campaign issue back in 2008,” which John McCain had “put to rest.”

Here are 38 reasons why Americans who are not mind-numbed like you suspect Obama is not a Christian, but is a Muslim.

1. It is Obama who said at an Islamic dinner, “I am one of you.”

2. It is Obama who said in an ABC News interview, “My Muslim faith.”

3. It is Obama who described the Muslim call to prayer as “the prettiest sound on earth.”

4. It is Obama who gave $100 million in U.S. taxpayer funds to re-build foreign mosques.

5. It is Obama who wrote that in the event of a conflict, “I will stand with the Muslims.”

6. It is Obama who assured the Egyptian Foreign Minister that “I am a Muslim.”

7. It is Obama who bowed in submission before the Saudi King.

8. It is Obama who sat for 20 years in a Rev. Wright’s church in Chicago listening to Wright condemning Christianity and professing Marxism.

9. It is Obama who exempted Muslims from penalties under Obamacare that the rest of us have to pay.

10. It is Obama who purposefully omitted “endowed by our Creator” from his recitation of The Declaration Of Independence.

11. It is Obama who who mocked the Bible and Jesus Christ’s Sermon On The Mount while repeatedly referring to the “Holy Quran”.

12. It is Obama who traveled the Islamic world denigrating the United States Of America.

13. It is Obama who instantly threw the support of his administration behind the building of the Ground Zero Victory mosque overlooking the crater of the World Trade Center.

14. It is Obama who refused to attend the National Prayer Breakfast, but hastened to host an Islamic prayer breakfast at the White House.

15. It is Obama who ordered both Georgetown and Notre Dame Universities to cover the cross before agreeing to speak there, but who has NEVER requested that the mosques he visited adjust their decor.

16. It is Obama who appointed anti-Christian fanatics to his corps of “czars”.

17. It is Obama who appointed rabid Islamists to the Department of Homeland Security.

18. It is Obama who said that NASA’s “foremost mission” is an outreach to Muslim communities to boost their self-esteem.

19. It is Obama who, as an Illinois Senator, thrice voted against the Born Alive Infant Protection Act in favor of infanticide.

20. It is Obama who is the first President to not make a Christmas greeting from the White House, but instead decorated the White House’s Christmas tree with photos of Chairman Mao.

21. It is Obama who curtailed the military tribunals of Islamic terrorists.

22. It is Obama who refused to condemn the Muslim Fort Hood killer as an Islamic terrorist.

23. It is Obama who refuses to speak out against the horrific treatment and execution-by-stoning of women in Muslim countries, but instead submitted Arizona to the UN for investigation of alleged human-rights abuses.

24. It is Obama who, when queried in India, refused to acknowledge the true extent of radical global Jihadists, but instead profusely praised Islam in a country [India] that is 82% Hindu and the victim of numerous Islamic terrorist assaults.

25. It is Obama who funneled $900 million in U.S. taxpayer dollars to Hamas, and military contracts to the Taliban and Al Qaeda.

26. It is Obama who ordered the United States Postal Service to honor the Muslim holiday with a new commemorative stamp.

27. It is Obama who directed the U.S. embassy in the U. K. to conduct outreach to help “empower” the British Muslim community.

28. It is Obama who embraced the fanatical Muslim Brotherhood in the “Arab Spring” that overthrew Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak, who was America’s strongest ally in North Africa.

29. It is Obama who forces taxpayers to fund mandatory Arabic language and culture studies in grammar schools across our country.

30. It is Obama who follows the Muslim custom of not wearing any form of jewelry during Ramadan.

31. It is Obama who departs for Hawaii over the Christmas season so as to avoid being criticized for not participating in seasonal White House religious events.

32. It is Obama who, as president, has never ever gone to church on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day.

33. It is Obama who who appointed as his chief adviser Valerie Jarrett, who is a member of the Muslim Sisterhood, an off-shoot of the Muslim Brotherhood.

34. It is Obama who appointed a Muslim convert as CIA director.

35. It is Obama whose secretary of state John Kerry said Muslim interests drive US plan for war.

36. It is Obama who has opened the legal immigration floodgates to Muslims.

37. It is Obama who receives the highest approval ratings from Muslim Americans.

38. It is Obama whom a Pakistan Minister asked to be leader of all the world’s Muslims.

Dr. Eowyn’s post originally appeared at Fellowship of the Minds.
Without idiots like you, we'd never have seen dems supporting Hillary no matter what. Extreme partisanship almost looks like fair play.

In any event, we should keep the hard-working Christian, family oriented Immigrants and deport the Marxist government dependent Progressives. We'd come out Wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ahead
What evidence can you present showing Latinos as anything other than hard-working, Christian, and family oriented?

Is maiming, raping,and killing exclusive to Latinos? Is maiming,braking and killing something not found in Causasian societies?

Are you serious?

The numbers don’t show attitude or intent. “United States is stupid … I come back every time,” asserted Mexican national Rolando Mota-Campos to a Virginia-based immigration agent after his 11th arrest — for crimes ranging from abduction, assault, four DUIs, vehicular assault, attempted robbery, and domestic violence. Mota-Campos has been deported three times and has vowed to return again.[16]

And the numbers don’t show the depth of depravity of some illegal alien criminals. In Arizona, Mexican national Santana Batiz Aceves was charged with 47 counts of rape based on DNA evidence. He has already been deported twice for drug charges in California. Aceves also faces charges of kidnapping, aggravated assault, sexual abuse of a minor, giving police false information, providing false documents, and trespassing.[17]

Illegal Alien Crime and Violence by the Numbers: We’re All Victims | The Constitution Party

Anyone breaking our immigration laws is a criminal by definition

Are you serious?

Is crossing the border without permission not a crime?

Are you serious?

They are, they broke the law when they came or over stayed, they break the law every day they remain and they break the law every day they go to work. BTW they are illegal aliens, not undocumented immigrants, I guess you haven't a freaking clue what illegal means.

Forum List

Back